Joe Biden is now POTUS

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Trump know that 1.6 B is noted, documented, and provable crime. He also know the process of qualifying/quantifying all that will take a year and half, two years at most. By the time they can make the case.....he just betting they wont have the political capital and/or will to do so. And whenever they do, well.....clearly, he got at least some bread to leverage the next team of terrible lawyers to push the case through all the appellate measures and push it out til the youngin from the BGOL bish you went raw wit is the opposing counsel.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Niggas need to get it through their heads that dawg won't see a day of penentainchy time nor any consequences.
Anyone who thinks otherwise has not been paying attention. Cacs didn't pay after the civil war, crimes against black people after slavery was abolished, tulsa, ECT ECT ECT. But trump is going down??? Lmao nah. This is ameriKKKa

Now I'll be the first to admit if I'm wrong, and boy do I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Pray tell, what might that be???
worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Niggas need to get it through their heads that dawg won't see a day of penentainchy time nor any consequences.
We will see this legal shit is away for Repubs to get rid of Dump and have there hands clean of it and look good to their base with fake support.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Imagine being fired on your job and then coming back a month later to tell the public what you did to get fired.

Those Sergeant's At Arms were lying their asses off and the RepubliCACs provided cover for them to steer the narrative. I was surprised that they didn't deny that these were White Supremacists/Nationalists, but they didn't hesitate to throw in the ANTIFA bullshit either.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
everytime one of you say stupid shit like this you remain exactly what crackers want you to be.
I don't even know what you're implying lol
First of, who is one of you? I'm god of war, I rep no crew or movement of bgol. I call it how I see it.

Second, when has a US president ever been held accountable? Nixon? Regan? Bush? I'll wait.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
I don't even know what you're implying lol
First of, who is one of you? I'm god of war, I rep no crew or movement of bgol. I call it how I see it.

Second, when has a US president ever been held accountable? Nixon? Regan? Bush? I'll wait.
the fact that you don't know is the problem

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Still don't like this pick but oh well.

Fuck him.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor