Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Kendrick don’t have no real gang ties. He is not or ever been a street nigga. :lol:
You’re dumb as fuck , it’s been known he’s friends with, grew up with and hangs around west side Pirus’s . You don’t know shit about California and are running your mouth like the troll you are. It’s not just him either. Jay Rock is a Bounty Hunter Blood and Schoolboy Q is a Hoover . Man you need to shut the fuck up white boy.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

200w.gif

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There was a couple of times when I was hoopin, and somebody came down the lane, and I thought "it's cool, I got this, shit, I got hops too." But when I reached the pinnacle of my jump I realized they were still going up, and I thought "oh shit."

Yeah, that's gotta be what Aubrey is feeling.

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was a couple of times when I was hoopin, and a somebody came down the lane, and I thought "it's cool, I got this, shit, I got hops too." But when I reached the pinnacle of my jump I realized they were still going up, and I thought "oh shit."

Yeah, that's gotta be what Aubrey is thinking.

Great analogy.

It's best to not beef with someone who is content with his life and doesn't care about burning everything else down.