Justice League MOVIE Discussion (The SynderCut Drops 3/18/2021)

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
There was a lot of redo in this. Don't believe the lies.
CGI, color grading, Cyborg, Batfleck looks different in different scenes and so does the Flash.
Exactly, this is a redo and there's no way any studio is going to greenlight a 4 hour theatrical release, and if you split it into 2 movies, the first movie is complete bullshit.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Man that’s what I thought but the comic looks like shit lol

and what a fuckin wack ass name for a nigga who chills with darkseid
:lol:that's a female.
i was just about to type that lol.
Even the fans don't even know what they are watching.

Granny Goodness, Glorious Godfrey, High Father, Orion, Big Barda etc is so silly but if done well it would have been amazing to see.

Snyder aint the one to do it though.
Man that was a nigga at the end lol

Ol tranny goodness lookin ass nigga
Lol!! This just means they did a good job with her design. I even thought they could have pushed the envelope a little. If they would have gotten someone old and fat like Rosanne or Kathy Bates........

She trains killers across the universe, so she is definitely rough. Lol!!
6050460-1a9857c4d3bf07628a4126ed67f54593e3408602_hq.jpg

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Lol!! This just means they did a good job with her design. I even thought they could have pushed the envelope a little. If they would have gotten someone old and fat like Rosanne or Kathy Bates........

We have enough bad built bitches who think they’re gods gift

and this bitch a cac lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Saw snydercut over the weekend and

I actually liked it.. in fact I’m gonna say I liked it better than

avengers 2, avengers 4 and avengers 1... thanos snap still better.. I know this is an unpopular decision..bring it on

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Saw snydercut over the weekend and

I actually liked it.. in fact I’m gonna say I liked it better than

avengers 2, avengers 4 and avengers 1... thanos snap still better.. I know this is an unpopular decision..bring it on
So you liked when those cac bitches was makin noise and singin to aquaman when he swam away

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator

Raw!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Just gotta ask...If Steppenwolfs body and head can go thru the portal to apocalypse, why come Darkseid and his crew couldn't come thru to earth?!?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Just gotta ask...If Steppenwolfs body and head can go thru the portal to apocalypse, why come Darkseid and his crew couldn't come thru to earth?!?

He can, probably just didn't have time, which is why he sent Steppenwolf.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Bro, every single Marvel studio film under Kevin Feigie has made money. Inhumans and iron fist are the lone failures and I think they made some money.

I just want DC to make sense. As a kid who grew up reading my big sisters Lois Lane "Superman's girlfriend" and Jimmy Olson "Superman's Pal" and "Superman's Family" comics I want the movies to be related. Is that too much to ask?

Stand alone comics and movies are lazy and shity and I'm tired of them from DC.

alot of armchair youtube critics say that zack snyder doesnt't know superman but if they really knew superman they and you as well would not want to see that version on the big screen. i used to browse a site some years back called superman dot com that showcased all the fucked up things superman did. seriously.... is that your hero? compared to the superman you grew up reading man of steels superman is a saint. all of y'all smoking them kryptonite jumbos. whiners like you are the reason goofy shit like wonderwoman 1984, justice league 2017 and the theatrical cut of suicide squad happened

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered

Zack Snyder teases the hashtag hordes with pic of Justice League's cut Green Lantern shoot

William Hughes
May 1, 2021, 5:08 pm
Zack Snyder
Zack Snyder
When is a #SnyderCut not necessarily the “Snyder” Cut? When Green Lantern is involved, apparently. That’s on account of the character’s inclusion—and specifically, that of the John Stewart incarnation, as played by theatrical actor Wayne T. Carr—was one of the few things Zack Snyder shot for Zack Snyder’s Justice League that he was then asked not to include in the final film. (A scene with the Martian Manhunter appears in its place.) HBO Max has never given an explicit reason for asking for the scene of everybody’s favorite space cop to be excised, but the general assumption is that the streamer was worried it would conflict with its own plans for the Green Lantern brand.

Still, that’s nothing a good hashtag won’t solve, so when Carr tweeted a photo out this week of the shoot—including a shot of himself rigged up to have the Green Lantern costume CGI’d onto him—with the pound-sign-powered call #RestoreTheSnyderVerse, the director himself was only too happy to join the chorus. Specifically, he posted his own photo (on Vero) of the shoot, showing Carr standing in what’s apparently a driveway so that he could be socially distantly green-screened into whatever part of space Stewart happened to be patrolling in Snyder’s vision for the scene.'

