Judge Joe Brown: “....Trump isn’t a racist.....”

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of that stuff sounds like crazy conspiracy theory b.s.
Of which most are true if you know how to read. The documents for most so-called conspiracy theories are readily available to view, posted by the same government you worship.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Does it matter if they are both racist? Who cares who is more racist?

based on the evidence of who has done more harm to the so-called black community, it is BIDEN, and it isn’t even close.
Once trump replaces 2 more scotus judges and holla back. Oh, and fuck any health care, ssi, or student loan forgiveness. You cry about drug dealers getting locked up but not debt crippling the rest of us who are just trying to live.

SKATTA

International
International Member
If the question was between Biden and the head of the KKK/Neo Nazi you'd still choose Biden as being more racist.
You guys are the best on here.
somehow i knew by question would be ignore and flipped into something ridiculous..lol

carry on.

SKATTA

International
International Member
How do you quantify who's more racist?

First off, I'm not even caping for Biden cuz personally I would have preferred someone else.

And I suspect ALL whites to be racist until proven otherwise.

So who is the bigger racist? The one with the most power to practice racism, and currently that would be Trump.
So based on your argument trump is currently more racist becasuse he is president.
if biden wins he will be more racist and you will vote for him to make sure he become more racist...
also biden has been in a political power position since the 1970's so does that mean he has been more racist for a longer period of time????
just asking for a friend..

you kats logic escape me...

SKATTA

International
International Member
Does it matter if they are both racist? Who cares who is more racist?

based on the evidence of who has done more harm to the so-called black community, it is BIDEN, and it isn’t even close.
Thats the point i was trying to convey.

thanks.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So based on your argument trump is currently more racist becasuse he is president.
if biden wins he will be more racist and you will vote for him to make sure he become more racist...
also biden has been in a political power position since the 1970's so does that mean he has been more racist for a longer period of time????

Who said I was voting for Biden? Did I say that? Everything you're saying is based on stereotyping Black Americans.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once trump replaces 2 more scotus judges and holla back. Oh, and fuck any health care, ssi, or student loan forgiveness. You cry about drug dealers getting locked up but not debt crippling the rest of us who are just trying to live.
:lol: how many SCOTUS judges have been so-called black? Let me guess, they were all so-called black until trump?

you bring up debt but have zero idea how the money system works. Want to look for somebody to blame for it? Start with Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I dont know if Trump is racist or not and I dont care.

What I do know is that he has used racism/racists to propel his campaign and subsequent presidency.

His many, many, MANY statements on social relations in this country are pretty clearly one sided. He's made it clear what team he is on.

That said, if peeps wanna make an argument that he isnt racist based on the policies he's enacted, Id love to see the list of policies that helps black folk.

He clearly has fans in this thread so it should be simple.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm a supporter of the @jack walsh13 movement. He's the originator. A model citizen of BGOL.

a0ff1ce835fb5bd0e41e1cbb1486e4c5c959accc.jpg
When bitches are posted Cash, we all win!! Keep it up sir!! :clap: :clap: :cheers:

FcQy1L.jpg

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I clicked hoping “....Trump isn’t a racist.....” was "Of course I would never say Trump isn't a racist. He's terribly racist!"

Only way to salvage that. Alas, it was the idiocy which was implied.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the kkk(and groups like it) supports one candidate over the other and confederate types clearly love one candidate over the other, that should be a hint and a half for anybody. If your biggest supporters are kkk and alt righters, there's a reason for that support.

Now let's all ask ourselves, hmmm, between the two of them, which one has the undying love and support of those guys? If both were the same or if those people thought that both stood for what they stand for, then the support would at least not be lopsided for one over the other, right?

Hmmm, yeah, I wonder which one they like more.....

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Judge Joe said the SHE said Trump's not a racist in reference to the paper bag brown model that he was dating.
We all know that's a flawed and useless argument on whether a CAC is a racist or not.

The Judge does say some shit from time to time that raises my eyebrows like a muhfucka. He can sound reckless af at times.

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
I'm really starting to see that racism does not have a set of rules that are set in stone.
It's almost as if individuals will feel that something is racist and garner a following based on that.
There are things that people say are racist that I don't think are. For example, asking a black man if he wants chicken instead of pizza may be considered racist to some but not to others.
If EVERYTHING is deemed racist, then racism will get so watered down that when something truly is racist, all you'll hear are the groans of "here we go again" and the shit be be brushed off as crying wolf.
That's just my opinion though. Please, feel free to make me see it differently.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A white person can be racist and do things for black people while preventing black from doing things.

I think when some people points out a racist or racism we immediately think they 100% are against any and everything black related.
Bingo!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
:lol: how many SCOTUS judges have been so-called black? Let me guess, they were all so-called black until trump?

you bring up debt but have zero idea how the money system works. Want to look for somebody to blame for it? Start with Alexander Hamilton and Benjamin Franklin.
You were far more entertaining as a cranrab wannabe. You simply post right wing talking points, lizard people conspiracy theories and anything else you can to dissuade black people from voting. Period.

