Joe Biden is now POTUS

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'd be happy with the $10,000 credit but sheeeit, I'll take the wither if the other two options you mentioned too!
All undergraduate loans should be wiped and a $50000 for graduate loans. This should coincide with the rebuilding of the education system. But the party that co-signed the insurrection last week aren’t bad people to negotiate with according to the president elect.

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
All undergraduate loans should be wiped and a $50000 for graduate loans. This should coincide with the rebuilding of the education system. But the party that co-signed the insurrection last week aren’t bad people to negotiate with according to the president elect.
Imagine how well this would stimulate the economy.

People paying rent/mortgage prices on student loads would put that money into spending, or towards investing.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
7bjG9N.jpg
what about clothes

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Imagine how well this would stimulate the economy.

People paying rent/mortgage prices on student loads would put that money into spending, or towards investing.
This is a consumption based economy right?

We can give money to rich people with the idea that they will spend the money (they don’t and won’t) but giving the money to people who would actually spend it is considered a bad idea by the same people who argue that government doesn’t know what to do with people’s money.

a-towngorilla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Melania Trump Proves She’s Just As Bad As Her Husband, Refuses To Welcome Jill Biden
Lydia Wang 2 hrs ago

200903-melania-trump-ac-1019p_ef8a8c970d86a30016833fb3d802982d.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

© Provided by Refinery29© Provided by Refinery29
Melania Trump has shown, time and time again, that she really does not care about COVID-19 precautions, children detained at the U.S. border, and the irreversible harm done by her husband. (Do you?) It isn’t at all surprising, then, that she really does not care about helping Dr. Jill Biden transition into the White House either.

Following Donald Trump’s second impeachment and with five days left in the White House, Melania still hasn’t been in contact with Jill, according to CNN. She also hasn’t established an office or plan to continue her platform. But maybe that’s for the best: Melania’s most public initiative was one that promoted “safe and successful online habits,” and she’s married to a man who was recently banned from Twitter for using the internet to encourage a riot and attempted coup.
This should also come as no surprise, considering the fact that lame duck President Trump has done everything in his power to make Joe Biden’s presidential transition as difficult as possible. He refused to concede for two months, and he has also said that he won’t attend Biden’s inauguration on January 20. “He indicated that he wasn’t going to show up at the inauguration. One of the few things he and I have ever agreed on,” Biden said at an event in Delaware last week. “It’s a good thing, him not showing up. He has clearly demonstrated… he has exceeded even my worst notions about him. He’s been an embarrassment to the country.”
But as unprecedented as it is for Trump to refuse to welcome Biden into the White House, it’s equally historic that Melania is following suit. Former First Ladies Laura Bush and Michelle Obama remain friends today, and Obama has said that — even though it wasn’t “easy” — she discussed the role and her experiences with Melania back in 2016.
“Donald Trump had spread racist lies about my husband that had put my family in danger. That wasn’t something I was ready to forgive,” Michelle Obama wrote on Instagram. “But I knew that, for the sake of our country, I had to find the strength and maturity to put my anger aside. So I welcomed Melania Trump into the White House and talked with her about my experience, answering every question she had — from the heightened scrutiny that comes with being First Lady to what it’s like to raise kids in the White House.”
But don’t worry, everyone: Melania has just been very busy as her husband’s impeachment heads to a Senate trial. At the time of the Capitol Hill attack, Melania was reportedly overseeing a photo shoot of White House rugs. CNN says that she has also spent her final days creating photo albums of her time as First Lady, which I sincerely hope are for her eyes only. I can think of very few things I’d rather see less than a physical manifestation of political moments from the past four years.
Robot looking bitch....

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Melania Trump Proves She’s Just As Bad As Her Husband, Refuses To Welcome Jill Biden
Lydia Wang 2 hrs ago

200903-melania-trump-ac-1019p_ef8a8c970d86a30016833fb3d802982d.nbcnews-fp-1200-630.jpg

© Provided by Refinery29© Provided by Refinery29
Melania Trump has shown, time and time again, that she really does not care about COVID-19 precautions, children detained at the U.S. border, and the irreversible harm done by her husband. (Do you?) It isn’t at all surprising, then, that she really does not care about helping Dr. Jill Biden transition into the White House either.

