Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@largebillsonlyplease

Kenny done seen it all before it happened.

1238 is a sign of encouragement that all your hard work and dedication will be fully rewarded

An abundance of success and wealth is coming your way, provided you keep doing what you love and stay true to your higher purpose. The universe is reminding you to stay focused, confident, and persistent on your path. You have the resources and guidance you need within yourself to manifest your highest dreams. So trust in your intuition and let it guide you.
kendrick-lamar-kung-fu-kenny.gif

They NOT like HIM

Chirp on me, here I come, brrt, spin around the block
They blurped on me, said I ran a stop sign but that's a lie

Kendrick Lamar from Dedication

@largebillsonlyplease

Ya boy a prophet

3 hour time difference

Sidebar: we need 3 hour time difference hoodies and long sleeves like yesterday fam.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Updated timeline... 3/22 - Kendrick Lamar, “Like That” 4/5 - J. Cole, “7 Minute Drill” 4/7 - J. Cole apologizes for “7 Minute Drill” 4/12 - J. Cole deletes “7 Minute Drill” 4/19 - Drake, “Push Ups” 4/19 - Drake, “Taylor Made Freestyle” 4/30 - Kendrick Lamar, “Euphoria” 5/3 - Kendrick Lamar, “6:16 In LA” 5/3 - Drake, “Family Matters” 5/3 - Drake, Parody (IG Only) 5/3 - Kendrick Lamar, “Meet The Grahams” 5/4 - Kendrick Lamar, “Not Like Us” 5/5 - Drake, "The Heart Part 6"

5/7 Drake security shot in the chest

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Second trespasser targets Drake’s Toronto mansion days after his security guard was shot​

By Megan Palin
Published May 10, 2024, 8:20 a.m. ET

Another trespasser has been caught trying to gain access to Drake’s $100m Toronto mansion, the second in as many days since the star’s security guard was shot in a drive-by shooting at the entrance.

Toronto Police were called at about 3:30 p.m. Thursday for a person trespassing in the tony enclave, a day another person was stopped — and two days after the shocking shooting, according to TMZ.

The alleged trespasser got into an altercation with security before cops arrived and he was taken to hospital, the outlet reported.

An unverified video appeared on social media on Thursday showing an ambulance at the “Hotline Bling” rapper’s 50,000-square foot manseion, known as “The Embassy,” The Toronto Sun reported.

Police are investigating.

A police officer walks across a front lawn, taped off following the shooting. 3

The entrance to the sprawling $100 million property was taped off by police after gunfire around around 2:10 a.m.AFP via Getty Images

It followed a similar incident in which another alleged intruder tried to gain access to Drake’s pad through the north service entrance gate around 2.30 p.m. on Wednesday.

Canada’s Global News reporter Tracy Tong said the man had claimed he was “here to see Drake” and that scuffled with security guards.

According to Toronto Police Department, the alleged attempted trespasser was apprehended under the Mental Health Act and taken to hospital.

The uninvited guests were particularly unnerving coming so soon after one of the Canadian rapper’s security guards was seriously wounded in a drive-by shooting.

Drake stands on a stage in a leather jacket and clear glasses with a blank expression on his face 3

Drake has reportedly agreed to cooperate with authorities.

The entrance to the sprawling $100 million property was taped off by police after gunfire around around 2:10 a.m on Tuesday, CBC reported.
The suspect fled the ritzy Bridle Path neighborhood in a vehicle, and there was no immediate description of either available, the Toronto Police said.

He suffered gunshot wounds to the upper chest, and was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery. He is said to be in a serious condition.
Drake has agreed to cooperate with authorities, sources told CTV News Toronto.

The incidents come amid the rapper’s feud with Kendrick Lamar.

They have all occurred since Lamar used an aerial photo of Drake’s home as the cover art for his latest diss track which dropped on Saturday.

It’s unclear whether Drake was home during any of the incidents police have not said whether any of the encounters have been linked to the ongoing feud with Lamar.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Post of the night!

That is the realest sh*t you ever posted.

sidebar: I wonder how many high level artists are quivering in their boots right now afraid they may be the next one to experience the 3 hour time difference from ther enemies?
Personally fam, I hope it’s all of em. It’s time to raise the bar back up again. Kendrick should now start becoming the standard and the bare minimum.

Let em all shake as far as I’m concerned.

We NEED this.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Why are all these idiots coming out talking about this beef is a bad look for Black men. This is hiphop this ain’t nothing new. The world doesn’t stop because there’s wars around the world. Why these dumb fucks think we need to stop what we doing and just dwell on how fucked up the world is. GTFOH you bitch ass idiots . Acting like Ke stick hasn’t done entire songs about the Brutality we face from corrupt police and this country. Bitch niggas!!!!!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Personally fam, I hope it’s all of em. It’s time to raise the bar back up again. Kendrick should now start becoming the standard and the bare minimum.

We NEED this.

You may not like what you find though fam

but I understand and agree.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Why are all these idiots coming out talking about this beef is a bad look for Black men. This is hiphop this ain’t nothing new. The world doesn’t stop because there’s wars around the world. Why these dumb fucks think we need to stop what we doing and just dwell on how fucked up the world is. GTFOH you bitch ass idiots . Acting like Ke stick hasn’t done entire songs about the Brutality we face from corrupt police and this country. Bitch niggas!!!!!!!

because in 2024 social media and all these "movements" have made it worse for black men

and created MORE obstacles is not helping

Black men running AWAY from white women losing careers.

We got to be SMARTER

Who REALLY PROFITTING from this beef?

Us?

And trust I UNDERSTAND your point though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We NEED this.

let me just leave this here...