slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
139944197_10223263200235885_9066083236656204296_n.jpg

:lol::sad::furious:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Reacting to the way that Melania Trump quickly strolled away from husband Donald when they arrived in Florida after leaving the White House permanently, the managing partner of a Manhattan law firm said, if a divorce is imminent, the former first lady could walk away with millions.

According to the Mirror, speculation grew rampant about a post-election loss divorce after Melania paused briefly then walked away from the ex-president as he posed for photographers.

"If the former first lady stays in the marriage for a long time after leaving the White House she could renegotiate her prenup again to give her more, said New York divorce lawyer Jacqueline Newman," the report states with attorney saying large sums of money, and even properties, might be involved.

According to the attorney who is the managing partner at the law firm of Berkman Bottger Newman & Rodd. the next twelve months will be worth watching.

"I am guessing that she will receive actual cash payments as well as properties. Should she move back to New York City, he will be providing housing for her, whether it means her retaining a property in her own name or that he will provide her with an apartment to live in, which he would own, until their son is emancipated, which is 21 in New York," she speculated based upon the results of Donald Trump's two previous divorces.

She then added, "She will also retain any assets that are currently in her own name as well. I would not be surprised if the amounts range between $20 million and $50 million."

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That ain't enough to support her lifestyle. Her husband may actually be broke but he receives a lot of support from people off camera. Without that she'll be a "real housewife" in a couple of years.
I think that would be very appropriate for America.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They all talk a good game. I'm not listening to what they say, I'm waiting to see what they do.

Indeed! But at least the talk confirms they understand what’s not acceptable. Now, we’ll see what they do about.

Schumer done told Kermit, “Try it if you want! This two piece /w biscuits ready to go.”

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The problem is that McConnell is way more skilled than Schumer at this shit and is playing this pretty well politically unfortunately. Democrats ran on taking "control" of the Senate but a simple majority doesn't really matter as long as the filibuster is in place. Because of the way the GA Senate races were framed, most people assume the Democrats have the "power" and are not doing anything when in reality you need 60 votes to end debate and get to a vote on anything. McConnell knows this and is exploiting it to his advantage.

Like I said in another thread, McConnell is trying to fracture the Democrats because only the progressive elements of the caucus want to "go nuclear" and get rid of the filibuster. Everyone knows that they will eventually agree to the rules that were put in place in 2001 but in the meantime, McConnell is basically exposing Schumer and also doing his best to frustrate/fracture progressives.

I honestly believe that if we had Leader Reid instead of Schumer, we would see the nuclear option used to get some of this stuff through. I am not convinced Schumer has it in him so we will see...

Yep. Schumer is weak and McConnell is going to abuse him right from the start. McConnell is a piece of shit, but he's a master politician. He'd still be Majority Leader if Trump didn't decide to fuck him over on the way out the door.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Yep. Schumer is weak and McConnell is going to abuse him right from the start. McConnell is a piece of shit, but he's a master politician. He'd still be Majority Leader if Trump didn't decide to fuck him over on the way out the door.
Naw, Mcconnell's strength lies in racism, he was at peak strength using racism to keep Barack " in check" and he was the guy who protected the Racist in chief Trump. He cant use that racist shit againt Biden even though Biden is pushing more equality, a lot of Biden's policies will be benifiting Trump supporters even if they dont want to publicly admit it.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
The white Republicans in Texas have nothing to fear from Hispanics
after they broke almost 50-50 for Biden/Trump

Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
By PAUL J. WEBER and NOMAAN MERCHANT, Associated Press 1 hr ago

Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas on Friday moved to stop President Joe Biden from allowing a 100-day moratorium on deportations, bringing one of the first lawsuits against his new administration.

