Kimbo Slice passes away at age 42

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MMA fighter Kimbo Slice was hospitalized in Florida earlier today ... and multiple sources tell TMZ Sports the situation does not look good.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Slice was admitted to a hospital near his home in Coral Springs, FL.

Police are currently at his home gathering information from family members.

Kimbo -- real name Kevin Ferguson -- last fought at Bellator 149 back in February and defeated Dada 5000 -- but the victory was overturned when Slice tested positive for a banned steroid.

Back in 2003, Slice became an Internet sensation for his backyard fighting videos -- destroying several opponents in unsanctioned street fights. He later signed a deal to fight in the UFC.

Story developing ...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just know in that fight with dada five thousand,

he did NOT look like kimbo slice at all....

I hope all is well.... his son seems to be doing well so far....

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Florida – it was confirmed that mixed martial artist Kevin Ferguson (born February 8, 1974), better known as Kimbo Slice has been killed during an home invasion late last night.

A witness claims robbers made entry into Ferguson home after they jump over the fence on Woodside drive soon as they were on the lawn, Ferguson came out of his house and shout :”yow what you doing here” Gunman panic and pulled a gun open fire killing Ferguson on the Spot.

Alexande White was arrested on charges of second-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder and armed robbery

White can face up to 45 years in prison for his crimes. Ferguson funeral will be held sometime next week.:rolleyes:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Florida – it was confirmed that mixed martial artist Kevin Ferguson (born February 8, 1974), better known as Kimbo Slice has been killed during an home invasion late last night.

A witness claims robbers made entry into Ferguson home after they jump over the fence on Woodside drive soon as they were on the lawn, Ferguson came out of his house and shout :”yow what you doing here” Gunman panic and pulled a gun open fire killing Ferguson on the Spot.

Alexande White was arrested on charges of second-degree murder, attempted second-degree murder and armed robbery

White can face up to 45 years in prison for his crimes. Ferguson funeral will be held sometime next week.
I seen that shit but its faulty. That was posted in 2015.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Heart failure and gunshot wound are COMPLETELY different :sad:
I seen that shit but its faulty. That was posted in 2015.
Which would explain why he would post something this newsbreaking without a link