Joe Biden is now POTUS

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
The footage, shot by reporter Luke Mogelson, contains some of the most terrifying images yet of what transpired almost two weeks ago, with the Daily Beast noting:

“As the group moves on, two men hang back and continue searching the binder.
“’There’s gotta be something in here we can fucking use against these scumbags,’ one mutters to himself, ripping out a handful of loose papers and zeroing in on one. ‘This is a good one, him and Hawley or whatever. Hawley, Cruz.
“’Hawley, Cruz?’ says the second man. ‘I think Cruz would want us to do this… So I think we’re good.'”

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

There's so much that needs to be amended concerning the presidental pardons etc. Trump has shown everyone if you don't have strict rules in place people like him will sell and discrate every ounce of decency regarding a powerful privilege that supercede the laws of the land. You put that in the hands of a corrupt person and what do you think they're going to do with it?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's so much that needs to be amended concerning the presidental pardons etc. Trump has shown everyone if you don't have strict rules in place people like him will sell and discrate every ounce of decency regarding a powerful privilege that supercede the laws of the land. You put that in the hands of a corrupt person and what do you think they're going to do with it?

Norms and a concern for their place in history usually keeps this from happening but since cacs elected an orange buffoon in 2016, this is what we get. This clown ass cac is about as circumspect as a fucking toddler and will try to burn everything down on his way out. The entirety of the GOP is responsible for what happens over the course of the next few days as they could have prevented it by invoking the 25th but didn't...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
main-qimg-46b9711433558206e2e8a36d961eafa6

main-qimg-775ab8b27f6082f1661b96d43f203dd8

Mr. Lisa Goes to Washington - Wikipedia

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
It's interesting how soon people forget about the hundreds of thousands of men Biden is responsible for putting in prison. I am sure some of your relatives have been negatively impacted by the crime bill he has bragged about. This nigga ADHD you have will have you finishing last forever.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It's interesting how soon people forget about the hundreds of thousands of men Biden is responsible for putting in prison. I am sure some of your relatives have been negatively impacted by the crime bill he has bragged about. This nigga ADHD you have will have you finishing last forever.
Hey remember Trump lost

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
Hey remember Trump lost

That's the only argument that they can come up with and they act like he was the sole person signing off on it. They preferred you to vote for Trump, even after seeing everything this rabid retard Ritz cracker then did over the past 4 years, They seem to focus on Biden and have not one bad thing to say about Trump.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
I recall the outcome that's been proclaimed, hence my comment. Just like he said, if you don't vote for him, you aint black. His will, your hands.

Total disregard for that crime bill he brags about? How he sonned the NAACP? Since I'm pretty sure you read it and choose to ignore it, it means you are okay with it. Whatever happens over the next couple months, keep your composure.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
That's the only argument that they can come up with and they act like he was the sole person signing off on it. They preferred you to vote for Trump, even after seeing everything this rabid retard Ritz cracker then did over the past 4 years, They seem to focus on Biden and have not one bad thing to say about Trump.

A free for all on black men for decades is pretty significant. Maybe it isn't for you. Maybe you're not black? Maybe you don't care about "black" people?

"man the only thing you can come up with is that he spearheaded the incarceration of hundreds of thousands of black folks! What else you got?"

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These mothafuckas act like Joe Biden wrote the bill, cast all 100 votes for it, signed it into law, made all 50 state legislators apply the law as he saw fit, then he singlehandedly handcuffed every single person selling drugs on the street and threw them in jail one by one all by himself :smh:

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
New York Times: Trump allies have collected tens of thousands of dollars from pardon seekers
https://www.cnn.com/profiles/chandelis-duster
By Chandelis Duster, CNN

Updated 5:17 PM ET, Sun January 17, 2021

(CNN)Allies and associates of President Donald Trump have collected tens of thousands of dollars in fees from those seeking pardons from the President, The New York Times reported Sunday.
The Times, citing documents and interviews with more than three dozen lobbyists and lawyers, reported that the lobbying for clemency intensified as it became apparent Trump had no standing to challenge his election loss to President-elect Joe Biden. Those who monetized the lobbying efforts include a former federal prosecutor, a former personal lawyer to the President and a former top Trump campaign adviser, among others, the Times reported.
As CNN previously reported, Trump has been expected to issue a flurry of pardons in the final days of his presidency and close business associates of the President and many high-profile criminals have ramped up efforts to secure a pardon before he leaves office.