In rushing to court not even a week after Biden was sworn in, America's biggest red state signaled that it was ready to resume the role of chief antagonist to a Democratic president's immigration agenda, after four years of cheering on Donald Trump's hardline policies along the southern border.
The federal lawsuit seeks a halt to the deportation moratorium “for certain noncitizens" that was to begin Friday. Biden has already signed a raft of executive orders, including one revoking Trump's mandate that made anyone in the U.S. illegally a priority for deportation.
Texas claims the moratorium violates an agreement, signed in the waning weeks of Trump's presidency, that required the federal government to run changes to immigration enforcement past the state first. BuzzFeed News first reported the Trump administration signing similar agreements with Republican leaders in several states. Legal scholars have expressed doubt that the agreements will be enforceable in court.
“Failure to properly enforce the law will directly and immediately endanger our citizens and law enforcement personnel,” Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said.
The Department of Homeland Security referred questions to the White House, which did not immediately respond.
The lawsuit, which repeatedly cites Texas' agreement with the Trump administration, was filed before U.S. District Judge Drew Tipton, a Trump appointee, in the Southern District of Texas.
Since taking office Wednesday, Biden has made quick work of showing far-reaching intentions on immigration that would unwind many of Trump's crackdowns. His first steps included stopping construction of a border wall with Mexico and lifting a travel ban on people from several predominantly Muslim countries.
Biden also says he will push to give legal status and a path to citizenship to anyone in the United States before Jan. 1, an estimated 11 million people.
Texas shares more than 1,200 miles of border with Mexico, which the state's Republican leaders say makes them particularly invested in the nation's immigration policies. It also received thousands of refugees annually before Trump virtually ended admissions.
The state is currently leading a fight to overturn the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program Obama instituted in 2012 that confers limited protections on immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children. Friday's lawsuit echoes many of the same arguments Texas is making against DACA, that immigrants without authorization drain educational and health-care resources. Supporters of immigrant protections say those arguments are flawed and that immigrants help the state's economy and health-care sector, particularly during the COVID-19 pandemic.
But battles over enforcement during the Obama administration have also provided ambitious Texas politicians a ready-made national platform, including former Gov. Rick Perry, who ran twice for president, and Gov. Greg Abbott, a potential 2024 contender who bragged as state attorney general that his job was to sue the federal government and go home.
In bringing one of the first lawsuits against the Biden administration, Paxton is eager to be seen as a champion for Republicans not just as Democrats reclaim power in Washington, but as his own career is under dark clouds.
The FBI is investigating Paxton, who was a loyal Trump ally, over accusations by top former aides that he abused his office at the service of a donor. Separately, Paxton has pleaded not guilty in state court to felony charges of defrauding investor in a case that has dragged on for five years.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Congratulations Gen. Austin.

Now, having said that, it STILL pisses me off to see a high ranking General Officer wearing a Combat Action Badge. :hmm:
He went from Major General (2 Stars) to Lieutenant General (3 Stars) btw 05-06 and the CAB wasn't awarded UNTIL 05.

No FUCKING Generals are on any front or in harm's way.

I DO know that this Brotha at the rank of Colonel who was Commander of the PRT (Provincial Reconstruction Team) would occasionally come to Kamdesh and would make the trek from LZ Copenhagen up the mountainside to LZ Warheit. Of course, he had a Personal Security Detail and was making the climb with nothing but Cavalry Scouts, but at least he was in harm's way.

Then there was a newly promoted Brigadier General (1 Star) who came to Gowardesh to do End of Tour awards for the Scouts. There were four Apache helicopters pulling security on his Blackhawk for the hour that he was there.

We were all there in formation, calf-deep in snow on a mountain top, and I nearly passed out as this muhfucka was handing out ARCOMs and AAMs soldiers who'd had to fight their way out of villages and lost buddies along the way. He flew in there and handed out Peacetime awards. :eek::confused::smh:

That's why I take exception to see these General Officers displaying such awards as a gimme from the Army.

Rant complete, and again, congrats Gen. Austin

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t think McConnell is a master opposition. I think the opposition are eunuchs without courage.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The fact that they let that chick go home even after she said she was trying to sell the laptop is crazy to me.

I'm just hoping they let her go to monitor her to see if she leads them to someone more important.
Cmon. Does this woman look clandestine. If this was another country her dumb ass would have been murdered before she turned 9.