John Singleton was about to coon up the 2 pac movie. update: script leaked

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
homeboy was trippin he was about to coon it up.
have pac raped, afeni shakur in a threesome and white girl rape wtf???

first 20 min

also no black movie have flopped but hollywood doesnt want to send that message out.

john responds didnt deny the runours

TMZ has gotten hold of Singelton’s script, and it does indeed have Afeni in a threesome, and a scene in which 2Pac is badly beaten and implied to be gang raped while in prison.

Check it out:

Last edited:

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black Hollyweird...:smh:
"Believe half of what you see, and NONE of what you hear". :dunno:
I'm honestly not at all surprised by any of what these two brothers had to say about the behind the scenes workings in Hollywood.

It really appears that there's no such thing as true Black Unity in Hollywood.
Hollywood knows that pitting Blacks against each other results in the "crabs in a barrel" mentality and keeps the focus off Black strength.
Hell; you've already got Black YouTube personalities complaining about the new Black Panther movie trailer that just came out the other day.:hmm:

I mean, just look at the current "controversy" surrounding Monique and Hollywood's "Gay Black Mafia" (Oprah, Lee Daniels & Tyler Perry).
And God knows the ongoing series of "beefs" in the music industry always sells albums Nas/Jay-Z, Tupac/Biggie, Remy Ma/Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent/Everybody...

Blacks in Hollywood will NEVER get it together. It seem almost everyone of them is jocking for their place at the White man's table...:smh:

Last edited:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
Very good interview! Yall should check it out!

Btw....I got family in San Fran. Back in the early 2000s we used to go to some club in LA (cant remember the name), but I used to always see LT. Dude used to always be fresh as fuck in the club. Big boy got style!

also no black movie have flopped but hollywood doesnt want to send that message out.

yeah....they spoke a lot of truth when they talked about. I remember Ice Cube talked about how he flipped millions after he made the first Friday movie.

Btw....a Marvin Gaye does need to be done. Among a lot of others of other Legends.

Cant wait to see the Pac movie. So far I have only two movies I plan to pay for over the next 8 month. Panther and 2Pac. Hopefully I find more thats worth spending my money on.

doghouse

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never heard about the rape until I the interview this morning. My gut is telling me that is one of the reasons this version of Pac's life story was green lit. Hollywood never turns down a chance to emasculate a black man especially an icon (whether you think he was or wasn't). This reminds me of the recent book on Malcolm X, a subtle hit peace.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
if pac was actually raped. it would of been documented in the prison records. 2o something years later, no documents , nobody claiming that they were the rapist etc. has been brought to the front.

lol @ "nobody claiming that they were the rapist"

Exactly my point. So since it's unclear there is no need to bring It up

Agreed. Too major a life event to put in a movie with zero proof.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Never heard about the rape until I the interview this morning. My gut is telling me that is one of the reasons this version of Pac's life story was green lit. Hollywood never turns down a chance to emasculate a black man especially an icon (whether you think he was or wasn't). This reminds me of the recent book on Malcolm X, a subtle hit peace.

What recent book? The one by Manning Marable?

if pac was actually raped. it would of been documented in the prison records. 2o something years later, no documents , nobody claiming that they were the rapist etc. has been brought to the front.

:lol: Who would acknowledge that??

That rumor started on the Wendy Williams show...that Coke Head Tranny was looking to stir up some shit for more listeners