As of late December, Trump was considering pardons for more than two dozen people in his orbit whom he believes were targeted -- or could be targeted in the future -- for political ends. That's in addition to hundreds of requests from others who have approached the White House directly, and tens of thousands more whose petitions are pending at the Justice Department.

According to the Times, former US attorney Brett Tolman has collected tens of thousands of dollars in recent weeks to seek clemency for several people. Tolman did not respond to the New York Times' request for comment. CNN has also reached out to Tolman for comment.
Former Trump attorney John Dowd has also accepted "tens of thousands of dollars from a wealthy felon and advising him and other potential clients to leverage Mr. Trump's grievances about the justice system," according to the Times. Dowd declined to answer questions to the Times and declined to comment on the report when reached by CNN Sunday.

And a former Trump campaign top adviser was paid $50,000 to secure a pardon for John Kiriakou, a former CIA intelligence officer who was convicted of illegally disclosing classified information in 2012, and agreed to a $50,000 bonus if the president granted it, according to a copy of an agreement obtained by the newspaper.

Kiriakou said, according to the Times, that an associate of Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani claimed the former mayor of New York could help with a pardon request for $2 million. Giuliani rejected those claims to the Times. CNN has reached out to Giuliani for comment Sunday.

The White House did not respond to CNN's request for comment Sunday and declined to comment to the Times.
The Times noted that "there is nothing illegal about Trump associates being paid to lobby for clemency" and that any explicit offers of payment to the President could be investigated for possible violations of bribery laws. There is no evidence, however, that Trump was offered money in exchange for a pardon, according to the newspaper.

Following Trump's reelection loss, calls and emails flooded into the West Wing from people looking to benefit. At one point, his staff was so inundated with requests for pardons or commutations that a spreadsheet had been created to keep track of the requests directed to Trump's close aides.
Trump has also discussed issuing pardons for himself and his children with new urgency since the attack on the US Capitol on January 6, multiple sources familiar with the matter told CNN. However aides and allies are concerned over the public perception of such a pardon following the violent insurrection, which led to the deaths of five people.

So far, the President has pardoned and commuted sentences of several people in his circle, including longtime friend Roger Stone, former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former 2016 campaign aide George Papadopoulos.

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor
A free for all on black men for decades is pretty significant. Maybe it isn't for you. Maybe you're not black? Maybe you don't care about "black" people?

"man the only thing you can come up with is that he spearheaded the incarceration of hundreds of thousands of black folks! What else you got?"

So should I have voted for Trump and waited on his platinum plan promise? The same one who wanted Central Park 5 executed? The same one with a whole racist history towards black folks? The same one who labeled BLM Terrorists and issued up an executive order directly towards black people protesting and giving them maximum sentences up to 10 years? The same person who wanted to make all black voters in Georgia illegitimate? The same person who eggs on white supremacy? The same person who calls black NFL players sons of bitches for kneeling for justice from Police Brutality? I guess Biden would be worse than Trump right? FOH!

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
These mothafuckas act like Joe Biden wrote the bill, cast all 100 votes for it, signed it into law, made all 50 state legislators apply the law as he saw fit, then he singlehandedly handcuffed every single person selling drugs on the street and threw them in jail one by one all by himself :smh:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The revisionism on this is amazing. More cacs opposed the bill than We did at the time. Seriously (58% of Us supported the crime bill, compared to 49% of cacs). Also, did the CBC support the bill, yes or no? :smh:

I dont think anybody on here sees Biden or Harris as the "answer" but only a way to get away from Trump. I wanted a more progressive ticket but the ultimate goal was getting Trump out. This is the time to seek what we want now that Trump is out and Biden has control of both houses of Congress. It would have been stupid as fuck to let trump win reelection to prove a point about our dislike of Biden/Harris. The only thing I agree with is that I am not giving them another chance after this. Both of them are in office because of Us and Us alone so I don't want to see shit aimed primarily at rural America, cac bitches or immigrants.

