Bill Cosby faces new sexual assault lawsuits after states extend statutes of limitations- 9 WOMEN FILE NEW SEXUAL ASSAULT LAWSUIT IN NEVADA

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill really fucked up cozying up with so many white women.
John Weatherspoon said that Bill was a member of the ratpack with Sammy,blue eyes and the do from Star Search and that Bill shiiited on a lot of comedians coming up and especially the black ones who showed him nothing but respect and he would walk right by them as if they were nothing and John being one of them.

He also said that Jone Rivers did a lot for comedians in the 70's before and after they became big while Bill wouldn't be caught dead in a club like hers back than and how Robin Williams stole everyone's jokes but couldn't leave Cocaine alone.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You the same bitch ass piece of shit that was coppin pleas for R Kelly.
Pull the thread you shoe shining honkified lying bitch you.

Ho ass nigga raging over 60+ year old bogus rape claims from real life whores. . Fuck you and the bitch that shit you out.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pull the thread you shoe shining honkified lying bitch you.

Ho ass nigga raging over 60+ year old bogus rape claims from real life whores. . Fuck you and the bitch that shit you out.
Your fucking rapist idle was so fucking pathetic that the only way he could get laid was with bitches that were unconscious either willing or unwillingly.

Hey dumb shit did he not admit that he liked drugging bitches before sex?

Says a lot about both of you clown bitches.

Now gone old man before your dumb ass has a heart attack and we clown your dead ass too.. Lol

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Your fucking rapist idle was so fucking pathetic that the only way he could get laid was with bitches that were unconscious either willing or unwillingly.

Hey dumb shit did he not admit that he liked drugging bitches before sex?
No he did not you stupid bitch you. He admitted to providing drugs to knowing and consenting adults. Never said he slipped a bitch shit without her knowledge.

This is what happens when you allow your oppressor to think for you. You'd be dangerous if you had half a brain.. you dumb bitch.

Now Pull up the RKelly thread you raging whore. Dont post shit else til you post that you lying son of a bitch you.

Last edited:

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
they gotta keep the face of sexual assault black men

this is a distraction to take attention away from that white dude
danny masterson who was convicted of rape

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I don't think that the issue and even if it was, Cosby's a bigger star than Danny.

And honestly at this point Bill's accused of so many rapes, that another one's just a small blip on the radar.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look here my man... if you wanna focus on the minutaie while purposely missing his overall point then thats on you. However, I can tell you for a FACT that there are tons of Shaniquas and violent ass criminal muslim Muhammeds in Philly alone causing uber amounts decay and destruction in the community.. And if you that up in arms about a elder telling you pull your fucking pants up then fuck you and your feelings.

Cosby has done more for the People and struggle than all you niggas combined if you lived 20 lifetimes. If he doesnt have a right to critique his own then who does. Thats part of the problem now.. nobody wants to be held to account.

Further, if this the distraction you wish to give your attention in a discussion about 65 year old bogus rape claims in the attempt to lynch a Black man.... then you niggas are bigger cacs than the ones bringing up these bullshit charges.

If someone keeps punching you and punching in your shoulder, you tell them to stop and they keep punching you

are you going to just stand there..

All Im saying is they are not going to stop, and instead of just standing there, he needs to do a Russel Simmons and leave

so he can spend the rest of his days in peace,

you suggest he stays and puts up with the same shit every year...

Thats what you would do, just stand there and let a muthafucka keep punching you in the arm.... or punch him

back in the fuckin face and put yourself in a position they cant punch you again...

Like Russel Simmons....did.. ??

And when do you see cacs talk about their trash in front of us, as much as they hate their trash,

they would never put them on front street like that.. constructive criticism is one thing,

sounding like you on a drunken rant at the cookout, in front of the whole world is another....

and Im sayin you lie with the devill you going to feel the heat,

he was real cool with hugh heffner and other cacs.. was he talkin like that in front of them ??

wouldnt surprise me if he did.....

Facts over emotions bruh

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

lol.... you're fucking bugging..... Masterson is getting his just do..... gonna catch those decades...... don't need to know anything else but how many..... he's not getting swept under the rug my dude...... wrong comparison

:lol:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No he did not you stupid bitch you. He admitted to providing drugs to knowing and consenting adults. Never said he slipped a bitch shit without her knowledge.

