Joe Biden is now POTUS

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

Esas1YuXUAASdFI

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is like an idiot who aided in robbing a bank, opened a money bag, got blue dye sprayed all over her, and is walking around looking like an emaciated smurf talking about, "I had nothing to do with it."
If no charges are brought against her, can we call her guilty?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thread on what Trump was willing to do to win Georgia.

The former president didn’t want those sort of problems. There will be no Uday and Qusay in this country. No one was going for it. No one was playing with him. No one. And the naive supporters and political opportunists only played themselves.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Did American get their checks?

Nobody cares about your fucking lunch date, pal. Just help us. A bunch of fucking executive orders ain’t cutting shit. Have you repealed the tax cuts from 2017?
Dude how are people going to get a check if the senate hasn't even confirmed many of his appointments because the senate hasn't even come to an agreement on how to operate the senate,
You want to press somebody, then press McConnell to back the fuck down so the senate can get to work. This is the shit I be talking about. :smh:

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You already know congress has to put that paperwork in for the rollback. However, I agree with the first part. Damn, what a eventful 72 hours.
I made a thread in 2007 asking what legislation should the democrats pass first and now in 2021 these goofy mothafuckas are acting as if lives aren’t on line. Where is the urgency?