Judas and the Black Messiah (discussion)

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Because nobody black or white cares about history or icons in the islands or Africa. Black American culture is more respected, revered, and actually shaped the world. Nobody is paying to watch Danny be Ugandan on screen for 2 hours. Unfortunately, those of us with "Soul" can easily see melenated people that dont have it, so its hard to enjoy these movies. Thats why they never blow no matter how hard BGOL tries to make it seem they will.

There’s more to it. They are trying to replace ados. This Daniel Kuluya already said he don’t like talking racism.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i remember a wise man once said... "the kitten that stands in a litter box believes the whole universe is controlled in his litter box and becos his owner paints & decorates it, he believes his litter box has to be the most significant becos the owner has the loudest voice, he has made everyone think he has built the most significant house on the block !"... Jesus was a fisherman....,Judas was too.. all a fish is flesh & bones , some part u eat some part u discard

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There’s more to it. They are trying to replace ados. This Daniel Kuluya already said he don’t like talking racism.

They cant replace us until people want to see them as their natural selves. As long as they are fighting to be poor men's versions of us on screen we good. We are who everyone wants to emulate, and I dont see that changing anytime soon. The problem is "black immigrants" dont know how to sell our culture to us, they suck at it actually, because they dont respect it. You cant fake it.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they don't make movies for us

they don't tell our stories

why they make it like that

giphy.gif

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
i remember a wise man once said... "the kitten that stands in a litter box believes the whole universe is controlled in his litter box and becos his owner paints & decorates it, he believes his litter box has to be the most significant becos the owner has the loudest voice, he has made everyone think he has built the most significant house on the block !"... Jesus was a fisherman....,Judas was too.. all a fish is flesh & bones , some part u eat some part u discard

Damn you high as fuck

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Exactly

And Everything King T posting is the opposite of Chairman Fred and contrary to why he was asssasinated

Chairman Fred would be ashamed a race neutral Ugandan who's tired of talking race is playing him in a Hollywood film that bombs.

Caribbeans and Africans dont have "soul" at all bruh, thats a Black American thing. Guess yall gon learn the hard way. :lol:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whole islands & a continent full of people waking up everyday, traveling, celebrating life, moving ,grooving ,growing, living thriving, building, going places ,living full lives ,unbothered but somehow a handful of degenerate fools think their depiction (pretty much pulled verbatim from the mouths of racist cacs ) of them should be important enuff to drive the convo of what is.. becos they lost miserably at life ! .

Give a monkey a brain and he’ll swear he's the center of the universe!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I'm 50/50 on this.

Two of my favorite shows All-American and Snowfall feature Black Brits doing a damn good job of playing the main characters they play and when I'm watching that shit, I'm not caring about where those dudes are from and I actually come to respect their skill but at the same time, a nigga from New Orleans who barely ever acted in his life was able to take on the role of Eazy-E and do it convincingly, so I tend to wonder, is an American kid missing a possible big break.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Chairman Fred would be ashamed a race neutral Ugandan who's tired of talking race is playing him in a Hollywood film that bombs.

Caribbeans and Africans dont have "soul" at all bruh, thats a Black American thing. Guess yall gon learn the hard way. :lol:
[/QUOTE why... he believe in working with white people

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm 50/50 on this.

Two of my favorite shows All-American and Snowfall feature Black Brits doing a damn good job of playing the main characters they play and when I'm watching that shit, I'm not caring about where those dudes are from and I actually come to respect their skill but at the same time, a nigga from New Orleans who barely ever acted in his life was able to take on the role of Eazy-E and do it convincingly, so I tend to wonder, is an American kid missing a possible big break.
the job description is "ACTOR" , means to act portray a character, if u have a problem take it up with the studios the "ACTOR" is doing what an actor is trained to do ! some think they are so special that only them cant ACT as an ACTOR, :roflmao: there are many american actors who cant play certain american or british roles there are many british actors who cant play certain british or american roles in britain or anywhere else, the job description is "actor" , obviously the studios & productions comprised of americans think they can pull it off, there are american ball players in europe playing ball, there are many european ballers playing ball in america, the job is what takes u ,if u wanna have a discussion about quota then speak on quota and its a justifiable argument but this isnt about quota and u know that , u either got it or u dont,:hithead:

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: :roflmao: the delusional brain rot! :roflmao::roflmao:at people thinking theres only one way of being black !

Give a monkey a brain and he’ll swear he's the center of the universe!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
the job description is "ACTOR" , means to act portray a character, if u have a problem take it up with the studios the "ACTOR" is doing what an actor is trained to do ! some think they are so special that only them cant ACT as an ACTOR, :roflmao: there are many american actors who cant play certain american or british roles there are many british actors who cant play certain british or american roles in britain or anywhere else, the job description is "actor" , obviously the studios & productions comprised of americans think they can pull it off, there are american ball players in europe playing ball, there are many european ballers playing ball in america, the job is what takes u ,if u wanna have a discussion about quota then speak on quota and its a justifiable argument but this isnt about quota and u know that , u either got it or u dont,:hithead:

I can't take you seriously with all those emojis.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another unprovoked Black American bash thread on BGOL. This time using a movie. Ten, Lexx, HNIC, yalls hard work is paying off "brothers".

This is no intended to bash Black Americans but it is addressing some ADOS. The key word here is "some" and not ALL Black Americans. Lets not get it twisted. Please.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Fuck ADOS. Until them niggas achieve reparations they can all stfu. Until then they nust some more muphukus who nist full if talk but aint gone get shit done.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some ADOS will get mad. Hence, the Lol.

Not all ADOS ascribe to the narrative that As should not play AAs roles in black films and vice versa.

Correct me if I am wrong but i doubt it.
If thats the case, why do you take joy in them being upset about issues concerning representation?

Is the context white supremacy or dismissing claims and concerns of your fellow black persons? Where would you be without ADOS?

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
I'm 50/50 on this.

Interesting point.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If thats the case, why do you take joy in them being upset about issues concerning representation?

Is the context white supremacy or dismissing claims and concerns of your fellow black persons? Where would you be without ADOS?

I take joy in them being upset about issues concerning representation because I have made an effort to try and reaching out to some of them including Tariq and no progress has been made so far. In fact, Tariq ended up blocking me on Twitter because I told him to stop regurgitating the views and ideas of Dr. Welsing (R.I.P) and Mr. Fuller Jr to bash Africans and black immigrants. Dude keeps making refernce to the CODE with no ifea of what the CODE is meant to do or what problems it is meant to solve. Moreover, Dr. Welsing and Mr. Fuller Jr. are ADOS that would not approve of the black vs. black infighting for racist/white supremacist crumbs. Why? Because the problem is the global system of racism/white supremacy and not black immigrants.

The context is solving the problem of racism/white supremacy and pointing out our trauma as a result of that.

I would not be anywhere without all black people (ADOS, Africans, Jamaicans, Haitians, Kenyans, Nigerians, Egyptians, etc.). I don't do all that tribalism within the context of racism/white supremacy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is no intended to bash Black Americans but it is addressing some ADOS. The key word here is "some" and not ALL Black Americans. Lets not get it twisted. Please.

No actor from Africa or the Caribbean can carry a big budget film. Gas lighting Black Americans to watch is the only way to draw interest. Even the One Night In Miami movie had to use Regina King's name to build a buzz that fizzled rather quickly. Be honest Kefta, you know this film is gonna flop and be forgotten. If you didnt put ADOS on the title this thread gets 2 views.

People from the islands and Africa just dont have soul man. Yall try, but it sticks out as bad as Black Americans tryna speak patois. Gotta stay in your lane fam.