This is what happens when you allow your oppressor to think for you. You'd be dangerous if you had half a brain.. you dumb bitch.

Now Pull up the RKelly thread you raging whore. Dont post shit else til you post that you lying son of a bitch you.

https://time.com/3951761/bill-cosby-quaaludes-admission-oath/#:~:text=In%20the%20deposition%2C%20which%20stemmed,sex%20with%3F”%20Cosby%20answered%2C

In the deposition, which stemmed from a sexual abuse case against Cosby filed by a former Temple University employee, Cosby was asked by a lawyer, “When you got the quaaludes [in the 1970s], was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Cosby answered, “Yes.”

These drugs, imprinted with the number "714" on the tablet, were initially introduced as a safe barbiturate substitute to help induce sleep, but were later shown to have addiction and withdrawal symptoms similar to other prescription barbiturates.

Simple minded old bitch. Get your rapist hereo dick out your mouth and just admit you and him are two sexual weirdos from the same coin.

By the way, why all your hereos end up in prison for sex crimes?

Before you start crying about Cosby being treated unfairly, maybe if he didn't put himself in that situation all this shit wouldn't have come back to bite him in the ass. Drugging chicks to have sex sure seems like a recipe for trouble if your you're not careful.

Plus, I'm sure he was quietly told to pay them chicks off, but he thought he was too smart for that. Now his career is fucked and he's gonna pay more now than then whatever settlement he could have quietly got.

Oh well, looser like you dig into your social security and give to a GOFUNDME to help him out... Lol

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the life of me, I could never understand the issue of Bill Cosby telling the community to pull their pants up. We all know that shit is a problem in the community. Theres' no good way to say shit like that, pull your got damn pants up!!
When a person like Bill decides he wants to be the face of identity politics and puts himself on a pedestal to be respected and adhered too, he also has to deal with the consequences when he does some dumb shit that knocks him off that pedestal.

Remember, this guy telling folks to pull their pants up, has blown up his entire rep and career because he wanted to drug and fuck trashy ass white chicks.

Maybe if he kept his pants up a bit more, dude would still be respected and making a killing with his career.

Last edited:

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't think that the issue and even if it was, Cosby's a bigger star than Danny.

And honestly at this point Bill's accused of so many rapes, that another one's just a small blip on the radar.

lol.... you're fucking bugging..... Masterson is getting his just do..... gonna catch those decades...... don't need to know anything else but how many..... he's not getting swept under the rug my dude...... wrong comparison

:lol:
both of these comments are doing exactly- that mimizing masterson wrongdoings

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
both of these comments are doing exactly- that mimizing masterson wrongdoings
Like I said... you busy worrying about the cac that's getting his due.... while Cosby skates for his effronteries... if that pudding pop have a Coke and a smile bitch would've roofied your mom or another female family member of yours.... you'd be singing a whole different tune
:cheers:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If someone keeps punching you and punching in your shoulder, you tell them to stop and they keep punching you

are you going to just stand there..

All Im saying is they are not going to stop, and instead of just standing there, he needs to do a Russel Simmons and leave

he was real cool with hugh heffner and other cacs.. was he talkin like that in front of them ??

wouldnt surprise me if he did.....

Facts over emotions bruh
Horrible analogy.. and you're starting to sound like a moron. Russ is on the run avoiding indictment, service, and extradition for current charges and allegations. Cosby is on record for being victim of political attack, exonerated, then brought up on numerous unsubstantiated civil claims from women who were either sex workers, or sexual partners who fucked him on numerous occasions. Engage your brain nigga. And i dont know what he spoke about with Hugh nem but you even pulling that hypothetical out yo ass is cac shit that serves no purpose and has zero bearing on the issue at hand.

