Joe Biden is now POTUS

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
True, but BGOL doesn't see women and LGBTQ as inclusive of black people when speaking of agenda's getting passed. That's why we have all these posts, like yours, complaining about what he is doing for gay folks but not black folks.

There may be people of those other groups who vote dem, but I don't consider them a voting block for dems. The dems are not running on a nazi platform or afraid of offending nazi's or people who hold their views. See the GOP for the last 4 years as to how a party acts when Nazi's are their base and they are scared of offending them or, more recently, Jan 6, 2021.
I see you singled out the nazi, not the schizophrenics. The mentally ill get a pass. Rachel Levine represents the mentally ill.

0.42%

A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.42% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.

Impressed with those numbers?? Do you conclude that < 1% and 7% are good representations of the American population??? Stop drinking the koolaid.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I see you singled out the nazi, not the schizophrenics. The mentally ill get a pass. Rachel Levine represents the mentally ill.

0.42%

A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.42% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.

Impressed with those numbers??

I didn't know what you meant by schizophrenic, but I think that's covered in every other voting block. A subset, if you will. The T in LGBTQ has a meaning, after all.

Regardless as to what I think about Rachel's lifestyle choice, the GOP is currently not a voting option for me. Like it or not, LGBTQ groups and SuperPac's are powerful and influential. They will be represented in dem leadership. Black folks should be taking notes and trying to duplicate their success instead of bitching about their results.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't know what you meant by schizophrenic, but I think that's covered in every other voting block. A subset, if you will. The T in LGBTQ has a meaning, after all.

Regardless as to what I think about Rachel's lifestyle choice, the GOP is currently not a voting option for me. Like it or not, LGBTQ groups and SuperPac's are powerful and influential. They will be represented in dem leadership. Black folks should be taking notes and trying to duplicate their success instead of bitching about their results.
LGBTQ is a voting block just like Blacks, Hispanics etc. Why wouldn't they be represented?

Biden administration on track to be most LGBTQ-inclusive in U.S. history
The Biden-Harris transition team has already named several LGBTQ people to key White House posts, and advocates hope it’s just the beginning.

In summary/circling back to this. Grossly over-represented at 7% of the actual population. Do you disagree with this?

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a good morning. For four years, the thought of this human turd and his worthless wife boarding Marine One and leaving the White House for the last time has always given my hope. Looks like even Mike Pence is giving him the middle finger as he leaves this morning. I'm thankful that I've survived through all of this death and misery to see these two slink away with my own eyes.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Biden administration on track to be most LGBTQ-inclusive in U.S. history
The Biden-Harris transition team has already named several LGBTQ people to key White House posts, and advocates hope it’s just the beginning.

In summary/circling back to this. Grossly over-represented at 7% of the actual population. Do you disagree with this?

So now they are separate again? I don't know what percentage of his cabinet they make up. "Several" LGBTQ people doesn't tell me anything. Why don't you make a list of all his appointments, their race, sex and sexual orientation, and then we can figure out what percentage of his cabinet they make up and then we can also decide if they should be a fraction of a percentage such as 1/5, 2/5, or 3/5 of a particular group if they check more than one box such as black, gay AND a woman.

SMH.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
EsKIdf0WMAAqRqm

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They have already moved on from this. Trump is now going to return on March 4th, the original inauguration date in the Constitution, to finish his fight against the cannibals, pedos etc. :lol: What we are going to see today and over the course of the next few weeks is only a test and meant to separate the true believers who Trump should save and the doubters who will have to fend for themselves.:smh::smh::lol::lol: The craziest thing is that if you work with or live near cacs, it is almost a certainty at least one of them believes this bullshit...