Joe Biden is now POTUS

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
188959793_1766954213490224_6717258231768345581_n.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This affects the rest of the world, the U.S. is about to flood the earth with these low earth orbiting satellites that will flood space with junk to bring the internet to these vax and covid deniers in rural areas. Many of the places have electrical lines yet ISP won't pay to bring the internet to these areas for government surveillance.

I watched one guy pay serious money to have a fiber optic cable laid down to his house. The government could quickly remedy this for many of these areas with 5G or other technologies.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
As I am unable to do any substantive work due to my slavery detainment and intrusive surveillance violating my human rights, I'm forced to ponder other issues that are inconsequential to keep my brain occupied.

We should be doing the opposite of this long-term plan to steer us into our demise, similar to Tulsa, Oklahoma. You might see other states with less restrictive voting laws but they routinely pick one political party every year and it is predominantly white. Bringing that model to the south or places with a large illegal immigrant population would be foolhardy since the population is mixed demographically.

It is states that are long term strongholds for a political party that switch that draw suspicion to us. We need to have strong data backing up this political swing and the appearance of a secure election.

Why was voting rights taken away in the South after the Civil War forcing the civil rights movement to claw this ability back? We would see any attempt to establish a reasonable secure election as a poll tax, similar to a veteran that hears a loud noise and thinks it is an enemy attack.

Putting ballot boxes sprawled out over a city with a black mayor was a set up designed to bait voting fraud similar to porch piracy. Even though it would make voting easier and safer to have ballot boxes all over the place as a mayor I would reject it immediately out of an abundance of caution to avoid the appearance or eliminate the temptation.

Just imagine what would have happened if Pres. Trump lost the election in 2016 and then it came out that Pres. Obama ordered surveillance on his campaign based on a discredited dossier? I believe he was baited into setting up an investigation then this discredited dossier was planted. This is another tactic that could be used against high-level black politicians. Now some retribution can take place that looks nonracial.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

We strill don't know what Trump did or didn't do or say with Putin, because he literally broke protocol and had a private meeting with him. Distrust Biden's actions or motives if you want, but comparing htem to Trump's is kinda silly, all things considered.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am starting to notice a disturbing pattern of Democrats only enacting progressive legislation to deal with a short term crisis, while not pushing for permanent changes such as reforms to UI, healthcare, UBI, and many other measures that are sorely needed.

They establish their cred on short term legislation that will disappear by September, and do nothing on long term structural changes.

The 2008 Financial crisis and now it is COVID -19. Some powerful force brings them into power to use their faux progressive image to bring in a quick measure that will vanish after the crisis disappears. Than once everything settles down, the Republicans come back into power.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
President Biden ancestors owned slaves, it is ironic that he is signing into law Juneteenth.

This is how he flipped Georgia and other Republican strongholds in the South due to his slave owning kinship. If President Trump had ancestors that chained other people up to force their labor, he might have won. President Trump folks were German immigrants that came after the Civil War.

I talk to somebody from the South that drove around with some Confederate flag, they said President Biden is one of us. He wouldn't go into detail about his statement but I knew. This tactic has been used successfully with other politicians that are in this transient state between North and South.

Last edited:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fat fucks ain't going to do shit, they like to play military but ain't about that life when bullets start flying.

You never know, I don't think a full scale uprising is going to happen. But I think theres going to be a up tick of fuckery. Like targeted attacks on black and brown Democratic politicians.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
You never know, I don't think a full scale uprising is going to happen. But I think theres going to be a up tick of fuckery. Like targeted attacks on black and brown Democratic politicians.
If they would try they will only go at weak targets something they know will have little resistance that's why we all now Jan 6th was planned, they wouldn't have done it. 500+ caught or being snitched on by their own they will think twice alot are starting to realize they are pawns but some are to stupid to realize it.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Spectrum @fonzerrillii

The unroll if you don't want to scroll tweets:

Another live tweet:

and

If y'all think this should be it's own topic, you can quote this into it if you like.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This attacking the unvaccinated person or Facebook as being in the wrong while not talking about these foreign nationals freely traveling the U.S. spreading their version of COVID-19 is bullshit Many of them are on BGOL like @Nzinga that are being treated better than us with high paying H-1b jobs from Microsoft or Texas Instruments. We are constantly being told that the success of the U.S. is due to them. Meanwhile we are getting their trash juices splashed on us as sanitation workers, while they go off to six or seven figure jobs.

Many of these foreign nationals can travel to the U.S. with just a worthless negative COVID-19 test, (I can pass a test than purposely get infected). These people should be vaccinated due to them carrying these deadly variants and are responsible for the rise of cases. Many of them come from overpopulated countries with little if any vaccination of the public, they don't even have oxygen let alone an advance mRNA vaccine. We should be told that the American people can do no wrong due to our exceptionalism and blame them for all of our problems.

It is the complete opposite of what President Trump would have handled the situation. The foreign national or immigrant would be called a rapist or criminal that is harming the American public with peddling of drugs. These foreign nationals or foreign intelligence posing as an immigrant steal our ideas before we can grow them. They would be blamed for the rise in another COVID-19 variant rather than our lack of taking a vaccine.

It just feels like WWII when the black American soldier had to sit in the back of the bus while the German POW was given all types of freedoms and respect.

Last edited:

QueEx

Rising Star
Super Moderator
. . . its naive to think just becuz the dems control the whitehouse and congress its all locked up and before people start bringing up how trump and the GOP ran roughshod over shit.. remember that he did his damndest to dismantle obamacare and couldn't largely because not all the reps were in agreement on how to bring it down (mccain). This is the political landscape we have to deal with. The struggle doesn't end with the vote.

. . . House Races in Ohio Will Test Democratic Divisions and Trump’s Sway

Two primary contests on Tuesday for open House seats in Ohio will act as a stress test for both Democrats and Republicans, offering early hints about whether party leaders are aligned with their voters ahead of the midterm elections next year.

Nina Turner et al. that are talking to each other: Nina Turner, third from right, built a national following as a surrogate for Senator Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaigns. She is now seeking a House seat in the Cleveland area.

© Maddie McGarvey for The New York Times Nina Turner, third from right, built a national following as a surrogate for Senator Bernie
Sanders’s presidential campaigns. She is now seeking a House seat in the Cleveland area.

a young boy standing next to a person: Shontel Brown is the candidate favored by establishment-friendly politicians and allied outside groups.

© Mike Cardew/Akron Beakon Journal, via USA Today Network Shontel Brown is the candidate favored by establishment-friendly politicians and allied outside groups.

In the Cleveland area, two Democrats are locked in an increasingly embittered and expensive clash that has become a flash point in the larger struggle between the party’s activist left flank and its leadership in Washington.

The early favorite to win, Nina Turner [from the party's "Progressive Wing"], is now trying to hold back Shontel Brown, the preferred candidate of more establishment-friendly politicians and allied outside groups.

Ms. Turner, a former state senator who built a national following as a surrogate for Senator Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaigns, has been buoyed by support from Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and other leaders in the progressive movement.

Ms. Brown, (on the other hand) a local Democratic Party official, has benefited from the help of Hillary Clinton, Representative James E. Clyburn of South Carolina and others in party leadership roles.

2 House Races in Ohio Will Test Democratic Divisions and Trump’s Sway (msn.com)