Jon Stewart will return to host The Daily Show.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I was never a regular watcher-- Thought he was overrated and preferred Bill Maher.

Bill Maher has fallen off a fucking cliff since then...

I intend to make a habit of watching Stewart on Monday's (more likely watching the Monday show on Tuesday at lunch).

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I predicted this.

in the end good for parties. The producers got a huge get of jail free card. And so did Jon because he was having a tough time finding his voice outside the Daily Show.

Roy Wood>>>>>>>

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Real Time with Bill Maher - 9/17/2010
I think he's smarter than he is funny but he's made me laugh hundreds of times.

Maher >>> Jon Stewart >>> Conan, Leno, Letterman, Kimmel

I don't think it's even close.

Real Time with Bill Maher - 11/05/2010
Maher bitch-slapped Stewart with that New Rule-- shows why he is the superior IMO. :dance:

So ironic that Maher started his new season last week and his closing New Rule was about being "Team Normal"

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still trying to figure out what happened to South Park?

South Park and the Daily Show were that networks powerhouse.
I think South Park left for money, they pretty much had free reign to do whatever, but cable networks are on the decline and the money is not what it used to be.

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I think South Park left for money, they pretty had free reign to do whatever, but cable networks are on the decline and the money is not what it used to be.
CC has been dying for like 2 years. They needed this win. South Park has been on for like 20 years, but most of the episodes aren't suitable for syndication.

Even CC doesn't re-air the bulk of the classic episodes anymore due to copyright, legal, and changing morals codes.

The South Park guys seem more interested and doing specials than producing another full season. I can't be mad, the specials have been great.

The Daily Show ain't been shit since Trevor Noah left. None of those correspondents could fill those shoes and the guest hosts idea never works.

I wonder how many dump trucks full of gold that had to drive up to Jon Stewart's house to get him back.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Glad he's back. I'll watch

lkSAWb.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The problem with Jon is he pretends to give a shit really well. When he left, I thought he would do the righteous thing and run for office. He really did just walk away.

He needs to run for office-office. He can be the first Jew to win the presidency.