Kelly Rowland's Issues With Men

wutdadeal3

Star
Registered
In most cases the man willing to work with a women through her daddy issues, she doesn't want or respect....

....and the man the woman wants is usually wanted by other women who don't have daddy issues so he doesn't have to work with the woman through hers.

Catch-22:hmm:

*two cents*

Wow...real talk. And the sad part is females out number males. So, there's more of this going on than recorded.

She need to go to therapy and get over it...

There is a book called Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? The Impact of Fatherlessness on Black Women, by Jonetta Rose Barras, which details what is going on with her...I saw so many women I have dealt with in that book...and I can see why their romantic lives were as fucked up as they were...

That said, some of these women do some fucked up shit in relationships, or get involved with the wrong men, then say that "oh, I had no daddy in my life"...these women need therapy (which many of them will not go to), so they'll keep on continuing the bad relationship patterns...they need to deal with it, heal from it, and move on...they are truly damaged goods...:smh:

Unfortunately, females have just as much pride as males do if not more...which means this is less likely to happen. This is where I get my females - women theory from. I usually say that females don't become women until they put themselves through a whole lot of unnecessary bullshit to learn what it is to be a woman and what a woman truly deserves.

In all actuality...females don't realize how many of them are truly damaged goods. They forever blame men which isn't fair. It's bad enough the male species cut up but we don't need extra stuff thrown or blamed on us that we didn't do.

I've met some beautiful women and I'm glad to say that I'm friends with all of them but I've met more fucked up females and they truly do outnumber the women (note: females outnumber males by at least 3 to 1 if not 7 to 1 in today's times).

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
Man I talk about this before.... Everybody in this thread that saying "Go over it" really don't understand how much of a big issue this is:smh:

Sade

Star
Registered
i think its kinna ignant to not give it a chance tho..cuz its a common problem in tha black comm.

on tha real tho kelly seems like shes stuck up..she'll prolly end up goin cac soon

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what a minnit!

what a fucking minnit!!

we are 2 PAGES into this thread and NO BLUNT to "set the record straight"???

No blunt to tell us the inside scoop like he knows these people personally:rolleyes:

wow... THIS is what it feels like to have a speculative discussion and NOT have party pooper fuck it up:lol:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
what a minnit!

what a fucking minnit!!

we are 2 PAGES into this thread and NO BLUNT to "set the record straight"???

No blunt to tell us the inside scoop like he knows these people personally:rolleyes:

wow... THIS is what it feels like to have a speculative discussion and NOT have party pooper fuck it up:lol:

Come on why did you do that? That's like saying it can't get any worse. You pretty much guaranteed what's going to happen with this thread now.

JD Walker

Star
Registered
Man I talk about this before.... Everybody in this thread that saying "Go over it" really don't understand how much of a big issue this is:smh:

You know...

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

So we're suppose to put our lives on hold cuz these bitches are weak an can't get their shit together? Should we "work with them" and show them sympathy?

Hey, we see Michelle, but how many bitches showed Barack no mercy when he was broke?

Here's the Walker Plan:
Let miserable lost weak bitches like Kelly Rowland remain single. Make sure they don't reproduce. This will ensure that the faulty DNA gets flushed out of our community.

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
She need to go to therapy and get over it...

There is a book called Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? The Impact of Fatherlessness on Black Women, by Jonetta Rose Barras, which details what is going on with her...I saw so many women I have dealt with in that book...and I can see why their romantic lives were as fucked up as they were...

That said, some of these women do some fucked up shit in relationships, or get involved with the wrong men, then say that "oh, I had no daddy in my life"...these women need therapy (which many of them will not go to), so they'll keep on continuing the bad relationship patterns...they need to deal with it, heal from it, and move on...they are truly damaged goods...:smh:

heres the full book on GOOGLE BOOKS:

http://books.google.com/books?id=8e...esult&ct=result&resnum=1#v=onepage&q=&f=false

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
You know...

FUCK THESE BITCHES.

So we're suppose to put our lives on hold cuz these bitches are weak an can't get their shit together? Should we "work with them" and show them sympathy?

Hey, we see Michelle, but how many bitches showed Barack no mercy when he was broke?

Here's the Walker Plan:
Let miserable lost weak bitches like Kelly Rowland remain single. Make sure they don't reproduce. This will ensure that the faulty DNA gets flushed out of our community.

