Kissing your son on the forehead

I hug my sons. I don't kiss them, but I would never look down on a man, especially black man who did.









vtV4XC.jpg
 
I used to kissed my son on the forehead often. My son passed away in 2020. My son knew that I loved him, and I knew that he loved me as well.

If anyone tries to discourage you from showing your loved ones genuine affection, they are not genuine themselves. Kiss your son on the forehead every chance you get, Bro. Tomorrow is not promised to us.
Damn man. I absolutely hate this for you. I'm here for you bruh.
 
We cant be doing this caveman sh*t in 2026. We need to do better.

Kissing your son on the forehead doesn't make him gay or weak or effeminate.

I can't even begin to understand the mental gymnastics you have to do to believe that.

So the mother shouldn't kiss the daughter because she will be gay?

of course a father shouldn't kiss his daughter either?

Cause then she will only want to be with older men?

the white devil generational manipulation is insanely effective.
I agree with this cuzzo. Very well stated.








pcgdlm.jpg
 
Cuzzo we lost our son due to miscarriage many years ago. I would have kissed that boy on the forehead cheeks and nose and hands every f**king day in Times Square if could have. We living in a hell where showing your own blood love is seen as a weakness. But gangbanging and prison is seen as some type of a rite of passage? I'm done.
Very sad indeed cuzzo. Backwards ass shit. :smh: So sorry for the pain you go through fam.
 
Cuzzo we lost our son due to miscarriage many years ago. I would have kissed that boy on the forehead cheeks and nose and hands every f**king day in Times Square if could have. We living in a hell where showing your own blood love is seen as a weakness. But gangbanging and prison is seen as some type of a rite of passage? I'm done.
Wow, I never knew this, I'm sorry you went through that. It never gets easier losing a child from miscarriage but you just learn how to deal with it because the pain will never goes away.
 
Not trying be debating but what makes you say that? Again not attacking you
No worries brudda....

I just think of kisses to the forehead as something you'd do to a child. I'm all for showing affection to my daughters, hugs, telling them I love them/proud of them, etc... Much more than what my pops did to us. I just personally think that if I had a son I wouldn't do that to him once he got older. Again...just my personal preference/opinion


300 posts since 2008. You already know how this is going to go.
WTF does my post count have to do with my opinion....hence the "to each his own"
 
Hug and Kiss Your Sons.... Them Your Babies Their Whole Life Don't Matter How Old They Get....Damn What Anybody Else Thinks
THIS
The last time I kissed my son on the forehead was at his funeral and it was then I realized that was the 1st time I had kissed him since high school graduation 2 yrs before… Love on your kids especially sons. Black fathers can be too unaffectionate towards our sons sometimes.
 
This has gotta the DUMBEST fucking subject posted on this site so far this year.
:hithead:

Does anyone here believe for a second that the Black men who were in the lives of these tragic souls wouldn't hug, kiss and show physical affection for these guys today if they could...?
ahmaud-arbery-autopsy-jury-15.jpeg

27georgefloyd-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
5956e30a-TrayvonMartin1.jpg
11garner_web2-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg

Meanwhile, we've got ICE agents literally killing American citizens on the streets without impunity on the authority of Trump.
Motherfuckers need to STOP worrying about LGBTQ bullshit and start showing love to their sons EVERY-FUCKING-DAY.
Because today just might be the very last time you get to do it...
:smh:​
 
Last edited:
I used to kissed my son on the forehead often. My son passed away in 2020. My son knew that I loved him, and I knew that he loved me as well.

If anyone tries to discourage you from showing your loved ones genuine affection, they are not genuine themselves. Kiss your son on the forehead every chance you get, Bro. Tomorrow is not promised to us.
I shed a tear reading that.
My heart is with you, my brotha.
And your son's love remains with you forever.
 
2 grown men should not be kissing , doesn’t matter if son

Once they pass a certain age , dap or hug
 












 
Back
Top