Jon Stewart vs. Jim Cramer: Winner Take All

max-dawg

8 vs 80
OG Investor
where people fuck up is when they think jon stewart and the daily show is just comedy, when it's not.

his show is HIGHLY informative and makes comedy out of real-life shit.

cramer talked a lot of shit about jon and the daily show, but when faced-off, man-to-man, jon handled him EASILY-pointing out that cnbc is either for the fat cats that used our 401K's or for the people who put their money in 401K's.

somebody has to be independent and truthful about this shit or something BAD is going to happen when too many people get fucked over, again.

april69

Star
Registered
wOW....THAT WAS A MASSACRE

Somebody is going to get fired behind that. One thing I think most folks miss in that conversation is that the Mortgage Crisis DID NOT cause the current financial crisis....derivatives caused the financial crisis.

But John ate him up and showed him that HE is a damn crook and Cramer could say nothing. He showed him examples his criminal behavior. That was a great moment in TV history.

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
I'll give Cramer credit for having the balls to face Jon Stewart and take his lumps (it was like a brutal beating with a crowbar), but fuck Cramer all the same. Stewart exposed these fuckers for what they truly are. CNBC should be levied multi-million dollar fines by the FCC, SEC, and any other governmental agency that ends with the letter "C". They were in cahoots with all these muthafuckas on Wall Street as well as the government.

If it hadn't been for Rick Santelli having the unmitigated gall to call homeowners losers, one of the greatest flamings ever..as well as the total exposure of this network would have never taken place. CNBC would have gotten off almost scot-free. It's a damn shame that it took a comedian to do this the way it needed to be done. :smh:

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
I will say this. I believe that there were forces bigger than Cramer and a lot of the CNBC people at work there. These guys go to these business schools and are taught that "a + b = c". They read all the books written by people like Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffet and come to the general consensus that there are fundamental rules that control the market, namely the "invisible hand", but what if there is no "invisible hand", but a very visible one, where you have conglomerates that are manipulation the financial industry.

In that case, then all their "book learning" completely goes out of the window. That's why if you look at all the "richest men in the world" like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and Larry Ellison, all of them LOST money. If they're sooo smart and wealthy, how could they lose money. My father used to work for one of those bastards and his boss lost 20 billion dollars and about half of his wealth in a few months. How does that happen when there's "principals" that can be studied that are supposed to keep the market in place?

The truth is, they're are all being used. The "New World Order" is even robbing the super wealthy and people like the Cramers are victims also, maybe even bigger victims, because they BELIEVE they know what they are doing, but the rules of the game have been changed to benefit a select few. The rules that the Cramers and Suzy Ormans and people like that were taught don't apply anymore, because the "invisible hand" has become an iron-fist

There are TOO MANY rich people in the world for there to be a complete global takeover, so this economic crisis is going to remedy that. This is a wealth destruction, Cramer was right about that, but Obama, by himself is not the ONLY person involved in it.

You have to look at Richard Nixon, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, and the entire Central Banking industry, not just in America, but world-wide, who has acted like a mafia and essentially charged people for their own money.

It's bigger than CNBC or Jon Stewart or even America. This is pure evil, bent on global slavery of the masses.

It proves that the "American Dream" for the most part is a joke. How many remember when Bush (when he first ran) told people to invest in the stock market vs. waiting in Social Security? Republicans were "giving him props"!

People told me to invest if you want to retire and now my portfolio looks like swiss fucking cheese. :angry:

Berny fucking Madoff???!!! Shit like that tells me that it's best to just stick your money under a mattress and let shit ride.....:angry::angry:

I thought people just had to "save their money" right:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Has anyone noticed that when Jon Stewart gets angry at a PARTICULAR show, he can literally almost destroy it? Didn't he do this with CROSS FIRE ???

He got on that show and made both hosts his bitch.

I can't even stomach the awkwardness of the shows posted below.

That's because Jon is allowed by the "powers that be" to exist because his truth is wrapped in comedy. You notice, every time he tells some massive truth, he pulls back and says something like, "I'm going to go back to telling fart jokes" or "the lead in to my show is puppets making prank phone calls". He knows that the shit he says could get him destroyed and/or killed, so he's kind of like when you hide the kids medicine in some ice cream or something. Give the medicine in something that tastes good.

Last edited:

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Damn, I remember this.

Did anyone order a rape kit? No?

