Judas and the Black Messiah (discussion)

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Another unprovoked Black American bash thread on BGOL. This time using a movie. Ten, Lexx, HNIC, yalls hard work is paying off "brothers".
OP literally made this thread to promote division and rally the West Indian and African board members to hate on Black Americans. No white man forced him to do it either.

This nigga's feelings instantly got hurt! :lol:

61067-babycrt.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why do these keep using non ados to play ados roles? Some African played MLK. This is done on purpose for some reason.

Because nobody black or white cares about history or icons in the islands or Africa. Black American culture is more respected, revered, and actually shaped the world. Nobody is paying to watch Danny be Ugandan on screen for 2 hours. Unfortunately, those of us with "Soul" can easily see melenated people that dont have it, so its hard to enjoy these movies. Thats why they never blow no matter how hard BGOL tries to make it seem they will.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
If ya'll are ever in my hometown. You can see:

Here is the Hampton House(this is his grandparents building in Maywood where Fred spent his youth) Fred Jr. still maintains it to this day.
2_2_60088_2_1_690x520.jpg

Here is the High School(and mine) he graduated from.
th

Here is how our hometown honored him.

8618196280_0fce1f4e73_z.jpg
fcb48db22c8df002b6fa27083863af4b.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We havn't forgiven you for Cagney & Lacey yet

yall watched that crap....?? waaay too much mayo on them fries chap...lol

I would never torture my soul like that....

yall just have to tolerate us, till we catch up on more british culture,

hybrid psuedo americans watch more english media then real americans do...

but shows like black mirror iiis changing that.

what do you think of meryl streeps british accent?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Here is the Hampton House(this is his grandparents building in Maywood where Fred spent his youth) Fred Jr. still maintains it to this day.

th

DOPE, nice they remembe the true LEADER like that..

and folks forget how young he was......

this shows how the fbi and all law enforcement exist to

keep us contained..

Fred Hamton was A true Messiah, thats why the fbi's cointel program

set up to murder any black messiah aka true leader coming ot of Moorish American communities would be murdered...

they hired so many sell outs to inflitrate their own people...there is NOT one aboriginal Moorish American organization, that is NOT infiltrated

from BLM to Bloods Crip you name it, its all been infiltrated....

RIPOWER to THE ETERNAL FRED HAMPTON

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

th

I wish Omaha honored Malcolm X like that. Not that he needed it anyway.

madgoose

International
International Member
yall watched that crap....?? waaay too much mayo on them fries chap...lol

I would never torture my soul like that....

That was regularly broadcast back when there was no cable or satellite TV and only 4 channels were broadcast, it was rammed down our throats at dinner time.

"It was originally shown in the UK on BBC1 where it regularly made the top 10. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagney_&_Lacey

yall just have to tolerate us, till we catch up on more british culture,

patiently Est. circa 1942 :yes:

hybrid psuedo americans watch more english media then real americans do...

but shows like black mirror iiis changing that.

what do you think of meryl streeps british accent?

I could not believe that you were broad casting Benny Hill at 4am when I flew into Miami back in 1980. Apparently you lot could not get enough of the old perv.

I can't recall watching anything with Meryl Streep having a British accent, that may mean she pulled it off. I will have to look back at her catalogue of work.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was regularly broadcast back when there was no cable or satellite TV and only 4 channels were broadcast, it was rammed down our throats at dinner time.

"It was originally shown in the UK on BBC1 where it regularly made the top 10. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cagney_&_Lacey

patiently Est. circa 1942 :yes:

I could not believe that you were broad casting Benny Hill at 4am when I flew into Miami back in 1980. Apparently you lot could not get enough of the old perv.

I can't recall watching anything with Meryl Streep having a British accent, that may mean she pulled it off. I will have to look back at her catalogue of work.

the bruhs or Bruvs like yall say across the pound LOVED Benny Hill

the usa caucasions fucked with Monty Python heavy....

Yea Streep played Thatcher in the Iron Lady..

madgoose

International
International Member
the bruhs or Bruvs like yall say across the pound LOVED Benny Hill

the usa caucasions fucked with Monty Python heavy....

Yea Streep played Thatcher in the Iron Lady..

Bruv, you been watching Top Boy and Bulletproof?

Monty Python and all that crew was not my type of humour but the following is MASSIVE!

Not watched Iron Lady, yet.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Because nobody black or white cares about history or icons in the islands or Africa. Black American culture is more respected, revered, and actually shaped the world. Nobody is paying to watch Danny be Ugandan on screen for 2 hours. Unfortunately, those of us with "Soul" can easily see melenated people that dont have it, so its hard to enjoy these movies. Thats why they never blow no matter how hard BGOL tries to make it seem they will.

cold-hard-facts.jpg