I hear you JD, but it not just a black women thing...A lot black men been affected with not having a father or a good father figure which make them dysfunctional (Thinking what a man is supposed to be). If a child is broken, they aren't functioning right. If they aren't functioning right, they are dysfunctional. But is the child dysfunctional? For that matter is the home with only one parent not functioning?...I know its a little off the topic:lol:

Last edited:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i think its kinna ignant to not give it a chance tho..cuz its a common problem in tha black comm.

on tha real tho kelly seems like shes stuck up..she'll prolly end up goin cac soon
You must have missed my comment.

Tha problem ain't her daddy its her ass.Cause if her dad was really there for her then her excuse would have been she ain't get a pony when she turned 8 or some other dumb shit.Glad Roy took tha pussy and bounced.

Player+

Star
Registered
In most cases the man willing to work with a women through her daddy issues, she doesn't want or respect....

....and the man the woman wants is usually wanted by other women who don't have daddy issues so he doesn't have to work with the woman through hers.

*two cents*

Possibly the realest shit ever written on BGOL.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Half of you faggots in this thread have as much of a problem women as she does men and use this board as your doctors chair.

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered

*two cents*

realest shit spoken on bgol I must say by first hand experience...sigged

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Her pussy stinks, thats why she can't keep a man, now she mad. Trust me, her pussy is rank.

cbm_redux

Star
Registered
6par82.jpg

What a pity that she's so fucked in the head. IMO, she's far and away much more beautiful than Beyoncé. I sometimes wonder whether Destiny's Child imagine themselves to be Charlie's Angels (the real ones.) Kelly's hair is looking awfully Jacqueline Smith-ish (circa 1977) in that photo.

babalou

Star
Registered
How do you deal with them? With a condom. and then get the hell out of there. Because when a bitch has never had a fathe in her life , she is basically socially retarded. And she will ruin the rest of her life looking for a guy to make good on the check her daddy bounced.And all she will find is a guy just like him or worse.

BINGO!!!!!!!

shit, we ALLLLLLLLL have problems and shit we've had to deal with in this world, but it seems like so many bitches wanna default to blaming things and other people on why they are they way they are. Men NEVER get a pass like that and that's why you see sooooooo many cats who dont even know how to express themselves and wind up doing dumb shit all the damn.

Kelly is fine, but what does that really get you in the long run. She'll just be a fine bitter ass bitch, but some simp will put up with that on the strength of the companionship.

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Half of you faggots in this thread have as much of a problem women as she does men and use this board as your doctors chair.

Co-sign these bitter bitches crying about their Pops everyday. I look at old threads and laugh my ass off.

Eduble

Star
Platinum Member
Real talk. When Destiny's Child was together everyone assume Beyonce had a stank attitude but found out quickly that it was Kelly. Not only the father issue she is very over the top. Maybe that is from the father issues.

FIVEFIVE

Star
Registered
:smh:

^^hope dude is joking.

Good dick actually might make her regress even more! :eek:
Thats how deep the psychosis of this type of shit goes. Thats like putting a bandaid over an amputation.

Personal and extrapersonal experience on that.

For me in the future:

-crazy father
-abusive father
-no father
-rape/sexual abusive/incest/physical abuse

=Automatic and unequivocal disqualification.

End of story.

yup.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hopefully Kelly is on the road to recovery. You would be suprised at how many women can't keep a man but will never stop and look at the common denomenator between all the men.....herself.

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster
:smh:

^^hope dude is joking.

Good dick actually might make her regress even more! :eek:
Thats how deep the psychosis of this type of shit goes. Thats like putting a bandaid over an amputation.

Personal and extrapersonal experience on that.

For me in the future:

-crazy father
-abusive father
-no father
-rape/sexual abusive/incest/physical abuse

=Automatic and unequivocal disqualification.

End of story.

:yes:

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It's not that anybody's skirting over the issue...but the bottom line is, how long are you going to let it control you? How long are you going to use it as an excuse? When are you going to take responsibility for your own actions?

The bottom line is that she needs therapy to resolve these issues instead of blaming everyone else...too many women want to blame everyone else instead of working out their issues within themselves...and as long as she uses this excuse, she's going to feel as if she doesn't need to change, but all other men need to change...the world doesn't work like that...once she sees her part in the problem, and works on it, she'll be much better off...the problem is that she probably won't do this, and she (and other women like her) will continue to have problems in the relationships they do have and selecting the wrong mates for them.