Jon Stewart will return to host The Daily Show.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Jon came back but said, "I'm gonna need that John Oliver treamemt." aka I'm only working one day a week and even then, only during the election season.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
CC has been dying for like 2 years. They needed this win. South Park has been on for like 20 years, but most of the episodes aren't suitable for syndication.

Even CC doesn't re-air the bulk of the classic episodes anymore due to copyright, legal, and changing morals codes.

The South Park guys seem more interested and doing specials than producing another full season. I can't be mad, the specials have been great.

The Daily Show ain't been shit since Trevor Noah left. None of those correspondents could fill those shoes and the guest hosts idea never works.

I wonder how many dump trucks full of gold that had to drive up to Jon Stewart's house to get him back.
South Park just re upped though for 935 mill couple years ago

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Jon clearly touched a nerve, it's looking like both sides are sensitive little bitches who can't handle the truth. Sure trump is insane and idk how anyone can vote for him, but let's not pretend that Joe Biden isn't a lost old grandpa who's basically a political version of weekend at Bernie's.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jon clearly touched a nerve, it's looking like both sides are sensitive little bitches who can't handle the truth. Sure trump is insane and idk how anyone can vote for him, but let's not pretend that Joe Biden isn't a lost old grandpa who's basically a political version of weekend at Bernie's.
No. White people and their cowardly adjacent black-faced puppets are sensitive.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"basically the New York Times op-ed page in TV form [portraying] Both sides [as] equally bad"

"showed the hypocrisy of the press by excusing Trump and showed the major difference between Biden and Trump"

Complete opposite interpretations.

I think the first is evidence of political self-imposed blindness. Nothing but full on MSNBC "Trump is the devil, Biden is the savior" would have satisfied that guy.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Aaron Rupar guy is retarded and so it Keith Olbermann. Of course Biden won 90% of the vote, the Democrats did everything in their power to insure nobody would run against Biden including boxing RFK jr out to the point of going independent. They rigged the fucking primaries to give Biden the nomination basically automatically in some states. Fucking disgrace and they wondering why they’re losing core parts of their votership.

Last edited:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This isAaron Rupar guy is retarded and so it Keith Olbermann. Of course Biden won 90% of the vote, the Democrats did everything in their power to insure nobody would run against the Biden including box RFK jr out to the point of going independent. They rigged the fucking primaries to give Biden the nomination basically automatically in some states. Fucking disgrace and they wondering why they’re losing core parts of their votership.

It is honestly flabbergasting how they did everything possible to make sure there was no real primary and then they have the audacity to boast about Biden winning the primary.

They claim to care so much about democracy and then they hold North Korea-style elections.

MSNBC literally did not give his meager opposition air time at all and then had the nerve to bring Dean Phillips on after South Carolina and chide him for not being able to make his case to the voters.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"basically the New York Times op-ed page in TV form [portraying] Both sides [as] equally bad"

"showed the hypocrisy of the press by excusing Trump and showed the major difference between Biden and Trump"

Complete opposite interpretations.

I think the first is evidence of political self-imposed blindness. Nothing but full on MSNBC "Trump is the devil, Biden is the savior" would have satisfied that guy.

They do a good job of covering the anti-Stewart Democrat backlash:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They do a good job of covering the anti-Stewart Democrat backlash:

I didn't see a problem with the show. I laughed anyway. Dems are sensitive because it's so much at stake, but they need to lean into his age on the basis of experience, wisdom, and the policies he has passed and wants to pass if he can get the house and senate. He is a way better president than Trump, it's not even close. Not being insane also helps. I'll try to watch this vid later.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
It is honestly flabbergasting how they did everything possible to make sure there was no real primary and then they have the audacity to boast about Biden winning the primary.

They claim to care so much about democracy and then they hold North Korea-style elections.

MSNBC literally did not give his meager opposition air time at all and then had the nerve to bring Dean Phillips on after South Carolina and chide him for not being able to make his case to the voters.

Who is they? What did they do?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Who is they? What did they do?
The establishment and their allies. I don't want to sound like Trump but MSDNC is probably his most accurate nickname and the example I provided-- their total blacklisting of any opposition to Biden-- is an important one. Media plays an important role in democracy-- that's why freedom of the press is in the first amendment-- and no real primary works that way.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The establishment and their allies. I don't want to sound like Trump but MSDNC is probably his most accurate nickname and the example I provided-- their total blacklisting of any opposition to Biden-- is an important one. Media plays an important role in democracy-- that's why freedom of the press is in the first amendment-- and no real primary works that way.

The DNC doesn't control the primaries. Each state does their own thing and has their own rules and conditions for determining who is on the ballot. The DNC usually coordinates the debates and to participate in debates there is a threshold for donors and polling numbers the DNC specifies and they control the national convention. I posted the rules for the states a few weeks ago. If candidates want to be on the ballot it is their responsibility to meet the requirements.

I agree the media is lacking but the media isn't what i consider the establishment. IMO, the national media doesn't do a good job of covering Biden or dem accomplishments, you're expecting them to devote time to folks who can't even get traction on local media?

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Big drop off in quality this week. Using Biden cultists criticism of last week’s show to set up attacks on Tucker Carlson was weak. The Tucker segment was okay, just seems like acquiescence to make such a show of moving on to focus on a figure everyone in the audience can agree is a safe target.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

vyEkqo.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
So the Daily Show is back on TV every weekday with new episodes. But Jon Stewart is only working Mondays, so they didn't even bother wasting time or energy promoting the rest of the team. :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So the Daily Show is back on TV every weekday with new episodes. But Jon Stewart is only working Mondays, so they didn't even bother wasting time or energy promoting the rest of the team. :lol:

:confused:

They have promoted the next host at the end of each Monday episode and their social media today is all about today's show.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man, they should just cancel it, it's run its course. Jon is still hangin' around the Daily Show like the college student who still wants to hang out at his old high school.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
:confused:

They have promoted the next host at the end of each Monday episode and their social media today is all about today's show.
They promote the next host at the end of each episode. I'll have to take your word on what ever the hell is happening on social media. Point still stands.

The only commercial they run for the show is the one talking about Jon Stewart being back every Monday.