And you cant subscribe to facts over feelings mantra when all facts point to 60+ year old assault claims being without fact or basis and only exist because some devil rewrote statute of limitation laws to appease a segment of voting base. You on some coon shit right now.

https://time.com/3951761/bill-cosby-quaaludes-admission-oath/#:~:text=In%20the%20deposition%2C%20which%20stemmed,sex%20with%3F”%20Cosby%20answered%2C

In the deposition, which stemmed from a sexual abuse case against Cosby filed by a former Temple University employee, Cosby was asked by a lawyer, “When you got the quaaludes [in the 1970s], was it in your mind that you were going to use these quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?” Cosby answered, “Yes.”

These drugs, imprinted with the number "714" on the tablet, were initially introduced as a safe barbiturate substitute to help induce sleep, but were later shown to have addiction and withdrawal symptoms similar to other prescription barbiturates.

Simple minded old bitch. Get your rapist hereo dick out your mouth and just admit you and him are two sexual weirdos from the same coin.

Dont cherry pick and take out on context quotes you honkified bitch you..

He also states... "I gave them and offered them, which she took after examining them..". And the women notes she had SEVERAL intimate encounters after the fact.

Now again, i told your ho ass to go run that RKelly thread or stfu.. You lying bitch you.. You worse than these white bitches crying rape.

If your next post aint that RKelly proof then keep yo dick suck lips on lock.. You half a honkey bitch raised mutt.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Horrible analofgy.. and you're starting to sound like a moron. Russ is on the run avoiding indictment, service, and extradiction for current charges. Cosby is on record for being victim of political attack, exonerated, then brought up on numerous unsubstantiated civil claims from women who were either sex workers, or sexual partners who fucked him on numerous occasions. Engage your brain nigga. And i dont know what he spoke about with Hugh nem. you even bringing that hypothetical up is cac shit that serves no purpose and has zero bearing on the issue at hand.

And you cant subscribe to facts over feelings mantra when all facts point to 60+ year old assault claims being without fact or basis and only exist because some devil rewrote statute of limitation laws to appease a segment of voting base. You on some coon shit right now.

He also states... "I gave them and offered them, which she took after examining them..". And the women notes she had SEVERAL intimate encounters after the fact.

Now again, i told your ho ass to go run that RKelly thread or stfu.. You lying bitch you.. You worse than these white bitches crying rape.

If your next post aint that RKelly proof then keep yo dick suck lips on lock.. You half a honkey bitch raised mutt.
Yes we agree he liked to fuck unconscious women.

Loser piece of shit you both are

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes we agree he liked to fuck unconscious women.

Loser piece of shit you both are
The only thing we agree on is yous a bitch.

Starting to think some nigga took your lil pussy and thats why you so triggered in here. Cos aint your enemy ho.

RKelly thread or gtfo.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Horrible analogy.. and you're starting to sound like a moron. Russ is on the run avoiding indictment, service, and extradition for current charges and allegations. Cosby is on record for being victim of political attack, exonerated, then brought up on numerous unsubstantiated civil claims from women who were either sex workers, or sexual partners who fucked him on numerous occasions. Engage your brain nigga. And i dont know what he spoke about with Hugh nem but you even pulling that hypothetical out yo ass is cac shit that serves no purpose and has zero bearing on the issue at hand.

You are missing the point like a slowtard, bruh..

The point is... they were coming after russel.. so He left...so he could live his life in peace....

they KEEP coming after Cosby like every fucking year... So you think at his age, he should

spend the rest of his life in court, making lawyers rich... as opposed to just leaving so he could

live in peace for the remainder of his life...??? Its not a very difficult concept to comprehend....

but them bougie boule muthafuckas are tooo attached to be an ex pat...

and why are you ignoring the fact The Coz was moving with the Devil himself,

Hugh Heffner... you roll with the devil and all them fuckin pale face demonettes

you gonna feel that heat... sure the charges are bullshit and they are just pulling

anything out their asses now... but your answer to that is to, stay and deal with that

bullshit year after year....

I guess you one of them drama lovin kniggas... Not I bruh!!!

Drama belongs on the screen not in my life.. but

Thats just me!! So if you was The Coz you would just stay here and deal

with the dumb shit year after year, even though you have enough money to

go somewhere and live like a king...??

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing we agree on is yous a bitch.

Starting to think some nigga took your lil pussy and thats why you so triggered in here. Cos aint your enemy ho.

