Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence about sexual misconduct allegations, UPDATE 9/26 5th ACCUSER & MORE

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
In "High School"...

Like really B? High school? You sure you didn’t give him the stank? I mean...you old as fuck....might you be omitting a few details? Like how your ass was whorish? I’m not saying she lying....but high school? And you half a century old? Brain rot?

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Clarence Thomas 2.0

Yup.....but I don't think it's gonna play out the same way with the me too movement going on these days.....they trying hard to throw the last hour conspiracy shit in on CNN about 20 min ago.........host kept pointing out that she came forth with this shit waaay before Kavanaugh was even a nominee....

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
This situation is getting very interesting. Trumps dumb kid is even posting dumb letters on his ig page

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Yup.....but I don't think it's gonna play out the same way with the me too movement going on these days.....they trying hard to throw the last hour conspiracy shit in on CNN about 20 min ago.........host kept pointing out that she came forth with this shit waaay before Kavanaugh was even a nominee....

I agree I was just telling some people on Twitter that this environment is too toxic for this type of scandal right now for the Republicans especially with the Senate being so tight right now

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This situation is getting very interesting. Trumps dumb kid is even posting dumb letters on his ig page
They know this is the guy they could keep Trump out of trouble while he’s in the White House Especially with Manafort and Michael flipping on him.....The big problem for Donald Trump right now is that this is a mid term year this is going to definitely put a lot of pressure on the Senate Republicans. Between the me to movement and what happen with Roy Moore back in December Republicans are between a rock and a hard place right now

aries1201

Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, people forget before Clarence Thomas people didn't know/react to sexual harassment like they do now. Women would just accept that stuff as "jokes" and if they complained they would reprimand the supervisor and keep it moving. Now that's your career and your a pariah if people find out. It is 2018 and you got the head of CBS stepping down because of some inappropriate stuff.

Kavanaugh is being accused of holding a woman down, feeling under her clothes to grab her titties, and putting his hands over her mouth to keep her from screaming. She has been talking about this since 2012 with a therapist (back when he was a nobody) and took a lie detector test as well. He did that shit.

Don't forget that she mentioned his friend pulled him off of her. Not a lawyer, but that sounds like a witness who may verify or disprove her claim.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Only when allegations are against republicans :dunno:

Look....the me too movement is bullshit around the edges but At its core it is a powerful movement and right now is bad timing for the Republicans. Don’t forget what happened to Al Franken Even though I think he was innocent the optics tho was not good for him.

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So now all of a sudden bgol is pro #metoo and believes the victims? I'm no fan of Kavanaugh but they are reaching with this 30 year old story.
She passed a polygraph. She has been in therepy r/t to this issue. I don’t get why a 30 year old crime doesn’t bother you? If dude was black this would have been a rap. Why is a 30 year old story reaching?

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Look....the me too movement is bullshit around the edges but At its core it is a powerful movement and right now is bad timing for the Republicans. Don’t forget what happened to Al Franken Even though I think he was innocent the optics tho was not good for him.

Bruh

We ALL saw the image of Al Franken pretending to touch that woman's breastasis. Stop it.

Can you show me the image/video or ANY evidence that Kavanaugh did anything close to what he's accused of?

Or we supposed to find the man guilty just on an accusation from almost 40 years ago?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Bruh

We ALL saw the image of Al Franken pretending to touch that woman's breastasis. Stop it.

Can you show me the image/video or ANY evidence that Kavanaugh did anything close to what he's accused of?

Or we supposed to find the man guilty just on an accusation from almost 40 years ago?
What did I say the optics did not look good

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Yes it does because what Harris and Cory Booker exposed is that this dude is a liar

Look, I get it. You don't like him. He plays for the other "team".

You still need things like, you know, evidence if you're gonna derail his career.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Only when allegations are against republicans :dunno:
If some ancient cac came out with 36-year-old allegations from 11th grade against a black man, the BGOL server would crash. Fuck that. I'm going to stay consistent on bullshit ass white women tears. Decades old allegations by one person without witnesses? He say/she say shit? FOH. :smh:

If this guy is some type of predator, surely they can find other chicks. What they got next? The guy he took lunch money from in the 9th grade? Give a fuck about a white woman and therapist. Cacs bitches end up in therapy when the milk spoils or the goldfish dies. They mentally weak and are notorious for believing their own bullshit. They can cry at the drop of a fucking hat.

