Kelly Rowland's Issues With Men

lethal epiphany

Potential Star
Registered
6par82.jpg

Real talk. I've met mad chicks who've had crazy fathers growing up and are now fucked in the head. How can you even hope to deal with that shit if you're trying to holler. Does a chick just get disqualified?

http://www.urbanspinonline.com/news/2009/8/21/kelly-rowlands-sour-love-life.html

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unfortunately, yes! Unless she has seen a shrink to work out her issues, it a lost cause. I don't care how fine she is.

hsm2448

Rising Star
Registered
damn, u know she got some long lost homegrown just sitting there collecting dust in a box in some niggaz garage.

MrMotivator

Star
Registered
so its a mans fault? ummm errrr... gtfoh this is just as bad as all the people who only blame women for their misfortunes.

Kelly incorrectly thought her getting some titties would fix her relationships instead of actually looking at herself in the mirror. And the sad part about all this is she is the only person out of D.C. that i actually like :dunno:

followup

BGOL Investor
Kelly Rowland is blaming her sour love life on not having a positive father figure while growing up.
Hmmm.... a "father figure" does not have to be a biological father... She has called Matthew Knowles her father before, so what is different now?

She had a decent man (at least publicly) who was in love with her and told multiple interviewers that he loved her and wanted to marry her... At some point we all gotta man up and take responsibility for our own misery. She is damn near 30 still boo hooing... I'm not feeling sorry for her. I hope Roy doesn't take her back cuz she is messed up :smh:

DLateshow

Star
Registered
I think Roy cheated on her and that's the reason they never got married. I will tell you this. I have dated women with dad's in there life and women without them. Give me a woman who had a father figure around everytime. Those without dads are older brothers around always have a fairy tale view of what a relationship should be. Women like Kelly blame everyone for their problems instead of looking at self. It's best to avoid these type and keep it moving.

Dlateshow

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered
Good dick will fix all that. :yes:

:smh:

^^hope dude is joking.

Good dick actually might make her regress even more! :eek:
Thats how deep the psychosis of this type of shit goes. Thats like putting a bandaid over an amputation.

Personal and extrapersonal experience on that.

For me in the future:

-crazy father
-abusive father
-no father
-rape/sexual abusive/incest/physical abuse

=Automatic and unequivocal disqualification.

End of story.

Twistyaaliyah

Star
BGOL Investor
Well...Its hard to tell her to get over it you know. Your relationship with your dad or father figure shapes how u treat men period. How u speak to them, the respect u have for them etc. N that could explain why so many are single... Tv doesn't help much either. :smh::dunno:

TBone

Star
Registered
How do you deal with them? With a condom. and then get the hell out of there. Because when a bitch has never had a fathe in her life , she is basically socially retarded. And she will ruin the rest of her life looking for a guy to make good on the check her daddy bounced.And all she will find is a guy just like him or worse.

6par82.jpg

Real talk. I've met mad chicks who've had crazy fathers growing up and are now fucked in the head. How can you even hope to deal with that shit if you're trying to holler. Does a chick just get disqualified?

http://www.urbanspinonline.com/news/2009/8/21/kelly-rowlands-sour-love-life.html

4ce of n8ur

Star
Registered

^^hope dude is joking.

Thats how deep the psychosis of this type of shit goes. Thats like putting a bandaid over an amputation.

For me in the future:

-crazy father
-abusive father
-no father

End of story.

this is truth. i actually do not fuck with broads from single mother households. rape/abusive/crazy dads of course - but no dads is just as bad.

these bitches from well adjusted families are freaks!!!!!! and extremely well adjusted with great credit.

*shrugs* it's true.

Les W

Star
Registered

^^hope dude is joking.

For me in the future:

-crazy father
-abusive father
-no father

End of story.

Hope you break out your yen for a tenga or a fleshlight cause :smh:

Good luck :rolleyes:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
In most cases the man willing to work with a women through her daddy issues, she doesn't want or respect....

....and the man the woman wants is usually wanted by other women who don't have daddy issues so he doesn't have to work with the woman through hers.

Catch-22:hmm:

*two cents*

MT Hermit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In most cases the man willing to work with a women through her daddy issues, she doesn't want or respect....

....and the man the woman wants is usually wanted by other women who don't have daddy issues so he doesn't have to work with the woman through hers.

Catch-22:hmm:

*two cents*

C/S bolded

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She need to go to therapy and get over it...

There is a book called Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? The Impact of Fatherlessness on Black Women, by Jonetta Rose Barras, which details what is going on with her...I saw so many women I have dealt with in that book...and I can see why their romantic lives were as fucked up as they were...

That said, some of these women do some fucked up shit in relationships, or get involved with the wrong men, then say that "oh, I had no daddy in my life"...these women need therapy (which many of them will not go to), so they'll keep on continuing the bad relationship patterns...they need to deal with it, heal from it, and move on...they are truly damaged goods...:smh:

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered

Hope you break out your yen for a tenga or a fleshlight cause :smh:

Good luck :rolleyes:

I feel you on that.

But straight up im all over that black woman scorned mantra "i can do bad all by myself". The perfect person is out there for anybody they just have to muster the courage and patience to not settle for less and ride dolo if neccesary. Just like its said for women it applies to us -theyre out there, just gotta keep looking.

Thats like anything really worth committing yourself to in life: career, homestead, religion -if you feel it neccesary-...etc. If youre not committed enough to do it right and choose something you can stick with sometimes its better to not even go that route. Can save a lot of heart/headache. Too bad I had to go the long way around the mountain to get the message.

But yea fuck a bunch of fleshlights. There is mos def an abudance of easy jumpoff pussy floating around in a hood nearest you. Im talking about establishing a real relationship where feelings, faith, family and future are shared. Like what Bro Trufic has.

Ill wait.....minus the fleshlights. :lol:

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
The thing is that by listening to most of her interviews she's seems like a really cool female. Hopefully she can get over whatever daddy issues which hopefully made worse by her firing her father figure/manager Matthew Knowles earlier this year.
It is horrible when a woman has all the qualities of a good wife but 1 or 2 things supercede everything else and ruin those attributes.

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
I feel you on that.

But straight up im all over that black woman scorned mantra "i can do bad all by myself". The perfect person is out there for anybody they just have to muster the courage and patience to not settle for less and ride dolo if neccesary. Just like its said for women it applies to us -theyre out there, just gotta keep looking.

Thats like anything really worth committing yourself to in life: career, homestead, religion -if you feel it neccesary-...etc. If youre not committed enough to do it right and choose something you can stick with sometimes its better to not even go that route. Can save a lot of heart/headache. Too bad I had to go the long way around the mountain to get the message.

But yea fuck a bunch of fleshlights. There is mos def an abudance of easy jumpoff pussy floating around in a hood nearest you. Im talking about establishing a real relationship where feelings, faith, family and future are shared. Like what Bro Trufic has.

Ill wait.....minus the fleshlights. :lol:

Co-sign on that. A bad woman and 1 bad situation can fuck up the rest of your life. Better to do your own thing in peace than do the relationship thing unhappily.

Lesane Crooks

Support BGOL
Registered
She need to go to therapy and get over it...

There is a book called Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl? The Impact of Fatherlessness on Black Women, by Jonetta Rose Barras, which details what is going on with her...I saw so many women I have dealt with in that book...and I can see why their romantic lives were as fucked up as they were...

I copped that book earlier this year myself and I mos def agree.