Judge Joe Brown: “....Trump isn’t a racist.....”

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I've been listening to him a lot lately, just really trying to understand his angle. He knows a lot of history. He was a Black Panther. He's HEAVILY against the gays, calls the Democrats the Demogaytic Party. He's really for Black manhood, very passionate about that.

He thinks Obama is a fraud. I'll paraphrase him, he basically says Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro was raised by Lolo Soetoro, who died the one of the richest men on earth. Lolo Soetoro was an oilman who was good friends with George Bush senior. Barack's white grandmother had a role in the CIA. Remember, Bush was head of the CIA. Allegedly there are pictures of George Bush senior with Barack Obama when he was a kid. Every time George Bush Jr saw Barry as a kid he would give him a piece of candy. That's what the inside joke is about George W giving Micelle a piece of candy every time he sees her because it's the same kind of candy he would give Barry as a kid. Barack & Michelle worked at the law firm that handled Lolo Soetoro's legal stuff. They are all involved heavily with Goldman Sachs with the Bushes. Lolo left a trust fund for Barack which made him the richest person to ever be a US President. Barack's money makes Trump's money look like chump change. Obama was brought in to get away with not having to do anything for Black people.

Then he says Jesse Jacksons presidential campaign was funded by Trump. In addition to the Black girlfriends and the loans.

He says Black Lives Matter is a gay organization that's using the Black struggle for the advancement of gays. He says they pull their manifesto straight from NAMBLA. He's against the organization, not the movement though.

He also thinks the other 3 cops that helped kill George Floyd need to be charged for murder because they are more responsible for Floyd's death because they restricted his breathing with the weight on his body.

so.........

Judge makes some good points in his rants at times. He says a lot of stuff that I agree with, but I'm listening to him closely to see if he's on some illogical coon thought. He's clearly a pro-Black republican, which seems like an oxymoron but that would be my assessment of him. He comes from the school of thought that liberals are wolves in sheep's closing, like both Malcolm and Martin said.

I just listen to him for now. I'm not gonna put him on the coon train just yet.

88607ea32d1d766f09ada7f94ecbf9bd5bc633d5.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
This guy is cuckoo. Unfortunately, he's one of those cats that has a strong presence and presentation so people tend to be swayed by the output rather than the content.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've been listening to him a lot lately, just really trying to understand his angle. He knows a lot of history. He was a Black Panther. He's HEAVILY against the gays, calls the Democrats the Demogaytic Party. He's really for Black manhood, very passionate about that.

He thinks Obama is a fraud. I'll paraphrase him, he basically says Barack Obama aka Barry Soetoro was raised by Lolo Soetoro, who died the one of the richest men on earth. Lolo Soetoro was an oilman who was good friends with George Bush senior. Barack's white grandmother had a role in the CIA. Remember, Bush was head of the CIA. Allegedly there are pictures of George Bush senior with Barack Obama when he was a kid. Every time George Bush Jr saw Barry as a kid he would give him a piece of candy. That's what the inside joke is about George W giving Micelle a piece of candy every time he sees her because it's the same kind of candy he would give Barry as a kid. Barack & Michelle worked at the law firm that handled Lolo Soetoro's legal stuff. They are all involved heavily with Goldman Sachs with the Bushes. Lolo left a trust fund for Barack which made him the richest person to ever be a US President. Barack's money makes Trump's money look like chump change. Obama was brought in to get away with not having to do anything for Black people.

Then he says Jesse Jacksons presidential campaign was funded by Trump. In addition to the Black girlfriends and the loans.

He says Black Lives Matter is a gay organization that's using the Black struggle for the advancement of gays. He says they pull their manifesto straight from NAMBLA. He's against the organization, not the movement though.

He also thinks the other 3 cops that helped kill George Floyd need to be charged for murder because they are more responsible for Floyd's death because they restricted his breathing with the weight on his body.

so.........

Judge makes some good points in his rants at times. He says a lot of stuff that I agree with, but I'm listening to him closely to see if he's on some illogical coon thought. He's clearly a pro-Black republican, which seems like an oxymoron but that would be my assessment of him. He comes from the school of thought that liberals are wolves in sheep's closing, like both Malcolm and Martin said.

JJB and Tariq and all them Trump "supporters" are basically trying to get black folks to understand that if a white person is "racist" who cares, it's what you can get from them rather than what they say.

They critic Democrats because they don't do much for regular "poor" black America, they target HBCU and middle-class blacks and give them a bigger safety net but the lower-income community doesn't see any change, it's just that the Dems and most of America use BLACK as BLACK and don't put a different on CLASS they label us all under one umbrella but only help certain aspects of the community so they hustle black people.

I follow JJB on twitter and he's just an older Tariq without the younger fans and the screenshots exposing people, but they say the same thing.

If you ever listen to Tommy Sotomayor he usually calls bi-racial half breed, he doesn't consider them black and says they use blacks to fight they fight as all groups do.

All these guys are the same, the message is all the same.

2020 and on and gonna be a huge PITA for the democratic party.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

so.........

You jacked Jackwalsh posting style

snh

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
So, for clarity, what part of what you just wrote do you think are good points and stuff that you agree with?

I agree with him on the gay stuff....that there is a clear gay agenda. I also think there are some low-key racist liberals. They're still white so I still sleep with one eye open.

