Joe Biden is now POTUS

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How do you continue to kiss the ass of a man who...

TRIED/WANTED...

TO...

HAVE...

YOU...

KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was done when they basically established that, once Trump heard Pence was being moved, Trump's response was to actively rile the crowd up about Pence. It's bad enough that Trump wasn't helping, but he was literally adding fuel to the fire.

I don't think that people can really fathom how much of a coward you have to be to not stand up for your own damn life. I get that people can be conditioned, manipulated, or abused into states like that, but these are grown ass men and women in positions of power and authority saying, "He almost got me killed, but he's done some good things, too..."

I get that Pence (and Cruz and a few others) fantasize about being president one day, but it can't be that sweet of a dream, that you would just be completely full of shit like they are.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I feel like McConnell is going to lose with this narrative. Because people are hurting, and they can only paint this as "bad" so many ways before having to admit that they're just keeping money out of the hands of people that need it.

Dems just need to push the narrative of people in need, and that they need help now. Not two months from now or whenever. Hard line GOP followers are die hard, but they aren't stupid. Eventually, attrition will drag them back to reality.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the letter, they're moreso worried about the next Trump having control of our nukes.

Not sure if I agree with that. I really don't know enough about the launch authority to have an opinion. But I do want to see Congress begin to pull back some of the power they willingly gave up to the Executive Branch in the past. The President was never meant to be King.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Dems just need to push the narrative of people in need, and that they need help now. Not two months from now or whenever. Hard line GOP followers are die hard, but they aren't stupid. Eventually, attrition will drag them back to reality.
Here's the key. Cruise lines are losing a $$$BILLION dollars per month... Each!!!

CEO of carnival doesn't expect cruises to resume until Dec or 2022.

And yet their stock has continued to increase they continue to get money from Wall Street and banks so they can LITERALLY FLUSH IT DOWN THE FUCKING TOILET.

BUT the idea the thought of giving Americans who pay their taxes money (ALL cruise lines are foreign based entities) is not a necessary requirement :angry:

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Here's the key. Cruise lines are losing a $$$BILLION dollars per month... Each!!!

CEO of carnival doesn't expect cruises to resume until Dec or 2022.

And yet their stock has continued to increase they continue to get money from Wall Street and banks so they can FUCKING LITERALLY FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET.

BUT the idea the thought of giving Americans who pay their taxes money (ALL cruise lines are foreign based entities) is not a necessary requirement :angry:

Dems always losing on messaging even when they have an easy message to sell. They just seem to get caught in the weeds.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I was done when they basically established that, once Trump heard Pence was being moved, Trump's response was to actively rile the crowd up about Pence. It's bad enough that Trump wasn't helping, but he was literally adding fuel to the fire.

I don't think that people can really fathom how much of a coward you have to be to not stand up for your own damn life. I get that people can be conditioned, manipulated, or abused into states like that, but these are grown ass men and women in positions of power and authority saying, "He almost got me killed, but he's done some good things, too..."

I get that Pence (and Cruz and a few others) fantasize about being president one day, but it can't be that sweet of a dream, that you would just be completely full of shit like they are.
The republican party is the Borg party. They are shameless assholes and that is why black folk look at republicans who are black very suspiciously because you have to sell your soul to be a member.

Last edited:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Apparently, this is the dude that was canceled from the upcoming CPAC...Not sure why he was approached in the first place (politics of inclusion?), I've thought all along that it was Pence who got cut from the pack. I don't know what this brother's angle is but it may be good for him not to attend.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Apparently, this is the dude that was canceled from the upcoming CPAC...Not sure why he was approached in the first place (politics of inclusion?), I've thought all along that it was Pence who got cut from the pack. I don't know what this brother's angle is but it may be good for him not to attend.

They're saying that he's antisemitic due to his views on Israel and Ashkenazi "Jews".

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So he associated with racists and he's surpised they're racist.