Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's the absolute worst
And is winning
Yep and I hate it. Not because I'm hating on him but I hate that in 2021 this type of behavior is profitable. HE's the black Perez Hilton. Toxic for the culture.
I do not think you fully understand how f*cking real what you just typed really is fam.

Do y'all actually follow Ak? Dude ain't Perez Hilton. Dude has built his audience for 13 to 20 year olds.

Dude isn't industry, so he doesn't have to worry about bodyguards or being caught out. He records and post from his crib.

Dude started talking about and critiquing rap like the rest of these dudes on IG and YouTube and also had a following from gaming to the point his following became big enough labels and artist started feeding and paying for him to relay information.

He became so popular that people like Charlamagne and Complex wanted him to come from behind the camera. Others tried, but didn't have a personality.

The fact that dude illicit some sort of feeling, when he could simply be ignored means dude is winning and y'all make him relevant.

Why do y'all hate him, he's not Vlad level.

The only problem I have with him is how he dickrides some artist like Drake, and he's a big reason XXX and Tekashi became popular.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
GOT IT

So how the hell should Mal have handled it?

If Mal called you right after that happened... what would you have told him?
7m5oz1jegii31.jpg

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Okay, do you have any idea WHO he might have to pay? Who has the power to raise their hand and keep all street niggas from touching him? I'm just wondering how that process works, cuz it doesn't seem like it would really be practical.

Seems like AK would have gone broke by now being extorted cuz a loooootta niggas hate his guts.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Okay, do you have any idea WHO he might have to pay? Who has the power to raise their hand and keep all street niggas from touching him? I'm just wondering how that process works, cuz it doesn't seem like it would really be practical.

Seems like AK would have gone broke by now being extorted cuz a loooootta niggas hate his guts.
:zipit:

as for how protection works.... essential rule: don't get between a wolf and his food, don't try to interfere with how another man feeds his family

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:zipit:

as for how protection works.... essential rule: don't get between a wolf and his food, don't try to interfere with how another man feeds his family

Of course, I wasn't asking you to name names, I meant to say that. But I get what you're saying.

I would think if AK were in the business of talking shit about niggas for a living then he wouldn't be about paying any nigga shit. If he's paying security why would he pay extorts?

I'm just wondering. I wonder do his line of work but if I did, I wouldn't pay naan nigga shit.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
yes He stopped hangin w/ industry
but dont get it twisted Ak pays a street tax for protection

How does he have to pay when he doesn't go out?

That dude stays in Jersey in a gated community and doesn't go to clubs.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Do y'all actually follow Ak? Dude ain't Perez Hilton. Dude has built his audience for 13 to 20 year olds.

Dude isn't industry, so he doesn't have to worry about bodyguards or being caught out. He records and post from his crib.

Dude started talking about and critiquing rap like the rest of these dudes on IG and YouTube and also had a following from gaming to the point his following became big enough labels and artist started feeding and paying for him to relay information.

He became so popular that people like Charlamagne and Complex wanted him to come from behind the camera. Others tried, but didn't have a personality.

The fact that dude illicit some sort of feeling, when he could simply be ignored means dude is winning and y'all make him relevant.

The only problem I have with him is how he dickrides some artist like Drake, and he's a big reason XXX and Tekashi became popular.
The Tekashi should be your main reason to not to fuck with dude

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
How does he have to pay when he doesn't go out?

That dude stays in Jersey in a gated community and doesn't go to clubs.
he does go out in NJ and NYC - he also attends meetings
people know where he lives
he likes to host gatherings of wenches n strippers in his crib
one of Rory's fuck ups- he allegedly pulled up to Ak's house and left a threatening letter in the mailbox

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

To be clear - He comes across as a cornball dork who doesn't really know shit.
I'm aware of his history and he isn't provocative to me that's why I don't participate in his streams or anything else of his.
He comes across my view sometimes but not all the time because I don't follow him but worlds intersect.

I hate him in the sense of ---that's corny af and y'all like that?

Not Vlad level of hate.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I got respect his Ak hustle no doubt.

but he got way too involved with tekashi pre and post snitching and the Chicago stuff is also a problem

I actually used to defend him cause I think the way he found such a unique lane and exploited it like he has is very impressive

but he gives off this cornball vibe and the literal crying and complaining and very thin skin to me does give off a wack vibe.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
he does go out in NJ and NYC - he also attends meetings
people know where he lives
he likes to host gatherings of wenches n strippers in his crib
one of Rory's fuck ups- he allegedly pulled up to Ak's house and left a threatening letter in the mailbox

if this is true I truly have NO IDEA WTF Rory was thinking.

he did need a time out

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So the old niggas lost they seat for good to the cats??

I don't think so..

I hear what everyone is saying but in my gut

I think it would be a BIG loss for Joe Budden

maybe not NOW?

but moving forward.

He leaving a whole lot of bodies in his rise.

(and I ain't even taking SIDES)

I just feel EVENTUALLY?

That gonna come back and bite you.

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I came for the entertainment and if someone from the new squad duff him, I will be entertained. If someone from the old squad duff him, enh. New squad got jokes and chemistry tho. Wouldn't be surprised if this was planned cause the show was fizzling out a bit.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agreed, the chemistry is good (you can tell both Ice and Ish go back with Joe) and their takes on certain issues seem more mature and thought out.

you aint wrong

just remember the X-Factor is ALWAYS Joe.

Lets see if he play to much with the B Team...

and they KEEP getting love and attention

how the energy gone be.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I miss Rory....Mal not so much. I listen still, Ice has some fun with it, but it is a different show. Ish is cool but he not for all this continuing. Only thing Mal was good for is for being so utterly ridiculous about a lot of normal stuff.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
people actually listen to budden?

You just got out of jail or you're above 50?

I miss Rory....Mal not so much. I listen still, Ice has some fun with it, but it is a different show. Ish is cool but he not for all this continuing. Only thing Mal was good for is for being so utterly ridiculous about a lot of normal stuff.

What is there to miss about Rory? Dude wasn't funny.

Rembrandt

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just got out of jail or you're above 50?

What is there to miss about Rory? Dude wasn't funny.
i don't need him to be funny. I like how he pushes Joe and has a different perspective at times. Neither Joe nor Mal are funny. they can crack jokes together but I prefer the dynamic with Rory there and he actually has more maturity at times than Mal in a lot of areas and Joe in some areas.

Fresh Chalice

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i don't need him to be funny. I like how he pushes Joe and has a different perspective at times. Neither Joe nor Mal are funny. they can crack jokes together but I prefer the dynamic with Rory there and he actually has more maturity at times than Mal in a lot of areas and Joe in some areas.
I agree with this. He has played almost every role too and can move a narrative.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aight, let's cut the bullshit....

Did Rory cheat on his lady? And did AK really air him out with actual facts and proof OR was AK being a troll and lucky hit on a real story?

Second, what did Joe actually do to offend or piss off Rory?

Besides tell that man "I don't like you're energy and you keep inviting me to fight when I keep telling you I don't "play" like that?"