Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he actually got quite a few.

Not the mall walking stuff.

The real rap stuff.

I will defend that part 2 he dropped with Cole to the death. Solid solid project.

Even when you stab me in back the vest is metal plated.

Unfortunately that line hit home at a particular time and red button was my theme song.

And ALL his time stamp tracks.
No he doesn’t fam! His ghost writers have bars and classics! Again if his best work it’s written not by him then what does he have???:idea:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have to be fool to have gang affiliations and not be in the streets. Niggas just would be extorting you.

I grew up in the grimmest parts of Miami and I have boys who are street niggas but that’s where it ends.
“If you don’t have friends in low places, you havnt lived”

Had the same upbringing as you middle middle class and both sides of my family are certified and my homies are certified how can I not be affiliated? I made better choices and had more opportunities and they respect and admire me for that but also know I’ve answered the phone when the redline rings.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member

tenor.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he doesn’t fam! His ghost writers have bars and classics! Again if his best work it’s written not by him then what does he have???:idea:

That's the problem, we don't know what was writing by him so it all in a sense gets thrown out.

Some songs got nice bars though :lol:

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I don’t get why people just can’t say that Euphoria shits all over Push-ups and that trash ass Taylor Made AI bs. Drake didn’t bring any real lyrics to either. Just the same ol shit. Don’t get me wrong. I like Push Ups, but compared to Euphoria, it ain’t shit. Lmao!

People gotta stop being afraid to call a spade a spade and be real about the shit. If Drake comes out with some real dope MC lyrics, then we can talk. But right now!!! Kendrick on his head.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t get why people just can’t say that Euphoria shits all over Push-ups and that trash ass Taylor Made AI bs. Drake didn’t bring any real lyrics to either. Just the same ol shit. Don’t get me wrong. I like Push Ups, but compared to Euphoria, it ain’t shit. Lmao!

People gotta stop being afraid to call a spade a spade and be real about the shit. If Drake comes out with some real dope MC lyrics, then we can talk. But right now!!! Kendrick on his head.
Just being honest both were garbage. But it appears that Kendrick is playing the same drop a troll record then a fatherly advice record.

So I think people who thought Euphoria was mid will accept it for what it was and that was troll/bait record

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
And another thing! Lmao!

This nicca Kendrick basically said, “God forgive them for they know now what they do” in the beginning of the track. He gave a confessional saying they gave him no choice but to murder niccas on wax. Lmao

Somebody needs to que up the scene where P was praying with Jody before they killed Rodney. Lmao

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And another thing! Lmao!

This nicca Kendrick basically said, “God forgive for they know now what they do” in the beginning of the track. He gave a confessional saying they gave him no choice but to murder niccas on wax. Lmao
You seem like a hip hop head based on your post in this thread so it is good you and people like Bills is getting enjoyment. But the causal fan aint checking for that. They gone base the winner of the battle based on the vibe and energy of the song.

Kendrick lyricism could be his downfall in battle rap

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Just being honest both were garbage. But it appears that Kendrick is playing the same drop a troll record then a fatherly advice record.

So I think people who thought Euphoria was mid will accept it for what it was and that was troll/bait record
You’re annoying as fuck and pathetic. You say shit to get attention and to purposely try to be a contrarian. You in here flooding this thread saying the same shit over and over to get a rise out of the board. Get a life . We seen your cac ass goofy opinion already you can go fuck off now