Check please

JG

svu.jpg

I'm Detective Stabler, this is Detective Benson, we'd like to interview Mr Cramer about the ass rape Jon Stewart gave him last night

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Damn, that comedian just handed Cramer his ass on a silver platter, and with a smile

And Joe Douche-borough dont want no part of Stewart, Jon Stewart is officially the killer of cable news shows, ask Tucker Carlson

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered
Everybody that says Jon gets a pass to tell the truth because he is a comedian is right. It's always been like that since Greek comedies and the comedies Shakespere wrote. They all told the truth in unconventional ways.

The same thing is also being done by Hollywood if you look close from movies like Network and Wallstreet all the way up to the present with movies like The International.

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
where people fuck up is when they think jon stewart and the daily show is just comedy, when it's not.

his show is HIGHLY informative and makes comedy out of real-life shit.

cramer talked a lot of shit about jon and the daily show, but when faced-off, man-to-man, jon handled him EASILY-pointing out that cnbc is either for the fat cats that used our 401K's or for the people who put their money in 401K's.

somebody has to be independent and truthful about this shit or something BAD is going to happen when too many people get fucked over, again.

Co - Fucking - Sign! People think that comedians are just dumb jesters but the truth is comedians(most of them) are highly intelligent people. You have to be to be able to take current affairs and understand then enough to turn it on it's ear to get a laugh.

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
In case you didnt hear - NBC execs told all MSNBC producers to not talk about this interview at all

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
In case you didnt hear - NBC execs told all MSNBC producers to not talk about this interview at all

DAMN..........got a whole channel shook!!!!!

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/03/13/msnbc-dont-talk-cramer/?ref=fp3
TVNewser reports that “MSNBC producers were asked not to incorporate the Jim Cramer/Jon Stewart interview into their shows today.” By TVNewser’s count, Cramer’s Daily Show interview was only mentioned once on MSNBC today and that was during the White House press conference when a reporter asked for Obama’s reaction. TVNewser explains further:

Gibbs wasn’t sure if the president had, but Gibbs did. “I enjoyed it thoroughly,” the Press Secretary said.

On Cramer’s network, CNBC, the subject has only come up twice today, including when master marketer/CNBC personality Donny Deutsch brought it up briefly around 1pm on “Power Lunch.” “I’m a huge Jon Stewart fan,” said Deutsch, “He does what he does he does his job. But I’m also a huge Jim Cramer fan.” […]

Cramer appeared on his regular “Stop Trading” segment during “Street Signs.” But the Daily Show did not come up.​

TVNewser writes that “insiders” say that Cramer “will talk about Stewart tonight on Mad Money (6pmET & 11pmET).”

Laughing Man

Star
Registered
Everyone has been guessing if she or Keith would talk about it

What did she say? Did Keith bring it up? if he was even there on a Friday night

Keith didnt

Rachel talked about the drumming Cramer got, not in so many details and how America was just looking for one of the people who was suppose to be watching our back gets it with no Vaseline for failing to do so

Makkonnen

The Quizatz Haderach
BGOL Investor
Keith didnt

Rachel talked about the drumming Cramer got, not in so many details and how America was just looking for one of the people who was suppose to be watching our back gets it with no Vaseline for failing to do so
rachel is real - i can kinda tell she's doing that show for as long as she can since she doesnt fit the media mold - butch lesbian rhodes scholar lefty

april69

Star
Registered
Cramer needs his ass beat. He is a finance guy. There is noway he should have let Stewart make him look like that. Cramer has the gift of gab and should have been able to explain himself. He was just sitting there like a deer in headlights. Hell Stewart had to keep letting him off the hotseat by saying "this song aint about you."

The best part was when Stewart said "yall make me so fucking mad."

nyyyyce

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is the F-N black and white .gif of that dude clapping. This -ish was PHENOMENAL. For once, these bastards were held accountable for their lies and half truths. I applaude Jon for this. I give credit to Jim ONLY because he came in and took the heat and did not have to.

This was exceptional dialoge. No fluff. No games. Jon presented Jim's own words against him and he had no defense. If congress and the "media" did their jobs like this there would be a lot less fleecing all around.

Got Damn!

Thank for posting this as well. I missed it.

:dance::dance::dance:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've never seen anything like this before in my life.

Jon Stewart just got a new fan that will tune in every night.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I've never seen anything like this before in my life.

Jon Stewart just got a new fan that will tune in every night.

yes sir

and that crossfire interview earned my respect too

cjb

Support BGOL
Registered
LOL@NBC making The Daily Show take out Cramer's comment about legalizing cocaine and prostitutes.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
IF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A BOXING MATCH
THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED THIS IN THE 1ST RD :lol:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Stewart is the man. Looking back I remember when he 1st took over the daily show and I didn't think he would last. He has made that show his own, can barely remember the guy he replaced.