Kanye tappin that Uncut Gems booty!

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Billionaire Kanye straight lost again! If you ever find yourself in these situations with women. Treat them like they don’t exist or as if they died. No call no text and don’t worry about the kids they billionaires. Let the kids worry mom to death. Like where dad at when he coming home, I want my dad back!

Smdh This guys buys a house next door and chasing after a chick who’s fucking with Pete. Ray J laughing somewhere!

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She too dumb to see shes being used, or maybe she playing along. Either way….
They're using each other.

Amber Rose was just a stripper and he made her relevant.

Considering this chick already has an acting career I can see fucking with him and being in the middle of the Kanye-Kardashian headlines giving her career/profile a boost.
Sound about right

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nig got on the wraith boots

I was gettin ready to say is that nigga wearing space boots??

giphy.gif

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HEY KANYE...YOU KNOW, VOLUNTEERING TO PICK UP YOUR WOMANS OLD SEX TAPES THEN STANDING BY WHILE SHE KISSES ANOTHER DUDE IN FRONT OF YOU IS A CHOICE THAT WAS MADE....KINDA LIKE HOW SLAVERY WAS A CHOICE...RIGHT?
When two slaves got together to make another slave, they were choosing to not only make their white master richer but they were also choosing to subject their children to a lifetime of servitude and sexual abuse. No, not all slavery was a choice but best believe some was. Hey but when your eight year son tells you what the overseer made him do to him in the barn, just explain that his momma's ass was so phat you couldn't resist, I'm sure he'll understand.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
thats her ???? :roflmao: :roflmao:

actually aznude is saying its from a

FROM HER AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL BOOK i guess from 2015 ......:rolleyes:

not sure why she would put shit like this in a book but besides the sex shit it`s some disturbing photos in it:smh:

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-5-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-6-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-11.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-17.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-2-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-1-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-3-1.jpg

Julia-Fox-Nude-thefappeningblog.com-10.jpg

bussed all on tht wack ass tat ....:lol:

this shit aint gonna last long ...tht ho weird ...pit stop...just dont 18 yrs her ....:rolleyes: