Joe Biden is now POTUS

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do most of these dudes look so pussy?
You never know how somebody can handle themselves without a gun, but they have this look that says they never had a fight a day in their life.

Don’t miss the forest because of the trees fam. Notice what the didn’t say:

No weapon seizures were mentioned.

1000 rifle rounds = 1 rifle (at least)

2000 shotgun rounds = 1 - 2 shotguns.

No pistols or pistol ammo was found, but they found 75 knives? Yeah right.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
John Sullivan has been charged

maxresdefault.jpg

I've got no sympathy for dude....

Talking about I'm press but don't have any press badges

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On Dec. 8, someone made a simultaneous transfer of 28.15 bitcoins — worth more than $500,000 at the time — to 22 different virtual wallets, most of them belonging to prominent right-wing organizations and personalities.

Now cryptocurrency researchers believe they have identified who made the transfer, and suspect it was intended to bolster those far-right causes. U.S. law enforcement is investigating whether the donations were linked to the Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
gawd damn tennessee....

Jesus

A University of the South graduate is facing federal charges after an FBI investigation found he threatened to kill Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi after the riots last week at the U.S. Capitol.

Biden can't put pressure on the feds (publicly), but Biden and his administration absolutely must make sure the hammer is dropped on this bullshit. If they attack the Capitol Building and don't pay a penalty, the only thing beyond that is just straight up assassinating politicians.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
Don’t miss the forest because of the trees fam. Notice what the didn’t say:

No weapon seizures were mentioned.

1000 rifle rounds = 1 rifle (at least)

2000 shotgun rounds = 1 - 2 shotguns.

No pistols or pistol ammo was found, but they found 75 knives? Yeah right.
Help me understand your point fam.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They are also asking to seal the warrants on these cases because there will likely be charges added.

Also Federal Trespassing is a possible 10 year sentence.

I don't see the kats actually inside the capital getting a slap on the wrist .... they are about to make some examples of these people.

You cant have people storming the capital and destroying federal property get hit with 5K fines and probation.
Will they charge the wife of the Supreme Court justice?

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Help me understand your point fam.

Most people who have that much ammo and weapons have more of a vast array.

Typically, people like to store at least 1000 rounds of each caliber.

It’s odd to mention that this person had a bunch of shotgun ammo and they didn’t mention. A shotgun being seized.

It’s off that they mentioned a bunch of rifle ammo and knives, but no pistol Ms or pistol ammo.

Usually people will have a couple of pistols along with their shotguns, rifles, etc. Especially the run of the mill CAC type who look like they can’t fight.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It’s odd to mention that this person had a bunch of shotgun ammo and they didn’t mention. A shotgun being seized.

It’s off that they mentioned a bunch of rifle ammo and knives, but no pistol Ms or pistol ammo.

Usually people will have a couple of pistols along with their shotguns, rifles, etc. Especially the run of the mill CAC type who look like they can’t fight.

This reminds of the drug busts where they inflate the value of the drugs seized to comical amounts. I do not trust the same people who stormed the capitol to actually investigate/prosecute their peers.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the wildest Parler video I have seen thus far especially since the brother in the video holding the MAGA hat is one of the two they suspended. :smh:

He is claiming that he was wearing/holding the hat in order to defuse the situation and get his peers out of a precarious situation.

I am a torn on this one...

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

Ahhh.
:cheers:

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the wildest Parler video I have seen thus far especially since the brother in the video holding the MAGA hat is one of the two they suspended. :smh:

He is claiming that he was wearing/holding the hat in order to defuse the situation and get his peers out of a precarious situation.

I am a torn on this one...

There’s an explanation about this. Some of his black co-workers have said that he was trying to help some other cops. I think he was either trying to lead the response team to where another officer was penned down or he was leading them to safety. Damn shame if he had to lead the response team to safety.