Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
tnj6yck4xzl71.jpg

bookmarked​

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

At this point, why is Drake even rapping. I mean I would do a feature here and there but that’s it. I would have transitioned into Film and TV to become the next Will Smith.

When he buffed up his body, I thought that was the direction he was going.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor

:yes: :yes: This is why the elders are needed. Their experience is everything. Rap is a sport. A competition with little to no rules.

Rap doesn’t HAVE to be a young man’s sport and that’s challenged daily now. Many of the elders can smoke out these young boys and this isn’t physical competition. There’s no blown out knees or back pain.

Alchemist’s, Dre’s, Pete Rock’s, Just Blazes ears are as tuned and BETTER, than these young producers.

Jay, Nas, Black Thought, Jada can out write these kids on their worst day.

Competition in musical sport has no age limit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:yes: :yes: This is why the elders are needed. Their experience is everything. Rap is a sport. A competition with little to no rules.

Rap doesn’t HAVE to be a young man’s sport and that’s challenged daily now. Many of the elders can smoke out these young boys and this isn’t physical competition. There’s no blown out knees or back pain.

Alchemist’s, Dre’s, Pete Rock’s, Just Blazes ears are as tuned and BETTER, than these young producers.

^^

Post of the Month

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right. Drake should have had Black Thought on speed dial. Hey man help a brother out lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Psst... Aubrey?

Watch the first 2 seasons...

You can do this.

Or not.

You rich you gon be be aight

You aint gonna be like dem

You gotta admit, that song catchy as f**k​

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But EVERYBODY claimed Drake could NOT do that because it would leak that he had help.
Man daaamn that. I would have made dudes sign NDAs. Like IMO Drake makes solid music but he ain’t lyrical like Kendrick.

Even if he didn’t get a MC like Black thought to write for him, I still would have called him to be in the war room with me.

I would have called black thought, Jadakiss, hell the entire Lox’s, Nick Grant just to get myself in the vibe. Kendrick is a got damn assassin man.

Since he used Alchemist, I would have called 9th Wonder.

That’s just me though.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man daaamn that. I would have made dudes sign NDAs. Like IMO Drake makes solid music but he ain’t lyrical like Kendrick.

Even if he didn’t get a MC like Black thought to write for him, I still would have called him to be in the war room with me.

I would have called black thought, Jadakiss, hell the entire Lox’s, Nick Grant just to get myself in the vibe. Kendrick is a got damn assassin man.

Since he used Alchemist, I would have called 9th Wonder.

That’s just me though.

^^^

I said the same thing bro.

and the crazy thing?

Even if right now we found out that Kendrick had a ghost writer?

Wouldn't matter.

Because Drake fans already gave Drake a pass plus Kendrick already considered all time great lyricist.

I do NOT see how Drake "wins" this fight.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If niggas actually did a bit of thinking they would realize what this is for. So having legit business sense is laughable now? I am confused?

This company was only incorporated from
6/21 - 2/23.... how many NDAs did this dude execute that he needed to form a completely new LLC for it?! And to call it Silence Policy LLC.......?! Come on mayne!!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s talk about colonizing. These fake activists want to be so smart.

Niggas knowingly sign and seek out these same culture vultures to sign with, even when they have options.

Then the same fake activist who complain support the music which in turns pays the Cracka while Pennies go to the artist. Hell most artists are in debt after their album

That's a different topic and we can go down that road, but there's still concrete to travel on the one we're currently on, so let's stay here.

Most of this beef had been about Drake Cosplaying as African-American / black, the recent pedo/grooming shit aside.....

He is a colonizer, riding whichever wave he thinks will benefit him most at the moment, from UK Drill, ATL swag (21, Metro, Future and Migos), H town culture (Prince family...etc), that NO swag from Wayne and them, hell the dude even jacked shit from mfkrs in his own city, Weeknd, PND, DVSN and more......

But we know exactly who Aubrey really is. He had a Bar Mitzvah, he grew up damn near exclusively in Toronto suburbs and was the token "black" kid in most of his classes / friend groups.

He's the type of "black" that didn't see anything wrong with Whyte people trying to touch his hair. He keeps making references to "American" slaves because he feels no connection to them. (The underground railroad ran from the American South to the North and some slaves did flee to Canada, Aubrey.) It's weird, how he said N!gg@ early on was so damn cringe!

I'll give you another example, listening to Jay Z do interviews early on, his voice was different from on wax, but his cadences, his verbage....everything was pretty similar but you can tell on the mic he exuded more confidence.

Drake on the other hand, it's like is that even the same person talking? But he got a pass because the music was good and Cash Money/YM had a fucking monster run...so while the hits were coming out, mfkrs overlooked those things.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro...Documentary is a CLASSIC!

I remember people hated on that name drop style (which fir PERFECTLY with his entire movement the album title the tattoos etc) and now?

I appreciate it even more. Because if we do the history right after?

We noticed a LOT of the artists he specifically named were starting to be forgotten and marginalized by the new wave of rappers.

I cannot say I have REALLY liked anything else he has done but that first one?

One of the best debut albums ever.
Quiet as kept that Jesus Piece album is dope too