You can post endlessly about this but never a confirmation of your hand. :hmm:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You were far more entertaining as a cranrab wannabe. You simply post right wing talking points, lizard people conspiracy theories and anything else you can to dissuade black people from voting. Period.

He doesn't mind if we vote, but he just doesn't want us to vote for trump's dnc opponent. He wants us to find a nice third party, or perhaps vote for kanye.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm really starting to see that racism does not have a set of rules that are set in stone.
It's almost as if individuals will feel that something is racist and garner a following based on that.
There are things that people say are racist that I don't think are. For example, asking a black man if he wants chicken instead of pizza may be considered racist to some but not to others.
If EVERYTHING is deemed racist, then racism will get so watered down that when something truly is racist, all you'll hear are the groans of "here we go again" and the shit be be brushed off as crying wolf.
That's just my opinion though. Please, feel free to make me see it differently.

Fair perspective.

People (no matter the race) defines racism very differently.

People (as a whole) will never agree on how to define racism or how to apply the definition. Racism has too many moving parts.

Even more, how a person is educated about it will also effect how a person define it.

That’s why a white racist dictionary like Webster can tell us how we should define it. Takes the complexity out of the entire system of racism. Lol.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I've been listening to him a lot lately, just really trying to understand his angle. He knows a lot of history. He was a Black Panther. He's HEAVILY against the gays, calls the Democrats the Demogaytic Party. He's really for Black manhood, very passionate about that.

He thinks Obama is a fraud. I'll paraphrase him, he basically says Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro was raised by Lolo Soetoro, who died the one of the richest men on earth. Lolo Soetoro was an oilman who was good friends with George Bush senior. Barack's white grandmother had a role in the CIA. Remember, Bush was head of the CIA. Allegedly there are pictures of George Bush senior with Barack Obama when he was a kid. Every time George Bush Jr saw Barry as a kid he would give him a piece of candy. That's what the inside joke is about George W giving Micelle a piece of candy every time he sees her because it's the same kind of candy he would give Barry as a kid. Barack & Michelle worked at the law firm that handled Lolo Soetoro's legal stuff. They are all involved heavily with Goldman Sachs with the Bushes. Lolo left a trust fund for Barack which made him the richest person to ever be a US President. Barack's money makes Trump's money look like chump change. Obama was brought in to get away with not having to do anything for Black people.

Then he says Jesse Jacksons presidential campaign was funded by Trump. In addition to the Black girlfriends and the loans.

He says Black Lives Matter is a gay organization that's using the Black struggle for the advancement of gays. He says they pull their manifesto straight from NAMBLA. He's against the organization, not the movement though.

He also thinks the other 3 cops that helped kill George Floyd need to be charged for murder because they are more responsible for Floyd's death because they restricted his breathing with the weight on his body.

so.........

Judge makes some good points in his rants at times. He says a lot of stuff that I agree with, but I'm listening to him closely to see if he's on some illogical coon thought. He's clearly a pro-Black republican, which seems like an oxymoron but that would be my assessment of him. He comes from the school of thought that liberals are wolves in sheep's closing, like both Malcolm and Martin said.

I just listen to him for now. I'm not gonna put him on the coon train just yet.

88607ea32d1d766f09ada7f94ecbf9bd5bc633d5.jpg

I hear you but is there anything to substantiate what you and the judge are saying? Anything to connect the O to what you said specifically. I’m not disputing what you said especially about BLM but I was taught to trust, but also verify. Any sources we can check?

All of politics , like religion is dirty. All. Period

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I hear you but is there anything to substantiate what you and the judge are saying? Anything to connect the O to what you said specifically. I’m not disputing what you said especially about BLM but I was taught to trust, but also verify. Any sources we can check?

All of politics , like religion is dirty. All. Period

All I did was repeat what he said. The views and opinions expressed by Joe Brown are not necessarily representative of what I think. I'm just the messenger.

I thought it was public knowledge that Obama went by Barry Soetoro growing up as a kid. That was talked about in 2008 when he was running.

I don't know if all of what Judge is saying is true and not claiming that either.

a21c01545c8a857efa0bb038d6896eabdde39ca2.jpg

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
All I did was repeat what he said. The views and opinions expressed by Joe Brown are not necessarily representative of what I think. I'm just the messenger.

I thought it was public knowledge that Obama went by Barry Soetoro growing up as a kid. That was talked about in 2008 when he was running.

I don't know if all of what Judge is saying is true and not claiming that either.
It was talked about by the same Right-Wingers who continue to carry water for and hug up on Trump's nut sac. It was the Birther crowd, Q-Anon Deep State Pizzagate types who were desperately trying to derail Obama before he could gain a foothold.

I know that Judge Joe is a history buff and is quite conservative, but I was taken aback when I heard him first go off on that tangent.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What are “right-wing talking points”? Sounds like something a Khazar parrot would say. I have stated that you or anyone can vote and you should...but unless you are part of the EC, your “vote” for POTUS is a survey question.

You can call me a wannabe @cranrab but guess what? We both were right about the Luciferian and it is a shame people still don’t get it.

and I have ZERO problem posting IF you and whomever agrees to a permanent ban once you are proven wrong. None of you have so I have no incentive.