Killer Mike responds to Big Boi

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
wow he started off pretty humble and i would have to say it might be somewhat true you punch a nigga 6 times and he don't fall and if you pull a gun and don't use it i thought that was fishy because as much as big boi be on that don't try me shit i would have figured killer mike would have got boddied but twoards the end he went off the deep end i guess that nigga really mad but i hope they squash it

Coach K

Random Hero
Registered
That shit was sincere. It's a shame it had to come to this. Plus, that new Killer Mike CD is bangin.......I'm a supporter.

lbg23

Support BGOL
Registered
That 'Batman and Robin' comment had to hurt a bit, but I don't think there are too many rap fans that will argue with it.

RealHipHop

Support BGOL
Registered
See this is why I can't stand this rap beef shit. I respect that whole dungeon family clique too much to wanna see this shit goin down with KM and Big Boi. Whatever happened to just makin the dope tracks?

wantyme

Star
Registered
".............I know where your pain comes from, I know how maddd I would be if Batman left me and I was Robin":itsawrap:

right. i mean, we all understand big boi is larger than mike and all, but this one cut because its what most people think about outkast at this point.

anyway, fame and fortune aside, im riding with mike on this one for the simple fact, envy had him on prior to big boi's appearance and he was baited to rehash that shyt and he didnt fall for the willie lynch, so when big boi reopened that shyt up, all bets were off. like "if i can resist it, and you're going in on me, what am i left to do?" a man aint gonna sit and take it, but for so long.

SloPoke

Star
Registered
Cool lil video blog. He even gave him a lil advertisement at the end.

Big just mad cause he realized that he pissed away one of the hottest spitters in the south, and tryin to save face like a tough guy.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I remember when dudes used to brag about how south rappers didn't beef :lol:

And Big Boi is nothing without Dre

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
wow he started off pretty humble and i would have to say it might be somewhat true you punch a nigga 6 times and he don't fall and if you pull a gun and don't use it i thought that was fishy because as much as big boi be on that don't try me shit i would have figured killer mike would have got boddied but twoards the end he went off the deep end i guess that nigga really mad but i hope they squash it

Towards the end he sounded like he really feels disrespected. You know might be dealing with a situation until you really look and think about it and then after evaluating it you just want to fuck the muthafucka who disrespected you up.

Zyin

Rising Star
Registered
we should get some great music out of this
hope twan got 3k to write more versus to carry him

wedrinkandscrew

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
".............I know where your pain comes from, I know how maddd I would be if Batman left me and I was Robin":itsawrap:

big red you beat me to it...man as fresh as big boi is he aint even close to killa mike level on the mic...I will give big boi this in his interview he sounded like he don't play...but killa just didnt want to end up like those other artist man...put me in the game coach...damn it must be two sides:lol:

txguy80

Potential Star
Registered
peace fam,

killah mike cd is prob the best out pound for pound this year in my opinion...dude sounds real angry and upset..."meet me after church motherfucker"...

damn sound like a kid that has been bullied telling the bully meet me after school motherfucker.

I hope this dosen't become a street situation

peace

Hoodsavior

Star
Registered
i think ive heard mike mention this before. how big boi was tough around the real niggaz he was hangin with on that day. out of a lot of rappers, mike sounds like he one of the niggaz that will bring it to you before running to these interviews. i thought big boi was fuckin up with killer mike. hes got A LOT of potential. that chick is fuckin with bad boy now and it seems big just let her go. gave mike all kinds of hell gettin off that label. from a real nigga to another, big boi is lookin like a bitch right about now.

deobiggie

Support BGOL
Registered
ok so yall tellin me big boi got this one. cmon big boi had some other nigga get at mike. and then there was like a gang of them fools. so mike was sapposed to swing and get fucked up by like 5 niggas, cmon! its just time for mike to relocate hes got his hands tied behind his back. for starters he shouldnt have said shit anyway. he cant do anything to big boi. that nigga is like a hip hop god. but one of hem otha niggas would have got it!

FIVEFIVE

Star
Registered
Wow.

Not a good look for Big Boi right now. That Batman shit was hard.

This is the beginning of the end of the ATL Hip Hop Rule.

We all knew it was coming.

Enigma

Support BGOL
Registered
1 - Calling Big Boi Robin was a low blow.
2 - I wondered what happened to Scar, now I know.
3 - This is a classic case of one person trying to put too many artists on. Purple Ribbon = East Coast Family = Prophet Posse. The only success I've seen with this is probably No Limit.
4 - This might be the beginning of the end for A supremacy.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
ATL will always be a big deal music industrywise, has been since the 80s.

But it does seem Dungeon Family is no more. Damn shame, to me they will always be in the Hip Hop Crews Hall of Fame.

Genocide

Support BGOL
Registered
Few things...

1. Big Boi only responded cause Killer Mike kept saying greasy shit like "I fired my boss". Big Boi didn't stoop to his level.

2. Killer Mike said everything EXCEPT for his version of how he got his ass whupped. So Big Boi wasn't lying, the shit must be true. Maybe the nigga did fall and get back up and got hit some more. Big Boi just didn't mention all that. He practically admits he pulled a piece and didn't use it by saying "You were endangering your kids"

3. Killer Mike was mad disrespectful in that video. Big Boi put that nigga on. If it wasn't for him there probably wouldn't be no Killer Mike.

4. Killer Mike just using the old "Fuck Jay-Z" offense. When all else fails diss the most successful nigga close to you.

I think Killer Mike is a beast but he need to shut the fuck up before he get hit in the mouth again. That nigga basically bit the hand that fed him. Big Boi may be Robin, but what is Killer Mike? Just another great rapper who couldn't go gold if he was dipped in it. :smh:

Real2DaC0re

Rising Star
Registered
if u believe this "i need a record deal and a platinum album lookin ass nigga" u a fool. why would big boi lie about a nigga who still lookin for his big break wha da fuck do big boi have to gain from tha shit?? and how da fuck u fire a boss?? is u serious? killer mike is done.

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
I just wanna hear some good music from these dudes! If this what it takes, so be it! Mike album is fire tho! Best album I heard coming out Atlanta this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!