Don't even like this guy, but this won't just stop with the guys cats hate. Think about this shit. 11th fucking grade 30 fucking 6 years ago. One person's word. Can't have this precedent. Just can't. Hang him on something else. We literally one step away from white women tears from middle school coming back to get people. :smh: Dangerous.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I think half, if not most dudes here think Harvey Weinstein deserves what he's getting, and I don't think he's republican. Soooo....no.
Wrong I am liberal to the blood and I think Harvey needs to be under the jail I’ve been here rumors about that cat anyway since the 90s. Also I heard rumors about Bill Cosby ever since the late 80s with his shenanigans

easy_b

BGOL Investor
If some ancient cac came out with 36-year-old allegations from 11th grade against a black man, the BGOL server would crash. Fuck that. I'm going to stay consistent on bullshit ass white women tears. Decades old allegations by one person without witnesses? He say/she say shit? FOH. :smh:

If this guy is some type of predator, surely they can find other chicks. What they got next? The guy he took lunch money from in the 9th grade? Give a fuck about a white woman and therapist. Cacs bitches end up in therapy when the milk spoils or the goldfish dies. They mentally weak and are notorious for believing their own bullshit. They can cry at the drop of a fucking hat.

Don't even like this guy, but this won't just stop with the guys cats hate. Think about this shit. 11th fucking grade 30 fucking 6 years ago. One person's word. Can't have this precedent. Just can't. Hang him on something else. We literally one step away from white women tears from middle school coming back to get people. :smh: Dangerous.
Hey Do you think Roy Moore is innocent???

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait....so what are we disagreeing about? I said half or most here think he is getting what he deserves.

Wrong I am liberal to the blood and I think Harvey needs to be under the jail I’ve been here rumors about that cat anyway since the 90s. Also I heard rumors about Bill Cosby ever since the late 80s with his shenanigans

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Wait....so what are we disagreeing about? I said half or most here think he is getting what he deserves.
On this particular issue we are not disagreeing with each other I feel like regardless when the crime happens if you did it you need to be punished for it especially if it involves rape

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Sure doesn't, but it she does deserve to be heard if she wants. 30 year old accusations are hard to prove with no witness or evidence, but if she turns out to be believable, he may lose 1 or 2 republican votes.

She deserves to be heard in a courtroom. Not in front of politicians desperate to stop his appointment.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Bruh

That doesn't make him guilty tho....

Look, I get it. You don't like him. He plays for the other "team".

You still need things like, you know, evidence if you're gonna derail his career.
#CapingHardForKavanaugh

Where’s yo books?
wtf are you doing here???.....did someone say meth??….ole bug eyed lollipop head and body lookin mofo…:hmm:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alumnae Of Christine Blasey Ford’s High School Circulate Letter Of Support
Ford’s allegations against Brett Kavanaugh are “all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton,” they wrote.
By Amanda Terkel and Arthur Delaney

A group of women who went to Christine Blasey Ford’s high school are circulating a letter to show support for the woman who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh tried to sexually assault her while they were in high school.

“We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story,” says a draft letter from alumnae of Holton-Arms, a private girls school in Bethesda, Maryland. “It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.”

The women also say that what Ford is alleging “is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.”

The letter, which had more than three dozen signatures as of Monday morning, is a boost of support for Ford, who has been thrust into the political spotlight and had her credibility questioned by going up against Kavanaugh and the White House. The signatories span decades at the school, both before, during and after Ford attended.

Ford went public with her accusations against Kavanaugh on Sunday in an interview with The Washington Post. She said she attended a party with Kavanaugh when she was 15 and he was 17. She said Kavanaugh and his friend shut her in a room and turned up the music to hide her protests. Kavanaugh, who was drunk, held her down and tried to remove her clothes. She said that at one point he held his hand on her mouth to stifle her screams. She managed to escape.

Ford had contacted Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-Calif.) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) with a letter about Kavanaugh in July. Rumors of that letter were circling Capitol Hill in recent weeks, with Senate Judiciary Committee members pressing Feinstein to share details. Media reports last week revealed the letter and the details but did not name Ford.

Last week, Republicans attempted to push back on the growing crisis and show as much support for Kavanaugh as possible. Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans released a letter from 65 women who said they knew the nominee in high school and vouched for his character, saying he always treated women with ”decency and respect.”

Politico attempted to contact all the women on the letter to see if they still stood behind Kavanaugh in light of Ford’s allegations, and so far just two have said they did. Although a few GOP senators have come out and said they’d like to hear Ford testify, Republicans on the Judiciary Committee put out a statement Sunday reiterating the support Kavanaugh has publicly received and casting Ford’s allegations as part of a political tactic by Democrats.

Kavanaugh is still scheduled to receive a committee vote on Thursday.