Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Kanye loves his bitches exposed!

yYNFC2tSZPDG8WKJprYRtEnwuWmbCyBYBaaKG3pB1FQ.jpg
Where the video?

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
My mother is a retired Toronto school teacher don't you ever say anything bad about her she is a sweet lady you are a piece of shit.
They shouldn't bring up your mother, she's a great lady. The things she will do for a dollar menu meal... hell, throw in a soda and fat boys mom will give you a gummy. Just gotta make sure fat ass isn't in the closet eating Cheetos tryna watch.

GentlemanJack

Rising Star
OG Investor
KG in Uncut Gems... Untapped acting potential. If he really chose to do it he could be phenomenal.The chick has a nice ass body but her face is ehhh. Stone Freak clearly though. All this shit just staged publicity.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They shouldn't bring up your mother, she's a great lady. The things she will do for a dollar menu meal... hell, throw in a soda and fat boys mom will give you a gummy. Just gotta make sure fat ass isn't in the closet eating Cheetos tryna watch.
My mom is a vegan she don't eat fast food. She makes her own meals Vegan style. She pushing me to be a Vegan but I like pork chops too much I told her I can't give them up I'm addicted to fried crispy pork chops with hot sauce on them.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kanye West claims he was recently blocked from entering the house of Kim Kardashian West.

The 44-year-old rap star - who has North, eight, Saint, six, Chicago, three, and Psalm, two, with the brunette beauty - has revealed that Kim's security stopped him from entering her property as he went to meet his kids.

He shared: "Earlier this week, Monday, when I went to go pick my kids up from school, the security stopped me at the gate. So at that point, security was in between me and my children and that's what was not going to happen.

"But I didn't want to argue about it. So I just chilled, took my kids to school, and then took my kids back. I am driving. I bring them back and North was like, 'I want you to come upstairs and see something.' And it's like, 'Oh, Daddy can't come see something. Daddy can't come inside.' But that hadn't been defined."

The 'Stronger' hitmaker claims Kim's security stopped him from entering the property.

But he hasn't spoken to Kim, 41 - who is dating comedian Pete Davidson - about the decision.

Kanye - who recently bought a property near to his estranged wife and his kids - told Hollywood Unlocked: "My daughter wanted me to go inside. I was like, I am the richest black man and North's father, right, and the security was able to stop me from going into the room with my daughter and that had not been defined.

"And I am hearing that the new boyfriend is actually in the house that I can't even go to. And that's where I call my cousins. And my cousins is real opinionated, you know that. And I said, 'I need you to go and say these two things.' Security ain't going to be in between me and my children, and my children ain't going to be on TikTok without my permission."

Kanye West 'was stopped from entering Kim Kardashian West's house' (msn.com)

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
You know you haven't fully awaken when you are reading this and keep saying is this article real.
I was like thats a lot of kids. wonder what van he drives. then it hit me that's them kids ages. bwhahahahahahahaha

its hollywood. either he's putting out the story to dirty her name in public or the divorce is starting to get ugly.
does she have new dude around them kids already? fuck that.

Kanye West claims he was recently blocked from entering the house of Kim Kardashian West.

The 44-year-old rap star - who has North, eight, Saint, six, Chicago, three, and Psalm, two, with the brunette beauty - has revealed that Kim's security stopped him from entering her property as he went to meet his kids.

He shared: "Earlier this week, Monday, when I went to go pick my kids up from school, the security stopped me at the gate. So at that point, security was in between me and my children and that's what was not going to happen.

"But I didn't want to argue about it. So I just chilled, took my kids to school, and then took my kids back. I am driving. I bring them back and North was like, 'I want you to come upstairs and see something.' And it's like, 'Oh, Daddy can't come see something. Daddy can't come inside.' But that hadn't been defined."

The 'Stronger' hitmaker claims Kim's security stopped him from entering the property.

But he hasn't spoken to Kim, 41 - who is dating comedian Pete Davidson - about the decision.

Kanye - who recently bought a property near to his estranged wife and his kids - told Hollywood Unlocked: "My daughter wanted me to go inside. I was like, I am the richest black man and North's father, right, and the security was able to stop me from going into the room with my daughter and that had not been defined.

"And I am hearing that the new boyfriend is actually in the house that I can't even go to. And that's where I call my cousins. And my cousins is real opinionated, you know that. And I said, 'I need you to go and say these two things.' Security ain't going to be in between me and my children, and my children ain't going to be on TikTok without my permission."

Kanye West 'was stopped from entering Kim Kardashian West's house' (msn.com)

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol @ security telling me I can’t see my kids.

chicago Ye bout to come out

but he chilled out and let shit play out.

cause shit can get gangster real quick

on foe nem grave

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You the main nigga who be having all the scoops????

talmbout u surprised

Every bitch Kanye fuck wit , we can see they entire body.

YE>
YEEZUS>
I don’t even know who this bitch is.. I didn’t see that Adam Sandler movie so I didnt know who the broad was.. I don’t know most of all these modern new “celebs”.. so i just came in here to see what the broad look like.. it started with basic pics..than eventually they blessed us with the nude shit.. if this thread isn’t made I still wouldnt know who the fuck she is.. hell I still can’t remember this bitch by name..so until I can remember shes Kanye new toy

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t even know who this bitch is.. I didn’t see that Adam Sandler movie so I didnt know who the broad was.. I don’t know most of all these modern new “celebs”.. so i just came in here to see what the broad look like.. it started with basic pics..than eventually they blessed us with the nude shit.. if this thread isn’t made I still wouldnt know who the fuck she is.. hell I still can’t remember this bitch by name..so until I can remember shes Kanye new toy
Now u don’t know about a major Manhattan movie that was just made with KG

Aite bro