RKelly thread or gtfo.

I guess I'm a bitch because I like my women conscious and awake when having sex, unlike you and your hero.

If your old ass ever can get laid try it without the drugs and with a female, you be surprised.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are missing the point like a slowtard, bruh..

The point is... they were coming after russel.. so He left...so he could live his life in peace....
No. YOU missing the point.. IN fact, you are creating one because your original has no legs. This isnt about Russell. Strawman bullshit and an horrendous analogy. The circumstances arent remotely the same. Stay focused. And if your only solution is to run (like a bitch) and flee the country when faced with bogus civil claims.. Then yous a bitch too.
I guess I'm a bitch.
Yes.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. YOU missing the point.. IN fact, you are creating one because your original has no legs. This isnt about Russell. Strawman bullshit and an horrendous analogy. The circumstances arent remotely the same. Stay focused. And if your only solution is to run (like a bitch) and flee the country when faced with bogus civil claims.. Then yous a bitch too.

Yes.
So you rather STAY and let all your money go to lawyers and the courts huh??

I dont know what Russel Simmon charges you are referring to but how is THIS not a comparison..

to the bullshit Cosby is going through..

What are the allegations on Russell Simmons?

Suit Accusing Russell Simmons of Rape Was Filed Too Late ...

He has been accused of sexual assault by more than a dozen women, some of whom also have accused him of raping them. He has denied all the accounts, which began surfacing in late 2017, at the start of the #MeToo movement. Simmons, a co-founder of Def Jam records, stepped down from his companies shortly thereafter.Nov 17, 2020..

So basically you are saying you would spent your last days, feeding the court system...

Hey Id rather live in peace and have my money help REAL PEOPLE IN NEED... !!!

You probably one of them bougie boule bastards!!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont know what Russel Simmon charges you are referring to but how is THIS not a comparison..
Then you shouldnt mention them if you dont know them sir.
What are the allegations on Russell Simmons?
You tell me. You're the one to keep bringing him up.
So basically you are saying you would spent your last days, feeding the court system...
Im saying mentioning Russ is going off on a tangent that doesnt serve to further the original discussion.
You probably one of them bougie boule bastards!!!!
Or a nigga that dont scare easy. Bill should not feel forced to flee his home.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Go to page 5, Section D (5 of 87), Defendant's Objections and you will see where the defense discussed Mr. Cosby's possession and providing of Quaaludes to women. Within this section they point to sections of the 2005 deposition that he provided for the court (I used to have a link to the full deposition (s), but the link that I have is dead).

This is under Defendant's Objections:

If you are interested some of the court documents are here:

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Typical. CAC's do shit that benefits them. Fuck the law. Fuck the constitution! They 'bout to lay waste to this fucking planet rather then to have a peaceful existence with everyone! Fuck CAC's!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Go to page 5, Section D (5 of 87), Defendant's Objections and you will see where the defense discussed Mr. Cosby's possession and providing of Quaaludes to women. Within this section they point to sections of the 2005 deposition that he provided for the court (I used to have a link to the full deposition (s), but the link that I have is dead).

Don’t bother.

this senile old bastard can't actually read and comprehend that his weirdo hero like drugging trashy white chicks and openly admitted it in official court documents.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thank You.

Same prosecution office that originally said plaintiff was not credible and entered legally binding agreement as such with promise to never pursue further legal remedy.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're even dumber than i thought. :smh:
Once you stop acting like an over the hill ho defending his pimp, explain what specifically was used against him that got him sent to jail in the first place.

This is the part where where you go on your dementia filled rant and gloss over the fact HE admitted he liked drugging women to have sex with them. An admission that was noted into evidence as an official legal document.

Think hard before you say some more dumb shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Once you stop acting like an over the hill ho defending his pimp, explain what specifically was used against him that got him sent to jail in the first place.

This is the part where where you go on your dementia filled rant and gloss over the fact HE admitted he liked drugging women to have sex with them. An admission that was noted into evidence as an official legal document.

Think hard before you say some more dumb shit.
Your stupidity is on display and you dont even realize it. You truly are a moron.

And for the 9th time... Run them RKelly quotes you dishonest bastard.