Joe Biden is now POTUS

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
My mind is totally blown that we can actually view Bush Jr. as a better person than Trump.

Total mind fuckery.

Every president has his crew do this reboot of their legacy when he is out of office

Trump will follow suit

They will suddenly claim credit for all these policies and efforts while they just happened to be in office that existed BEFORE they even got there or succeeded despite them.

Don't fall for it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
obama-bush-girls-white-house-tease-today-170113-05_9cebc222a695052d46d0dee633cb2434.jpg

This picture of Laura Bush showing the Obama girls around the White House really puts into perspective how wild and terrible trump and his whore really are. I am petty as fuck so I would definitely want the Obamas and Clinton to show the Bidens around since trumps bitch ass refused.

This might be another reason obamas were so cool with Bush till this day.

As a parent you do right by my kids?

Gonna buy you a whole lot of good will.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
So now they are separate again? I don't know what percentage of his cabinet they make up. "Several" LGBTQ people doesn't tell me anything. Why don't you make a list of all his appointments, their race, sex and sexual orientation, and then we can figure out what percentage of his cabinet they make up and then we can also decide if they should be a fraction of a percentage such as 1/5, 2/5, or 3/5 of a particular group if they check more than one box such as black, gay AND a woman.

SMH.
Yawn.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
I'm just happy the bullsh*t pity party for this evil co conspirator is OVER

Never made sense

Some white privilege benefit of the doubt fake victim sh*t

She had so many chances to do good and she actually tried

but not enough, nope.
Right. Her signature initiative was the "Be Best" anti-bullying campaign. Meanwhile, her husband is the biggest cyber bully in history, so much so that he's been effectively banned from social media. :roflmao:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right. Her signature initiative was the "Be Best" anti-bullying campaign. Meanwhile, her husband is the biggest cyber bully in history, so much so that he's been effectively banned from social media. :roflmao:

She was involved for a hot second with increased funding for sickle cell and damn it she almost got me, but then her and her man immediately went full maga right after.

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So basically they ain’t going to convict thus letting him walk away with a pension and Intel briefings? Fuck Mitch bitch ass for real..
But let me ask don’t the Senate need a simple majority to convict?

Could be, but the bigger threat from a self-pardon is almost a guarantee that a federal case would be filed to test that pardon. In other words, you issue that pardon you will be in court. As far as the impeachment is concerned I think the Republicans are going to convict. It's the last chance they have to symbolically break with Trump. They got their goodies and now they want him gone. Banning him from running for a 2nd term is probably the greatest motivation for a guilty vote.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Congrats to him. Well deserved promotion.

I wish the best of luck to him and his family.

It's ironic too considering how he was getting shit on (even on BGOL) for not shooting into the crowd when this was first aired.

A great example of how not being reactionary and impulsive in the moment can be beneficial in the long run.