As with basically anything Snyder does of late, there are some interesting currents of fan-obsession running through this fun little back-and-forth, though. It’s not for nothing that Carr publicized his photo right after Finn Wittrock was cast in the Green Lantern show—or after social media began calling for the series to use Stewart, a rare prominent Black superhero in the DC canon, and fondly remembered from the DCAU’s own Justice League, instead of the buffoonish Guy Gardner. It’s not wholly clear what the #RestoreTheSnyderVerse idea entails, even—presumably a second Justice League hinted at by the cliffhanger plot elements included in Snyder’s version of the first? But people want it restored, certainly, and with such ardor that they were willing to hit shift-3 on their keyboards to achieve it.

Last edited:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There was a lot of redo in this. Don't believe the lies.
CGI, color grading, Cyborg, Batfleck looks different in different scenes and so does the Flash.
Which scenes does Cyborg, Batman and Flash look different in?
Post the timestamps. :hmm: Or name the scenes.

You cannot "redo" something that was already done. :hmm:

Zach Snyder had already filmed about 95% of the entire movie before the Joss Whedon version came out.
When they gave Zach $70 million to finish.... he only filmed about 20 minutes of new footage (out of a 4-hour long movie).

Everything else was already in the can.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The second to last scene where they are in the Darkseid future randomly talking to the Joker and not killing him.

QUOTE="grownazzblakman, post: 21974135, member: 41869"]
Which scenes does Cyborg, Batman and Flash look different in?
Post the timestamps. :hmm: Or name the scenes.

You cannot "redo" something that was already done. :hmm:

Zach Snyder had already filmed about 95% of the entire movie before the Joss Whedon version came out.
When they gave Zach $70 million to finish.... he only filmed about 20 minutes of new footage (out of a 4-hour long movie).

Everything else was already in the can.
[/QUOTE]

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The second to last scene where they are in the Darkseid future randomly talking to the Joker and not killing him.
Are you seriously complaining about "how characters do not look the same".... IN A NIGHTMARE SCENE THAT TAKES PLACE IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE & ALTERNATE REALITY?!? :hmm: GTFOH.

Do you know how dreams / nightmares work in movies?!? :dunno: Apparently not.

Wait lemme guess.... you probably also complained that Asian guy Saito 'didn't look the same' at the end of Inception, when he got old, huh. :hmm:

I bet this ending confused the shit outta you. :yes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Darkness's

Registered

Also ed asner was her voice actor in the justice league show.

Darkness's

Registered
Are you seriously complaining about "how characters do not look the same".... IN A NIGHTMARE SCENE THAT TAKES PLACE IN AN ALTERNATE TIMELINE & ALTERNATE REALITY?!? :hmm: GTFOH.

Wait lemme guess.... you probably also complained that Asian guy Saito 'didn't look the same' at the end of Inception, when he got old, huh. :hmm:

He complains about the most trivial shit. You should see his asinine rants in the mandalorian thread. Nitpicking , he does that

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No.

Darkness's

Registered
I love dc comocz and I love some of the things theyve done on film but the dceu is a mess right now and Warner studios is the blame. Warner has .astdrdd the art of getting in theif1 own way. They have no faith in their directors and they were greedy. Zack Snyder had a plan a d that was a man of steel sequel featuring braniac as the villian. Instead Warner felt they needed to keep up with marvel and pressured snyder into doing Batman vs superman and fastrack a dc cinematic universe . I hooe they get it together startinv with the flashpoint movie.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
They're finally going to release the 4k bluray in the US. It's available right now on Amazon's UK site.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Margot Robbie Didn’t Know Zack Snyder Killed Off Harley Quinn
By Justin Curto

e174b6c4b9e66c7a5f5590b1788080ffe2-margot-robbie-harley-quinn.rsquare.w330.jpg

Zack Snyder’s long-anticipated Justice League cut featured a murderers’ row of actors in ensemble roles and cameos, although Margot Robbie, who plays Harley Quinn in the D.C. Extended Universe, was not among them. However, the film’s epilogue does reveal that, in the alternate “Knightmare Timeline,” Quinn died (in Batman’s arms, no less!) — a revelation that Robbie was unaware of, according to Entertainment Weekly, in a report on the new Suicide Squad film, out August 6. “Whaaat?” Robbie replied when the magazine told her of Quinn’s fate. “I didn’t know that. Thank you for telling me!” So if you felt like the only one who didn’t see the Snyder Cut earlier this year, you’re in Margot Robbie’s company.

The news also comes as the actor told EW she needs “a break from Harley,” after 2020’s Birds of Prey and now The Suicide Squad, “because she’s exhausting.” “I don’t know when we’re next going to see her,” added Robbie, who’s now readying to star in Greta Gerwig’s Barbie film. The Suicide Squad director James Gunn didn’t have any intel on Quinn’s future either, but he did add of a possible sequel, “It’s not like, ‘Hey, let’s assemble another team and let’s do this!’ It would be very different.”