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Man, this shit is over with. All of it as far as da country is concerned. And I have absolutely no faith that any of these peckerwoods will get their just desserts.

I dont think anybody on here sees Biden or Harris as the "answer"

Shidddddddd. Don't kid yourself. Some of these comments says otherwise. :dunno:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ProPublica has a really well organized collection of Parler videos of the riot in chronological order and sorted by location:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out as this database alone could be used to ID thousands of these idiots since they had to send in their ID/SSN to upload videos on Parler.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Got...damn you fighting hard for the cac. Wrote a whole damn thesis
Is he a friend, cousin, brother, etc...of yours or something?
"If he was authorized to carry the firearm a few block away. Then why would he forget to leave his firearms at home if he can carry them a few blocks a way." – Wtf are you talking about? This makes no sense whatsoever. The gun WAS IN HIS CAR. He did NOT forget to leave it at his house. He forgot to take it out of his car. Pay Attention.

"Btw I never said he was a big threat. That's a narrative you made up" – Do you think someone who is "trying to be slick" by bringing 500 rounds of ammunition + a Glock............ is completely harmless?

Under these circumstances............ a person who was "trying to be slick"... is AUTOMATICALLY considered a "big threat". They go hand-in-hand.

So if you think the guy was "trying to be slick'.... BUT you also don't think he is a 'big threat' at the same time........ then you're just an idiot. :hmm:

"Like I said he was trying to be slick but got caught." – Trying to be slick...... ABOUT WHAT????

From what I've read...

• He worked 6 days in a row... had 1 day off... then went back to work.
  • His job was to guard Media Equipment (overnight) for the inauguration.
  • The day he went back to work is when he saw all the newly erected checkpoints & heavy National Guard presence.
  • With all the newly closed off streets, he got lost & asked for directions at one of the checkpoints.
  • That's when they asked for his credentials, searched his vehicle, found the weapon/ammo & detained him.
The Washington Post reporter even said he had a proper Park Police pass but Park Police had not communicated that to the Secret Service, or the other Law Enforcement Agencies. And that's why his name didn't show up on their "approved list".

The Work Pass he was given had worked every day.... right up until all the new checkpoints & new rules were established... which happened on his day off, while he was in Virginia.

So what was he "trying to be Slick" about???
And if he is trying to be slick about (it).... then why is he NOT a big threat??? Do tell.

"Dude a lot of people are let out during this covid period. You're acting as if he was let go and doesn't have to show up for court. He can't even come back in DC, except to see his lawyer, or for court."

Incorrect. I'm acting as if I read a few different articles about this story.
Not just jumping to conclusions, like you have been doing.

1) He wasn't "trying to be slick" about anything.
2) He's not a big threat.
3) Because if he WAS a threat... the Prosecutor would have held him IN JAIL until his trial. :hmm:
4) Because he was not released for any Covid-related reasons, as you assumed. :hmm:

https://www.npr.org/sections/insurr...h-loaded-handgun-and-500-rounds-of-ammunition

Records from Virginia's department of criminal justice services show Beeler has credentials for private security work and endorsements for handguns, shotguns and patrol rifles.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...06d6_story.html#click=https://t.co/R5qi7XYE22

Beeler was released on personal recognizance, which prosecutors did not object to, even when the judge asked (3x) three times whether the government wished him to be held ahead of trial.

A person with knowledge of Beeler’s actions, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the case is pending, said Beeler has no extremist ties, cooperated fully with law enforcement and was cleared from further investigation, except for the charge of violating District law by carrying a pistol without a license.