zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Obligatory whenever this clown ass cac is mentioned. :lol:

throwback-thursday-weightgate-or-were-paul-ryans-workout-pho.jpe

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That goofy looking mothafucka always reminded me of George McFly.

Cacs tried their best to make him into the cac Obama. Called him a fitness obsessed policy wonk when he was just a frail Ayn Rand worshipping hypocrite. How are you going to be against government "handouts" when you only were able to get by after the death of your dad on social security survivors benefits...

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I was telling my wife that if the national guard would have been in DC that none of that shit would have went down.

These crackas are crazy, but they ain’t crazy enough to go at the military. All it would have took is one to get shot outside for everyone to see and they would have dispersed.

Mofos think they ready for an armed revolution when 99% of Americans have never seen a person get their fuckin brain blown out in real life. A mofo that rushes a building and their best friend gets his wig split in front of him will halt his ass real quick.
Which was my same argument for any of those Capitol Hill offices. They had the perfect opportunity to empty the clip over fearing for their life and instead some chose selfies.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
It's interesting how soon people forget about the hundreds of thousands of men Biden is responsible for putting in prison. I am sure some of your relatives have been negatively impacted by the crime bill he has bragged about. This nigga ADHD you have will have you finishing last forever.
I recall the outcome that's been proclaimed, hence my comment. Just like he said, if you don't vote for him, you aint black. His will, your hands.

Total disregard for that crime bill he brags about? How he sonned the NAACP? Since I'm pretty sure you read it and choose to ignore it, it means you are okay with it. Whatever happens over the next couple months, keep your composure.

Negro please. Did you not see those white people storm the capital, kill a few people, trying to kill Congress? We are on the brink of Civil War and you talking about a crime bill from the 90's that Bill Clinton signed off on. Biden did support it and a lot of black people did too. Obama fixed that shit and my people came home. They was selling weight tho. The sentencing was fucked up but they weren't wrongly convict. They were balling. So fuck a crime bill right now. Stop deflecting and address what's happening right now. Step outta the sunken place and look around. .

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
Negro please. Did you not see those white people storm the capital, kill a few people, trying to kill Congress? We are on the brink of Civil War and you talking about a crime bill from the 90's that Bill Clinton signed off on. Biden did support it and a lot of black people did too. Obama fixed that shit and my people came home. They was selling weight tho. The sentencing was fucked up but they weren't wrongly convict. They were balling. So fuck a crime bill right now. Stop deflecting and address what's happening right now. Step outta the sunken place and look around. .
Are you scared of a race war? How many people died during the Black Lesbos Matter riots? I see deaths ranging from 19 to 30. Let's use 24. These lives are disregarded. You worried about white people killed during a trump supporter protest. I'm confused on what you really want.

Are you concerned of the 5 white people that allegedly died during jan 6 and not worried about the 24 people that died during the "black lives matter" protest/riots?

Nigga ADHD

Last edited:

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member

38094420-9155479-image-a-16_1610839552726.jpg

38094422-9155479-The_Mexican_immigration_authorities_have_been_posting_videos_of_-a-7_1610846144321.jpg

38094410-9155479-image-a-31_1610839628312.jpg
:eek2::eek2::eek2::curse::curse::curse:
Here we go again.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which was my same argument for any of those Capitol Hill offices. They had the perfect opportunity to empty the clip over fearing for their life and instead some chose selfies.
Big FACTS, but I do think that might change soon. I think you will see more of a military prescence at the Capitol after this event (even though I think the security personnel will be contracted out). Hell even metro police (police officers that guard the metro trains) walk around with heavy machine guns here in dc.

I’ve never been in war, but know friends who have and said the same thing. Seeing someone brains ooze with blood will make you think twice again.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The USA needs to do something for these people...and that something is to stop supporting and providing cover for the blood sucking regimes in charge of these countries....USA was the only country to support a coup that drove out the president of Honduras when all he wanted to do was increase the country's minimum wage...just like how they drove out Aristide when he wanted to do the same with Haiti...stop fucking over these nations and the immigration problem will fix itself

As for these caravans, the problem is you are seeking political asylum because of the terrible situation in your country but you walk through a number of other countries first...why not seek asylum there?...this makes it look like you are leaving for economic reasons at which point the USA has a right to defend their borders (even though they are behind the scenes helping to cause this fuckery in the first place)...it is unreasonable to expect the USA to let everybody in when they haven't addressed poverty issues among their own citizens (it also unreasonable to expect people to stay in a country which the USA has helped to fuck over to the point of making it unlivable)

Time to address the real issue

don't believe this bullshit article. this is the same bullshit that the right peddled and the media ran with in order to try to win the mid terms in 2018. they are starting early this time.

remember the last time they ran this story it literally disappeared from the headlines the day after the mid terms.

don't give this bullshit story any air time.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
don't believe this bullshit article. this is the same bullshit that the right peddled and the media ran with in order to try to win the mid terms in 2018. they are starting early this time.

remember the last time they ran this story it literally disappeared from the headlines the day after the mid terms.

don't give this bullshit story any air time.
Have always felt these caravans had something of an agent provocateur feeling about them...I believe the caravans are real but I don't think they begin as something organic