The stuff I agree with him on is just basic life shit. He reminds me of Neely Fuller, but with a Republican mindset. Not American Republicanism, but more like classical Republican philosophy without the white racism.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So, I am going to say it.

I dont think the president is racist. He doesn't discriminate based on race. He discriminates based on money and power. He has publicly shared his dislike for Mexicans which is a nationality or ethnicity. Not race.

He placates the rich and those who can advance his evil ideologies. Racist? Naw. But evil none the less. He doesn't care about holding black people down as a whole. But, he is willing to disenfranchise black folk to please his base. He will associate with racists and is a racist sympathizer. This makes him scum in my book.

I like Judge Joe Brown.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

I dont think the president is racist. He doesn't discriminate based on race. He discriminates based on money and power. He has publicly shared his dislike for Mexicans which is a nationality or ethnicity. Not race.

He placates the rich and those who can advance his evil ideologies. Racist? Naw. But evil none the less. He doesn't care about holding black people down as a whole. But, he is willing to disenfranchise black folk to please his base. He will associate with racists and is a racist sympathizer. This makes him scum in my book.

I like Judge Joe Brown.
So gaslighting the most racists of racists isn’t racist?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

I like Judge Joe Brown.

Staying on code, I won't call him a racist. But he's definitely a suspected rasict/white supremacist. I don't see how practicing racism for personal gain is not still racist.

And a rich racist can give a million dollars to a black person (Candace Owens) and still be racist. A rich racist can spend a million dollars on a dog because they really love their dog. But they still see themselves as the "Master" in both situations.

6ff6195d4ea0428d4a55779ffcd0594a88ece449.jpg

SKATTA

International
International Member
Who in this thread said Biden isn't racist?
Few yrs ago black folks from entertainers,to athletes,to regular folks were posing for pics with trump...
had him as the gold standard for building wealth,success ,funny how he wasnt racist then..
even running home to watch that shitty television show he hosted.

Guess whose the black trump.....Reakwon.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Let me clear things up for people who make the same argument as Judge Joe brown.

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudicesespecially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

People tend to conflate the two.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Few yrs ago black folks from entertainers,to athletes,to regular folks were posing for pics with trump...
had him as the gold standard for building wealth,success ,funny how he wasnt racist then..

So you saw a few celebs posing with Trump and that meant that all Black Americans loved Trump? The actions of a few black faces in high places represent the views and opinions of millions? You obviously aren't connected to the streets of Black America, whole different atmosphere. How many of those same celebs were catalysts of the recent protests?

Mind you, all these photo ops were BEFORE the Mexicans bringing drugs and rape, the Muslims needing to be banned to find out what's going on, Frederick Douglas doing a good job, good people on both sides, shithole countries, low IQ Blacks minus his one African-American, Chinese Kung Flu Viral, etc.

75421b34efe8c67598fb6592b6e2c03403510e1e.jpg

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like Judge Joe Brown.
With all due respect, I submit that trump is a racist. If i buy a gun, bullets, load said gun, hand it to my friend, point out a third person, my friend shoots and kills that person, am I a murderer? trump routinely and publicly holds up people who espouse blatant racist ideology, and behavior as fine people. He enables, emboldens and defends them as righteous citizens.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's because firstly, they hadn't done their homework and only saw him as a flashy rich guy who got a lot of press.
Fast forward to 2008 and he becomes birther in chief.... That's the point where there's no excuse cause he's all over the place demanding to see the black president's birth certificate and college transcripts. I was pissed to see black people on the Apprentice or celebrity Apprentice at that point cause they had to see his shit.
From that point on he was straight up leaning into the tea party crowd.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He obviously wasn’t a good judge. He and the skinny face sista are the only ones who lost their syndication.

I saw some episodes of his former show and it had the same entertainment/reality tv route of the other judge shows but not sure about the ratings, which is what makes or breaks a show. Trump is more opportunist than anything but it doesn't appear the squeeze is worth the juice if he loses re-election.

SKATTA

International
International Member
So you saw a few celebs posing with Trump and that meant that all Black Americans loved Trump? The actions of a few black faces in high places represent the views and opinions of millions? You obviously aren't connected to the streets of Black America, whole different atmosphere. How many of those same celebs were catalysts of the recent protests?

Mind you, all these photo ops were BEFORE the Mexicans bringing drugs and rape, the Muslims needing to be banned to find out what's going on, Frederick Douglas doing a good job, good people on both sides, shithole countries, low IQ Blacks minus his one African-American, Chinese Kung Flu Viral, etc.

75421b34efe8c67598fb6592b6e2c03403510e1e.jpg
Who do you think is more racist biden or trump?
simple question,dont dance around it.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He obviously wasn’t a good judge. He and the skinny face sista are the only ones who lost their syndication.
The first judge to publicly state, based on evidence he reviewed, that James Earl Ray had nothing to do with the assassination of MLK, Jr. and he was shot by somebody on the ground and not from across the street from a warehouse is bad?

:confused:

I guess a broken clock can be right twice a day.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Who do you think is more racist biden or trump?
simple question,dont dance around it.

How do you quantify who's more racist?

First off, I'm not even caping for Biden cuz personally I would have preferred someone else.

And I suspect ALL whites to be racist until proven otherwise.

So who is the bigger racist? The one with the most power to practice racism, and currently that would be Trump.