Joe Biden is now POTUS

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dem politicians are the type of people that invites the bully and his family over for dinner so they can understand why the bully has been kicking their ass for the last 6 years.
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological response. It occurs when hostages or abuse victims bond with their captors or abusers. This psychological connection develops over the course of the days, weeks, months, or even years of captivity or abuse.

That’s the term I was looking for. I couldn’t think of the proper term to use.

The GOP does this every time. Gain power, kick Dems in the balls, then they lose power and say “hey, let’s work together,” and the Dems be like “ok.” Then the GOP gain power again and go right back to ball kicking.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Oh now that mutherfucker is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.
Dude probably meeting up with Trump to do this`to his new daddy:
picture-13.png

dude to the right looking like look at these two homo ass niggas , get a room yo!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That’s the term I was looking for. I couldn’t think of the proper term to use.

The GOP does this every time. Gain power, kick Dems in the balls, then they lose power and say “hey, let’s work together,” and the Dems be like “ok.” Then the GOP gain power again and go right back to ball kicking.
Facts. I don't know that Dems understand what's at stake. The people who voted them in understand there's more work to be done, but let Republicans start giving into some demands and Dems may never see the light again. Dems really need to go full throttle progressive-ish.... and let the effects of those policies work into every day people's homes. Once a person's quality of life increases, it becomes increasingly difficult to go back to misery and pain.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Facts. I don't know that Dems understand what's at stake. The people who voted them in understand there's more work to be done, but let Republicans start giving into some demands and Dems may never see the light again. Dems really need to go full throttle progressive-ish.... and let the effects of those policies work into every day people's homes. Once a person's quality of life increases, it becomes increasingly difficult to go back to misery and pain.

Yep, a prime example is Obama Care. GOP opposed it, but couldn’t do nothing about it because a large part of their base rely on it. The shit the low class GOP base are against are the very things they need when it gets implemented by Democratic leadership.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

It’s like the Dems completely forgot any of this JUST happened. It’s not divisive to be treat one as you was treated. It’s called being petty and sometimes being petty is necessary to get your point across to the other person, which in this case is McConnell and Co.

They need a foot on their neck to understand that bipartisanship can only work if both sides are not hypocritical in their actions.

The Supreme Court fuckery alone is enough to let the GOP know they will be sidelined these next two years. No way in the world I would let them live that down.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dem politicians are the type of people that invites the bully and his family over for dinner so they can understand why the bully has been kicking their ass for the last 6 years.

I understand the good will and to be honest it should always be extended, initially! Ofcourse the bully likely won’t see it that way and will try and take full advantage. I think it’s important internationally, nationally, privately that they operate in this sphere, initially. It’s bad to do inkind what we all know GOP, especially under Trump has done throughout.

Satan gets to be Satan. That’s his role and shouldn’t absolve you from shining your light!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s like the Dems completely forgot any of this JUST happened. It’s not divisive to be treat one as you was treated. It’s called being petty and sometimes being petty is necessary to get your point across to the other person, which in this case is McConnell and Co.

They need a foot on their neck to understand that bipartisanship can only work if both sides are not hypocritical in their actions.

The Supreme Court fuckery alone is enough to let the GOP know they will be sidelined these next two years. No way in the world I would let them live that down.

Easy there! It hasn’t even been 72 hours.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I understand the good will and to be honest it should always be extended, initially! Ofcourse the bully likely won’t see it that way and will try and take full advantage. I think it’s important internationally, nationally, privately that they operate in this sphere, initially. It’s bad to do inkind what we all know GOP, especially under Trump has done throughout.

Satan gets to be Satan. That’s his role and shouldn’t absolve you from shining your light!

It's always easy to start out an ass and soften up. People assume you've evolved and will sing your praises. It's much harder to be stern after initially tolerating BS. That's why Schumer is having such a hard time now. The senate GOP is used to using him as a doormat. He needs to stand his ground now though.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, but it can be a quick two years if they aren't aggressive in a way.

Absolutely! They clearly need to have a quick but reasonable threshold on GOP grandstanding bullshit. I don't know what that timeframe is but it certainly can't be 2 years or 1 year or 6 months either and 3 months is pushing it. But all of that is based on the new majority leader setting the tone from the jump. If he gotta pull McConnell to the side and tell him, "We not dealing with your fuck bullshit!" then so be it.

But we all know, Dems, are built-like that....Lol!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Absolutely! They clearly need to have a quick but reasonable threshold on GOP grandstanding bullshit. I don't know what that timeframe is but it certainly can't be 2 years or 1 year or 6 months either and 3 months is pushing it. But all of that is based on the new majority leader setting the tone from the jump. If he gotta pull McConnell to the side and tell him, "We not dealing with your fuck bullshit!" then so be it.

But we all know, Dems, are built-like that....Lol!
Doesn't Schumer also need the votes to remove the filibuster? Even if he does and can't get full support and it remains, I'll fan the flames of the movement for AOC to primary him.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The GOP isn't acting in good faith. Dem's don't need to be total assholes, but they need to hold the line and do what they want just like the GOP does when they are in charge.

Oh agreed! Agreed! But like i told @4 Dimensional the country needs a moment of respite. Day 1 or Day 7 of a new adminstration, imo, shouldn't be all out war. There needs to be an attempt at civility more now than ever before. There needs to be a sense that the Trump era of craziness isn't the new norm of American politics going forward. Basic customs and standards still exist.

Also, I'd add the GOP would like nothing better than Biden and Co on day 1 to go all out. It's the easiest and most effective way for them to say "See! What did we tell you?" It's alot harder to be effective with that strategy and pull soundbites when they've extended the olive branch and asked for unity.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor

At the 4:20 mark. The bro sums it up well...

"How can the threat to slap somebody be more effective than actually slapping them"

Shrill and vacuous Anna Kasparian speaking more nonense. Becareful
what you wish for. Harry Reid gutted the filibuster on Federal Judges,
Mitch McConnell warned him about it at the time, and then when the
GOP had the power, he walked through that door and put 300 GOP
judges on the federal courts in 4 years. He then expanded it to the
Supreme Court where he put people like Kavanuagh on THE bench, a
man who would not have been considered if the filibuster were still
there. The Democrats are refusing to surrender the right to end the
legislative filibuster, and they are right to do so. This way, if McConnell
attempts to implement his obstructive tactics, they are ready for his
ass. This is the MOFO who said when he thought he would be majority
leader, that he would block Biden's entire agenda. Fuck him, either do