Killer Mike responds to Big Boi

Mike In Bmore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as I enjoy the "fly on the wall" perspective, I think this shit is embarrassing. I have to deduct some cool points from Antoine for even lowering himself to this level. The game is to sold not told. What the fuck has happened to the world when you don't communicate with one another face to face or phone or at least email. You have to air it out for the world to witness. This shit is sad.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Killer Mike is mad as hell. Goddamn. I don't want to see this beef. Two niggas I like going at it. Not good.

destrehan

Star
Registered
this shit is gettin interesting. outkast never been involved in a rap beef, i'd like to see how "toine" carries this.

killer mike so pissed he was bout to cry.

geist

Star
Registered
He almost lost me with that "...involve your kids" shit.

But he got a little gangsta toward the middle.

Pootypoot

Rising Star
Registered
I gotta agree with Mike on this one, Big Boi is an Icon so why is he even involved in this petty shit? And what's up with all these ATL niccas hating on each other? Niccas on Youtube dissing each other and talking about this nicca ain't from Bankhead.Nobody don't care about all that, just make good music and shut the fuck up.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched the Big Boi DJ Envy interview that this video is a response to, and it looks like Big Boi got the upperhand on this one, but it's always three sides to each story, so I don't know.

texast

Star
Registered
Killer Mike is just trying to use this to get attention. His record sold like 5000 copies. Still, I hate to see this one go down!

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Dude sound real sincere about what he saying. What the fuck Big boi do? I guess its a reason why you don't see 3 stacks wit the nigga.

Black Pat

Potential Star
Registered
Man this shit sucks! I am tired of the GA fiyah spittaz going at each other!:smh: Back in the day, they were on each other records, now you got this shit! TI vs Luda(squashed quickly):yes:, TI vs Shawty Lo(wack, why involve yourself with a gimmick rapper):smh: and now Big Boi vs Killa Mike (two great mcs that were like brothas at one time):angry: Sad day for the "A":smh::smh::smh:

DAYNE

Star
Registered
I'm not surprised by this shit.

Killer Mike has an image to uphold, therefore he is responding to this shit. I just hope his ass got an entourage this time around.

KM didn't tell what happened because Big Boi told the truth.

I knew Outkast had broke up, with this bullshit separate albums and shit.

MoneyInTheBank

Unstoppable..............
Certified Pussy Poster
This might get real real UGLY.
Orlov-murder-scene.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
okay...um....

so is everybody drinkin ignant juice now?

man these niggas need therapy

bigred22

Star
Registered
".............I know where your pain comes from, I know how maddd I would be if Batman left me and I was Robin":itsawrap:

kurrupt

Star
Registered
The same shit that happened to the east coast and west coast is now happening down south. Niccas get bored with their sucess and go after each other for something to do.
Its like having beef with someone in highschool. But yall have the same 7th period gym...same shit over and over