Following Donald Trump’s second impeachment and with five days left in the White House, Melania still hasn’t been in contact with Jill, according to CNN. She also hasn’t established an office or plan to continue her platform. But maybe that’s for the best: Melania’s most public initiative was one that promoted “safe and successful online habits,” and she’s married to a man who was recently banned from Twitter for using the internet to encourage a riot and attempted coup.
This should also come as no surprise, considering the fact that lame duck President Trump has done everything in his power to make Joe Biden’s presidential transition as difficult as possible. He refused to concede for two months, and he has also said that he won’t attend Biden’s inauguration on January 20. “He indicated that he wasn’t going to show up at the inauguration. One of the few things he and I have ever agreed on,” Biden said at an event in Delaware last week. “It’s a good thing, him not showing up. He has clearly demonstrated… he has exceeded even my worst notions about him. He’s been an embarrassment to the country.”
But as unprecedented as it is for Trump to refuse to welcome Biden into the White House, it’s equally historic that Melania is following suit. Former First Ladies Laura Bush and Michelle Obama remain friends today, and Obama has said that — even though it wasn’t “easy” — she discussed the role and her experiences with Melania back in 2016.
“Donald Trump had spread racist lies about my husband that had put my family in danger. That wasn’t something I was ready to forgive,” Michelle Obama wrote on Instagram. “But I knew that, for the sake of our country, I had to find the strength and maturity to put my anger aside. So I welcomed Melania Trump into the White House and talked with her about my experience, answering every question she had — from the heightened scrutiny that comes with being First Lady to what it’s like to raise kids in the White House.”
But don’t worry, everyone: Melania has just been very busy as her husband’s impeachment heads to a Senate trial. At the time of the Capitol Hill attack, Melania was reportedly overseeing a photo shoot of White House rugs. CNN says that she has also spent her final days creating photo albums of her time as First Lady, which I sincerely hope are for her eyes only. I can think of very few things I’d rather see less than a physical manifestation of political moments from the past four years.

This bitch doesn't even make her best decisions on her back or her knees.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would argue and say Women. Don't have the stats, but the number of men, black and white, going to college has been in a decline.
I would even go as far as to say black women would benefit the most which I definitely would be happy about.

This is the only piece of research I could find

Student Debt Is a Racial Equity Issue. Here’s How Mass Debt Relief Can Address It.
OCTOBER 29, 2020
By Anna N. Smith
New data suggest that $75,000 in student debt cancellation would be a more appropriate level to increase household wealth, help close the racial wealth gap, and boost our struggling economy.
In August, the Roosevelt Institute published a working paper, “Student Debt Forgiveness Options: Implications for Policy and Racial Equity,” by Raphaël Charron-Chénier, Louise Seamster, Tom Shapiro, and Laura Sullivan. Drawing on data from the Survey of Consumer Finances (SCF), that paper made the case for relieving up to $50,000 in student debt for all borrowers.
The authors have updated their findings based on new SCF data. Their update shows how rapidly student debt levels have increased in only three years, especially for Black borrowers, and brings new urgency to finding a solution to the student debt crisis. Undoubtedly, these debt levels have risen due to the pandemic, adding increased economic strains to already vulnerable households and to the economy at large.
Before the pandemic, the $1.67 trillion in outstanding—and rising—student debt already threatened the economy. Now, amid dual health and economic crises, student debt relief can be an effective policy tool to help achieve economic recovery.
Tellingly, student debt cancellation proposals are now becoming mainstream among politicians. For example, The Student Debt Emergency Relief Act proposed to relieve up to $30,000 in debt, and more recently, Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY) introduced a resolution calling for the next president to offer widespread debt relief up to $50,000.
The updated analysis from Charron-Chénier et. al. suggests that $50,000 is now too low a level of debt forgiveness to achieve racial equity goals. Climbing student debt over the past decade and now high unemployment have created a major drag to an economic recovery, particularly for racially and economically marginalized households who do not have the liquidity to weather such economic shocks.
Any student debt forgiveness policy must address how systemic racism has intersected with our debt-financed higher education system to disadvantage borrowers of color. Predatory lending and federal student loan policies have exacerbated the racial wealth gap. Between 2000 and 2018, the Black-white wage gap for young graduates with bachelor’s degrees grew by 57 percent, driven by student debt. During the same 18 years, the median student debt for white borrowers nearly doubled from $12,000 to $23,000, while for Black borrowers, it quadrupled, increasing from around $7,000 to $30,000.
Further, persistent wage and employment discrimination means Black students do not experience the same rate of return on higher education as their white peers. Twenty years after graduating, the median white borrower had paid off 94 percent of their student debt, while the median Black borrower still owed 95 percent of their student debt. COVID-19 has only heightened these disparities, with the September 2020 unemployment rate at 12.1 percent for Black Americans and 10.3 percent for Latinx Americans, compared with just 7.0 percent for white Americans.
Student debt cancellation can put money back into the pockets of Americans suffering in the COVID-19 economy and help right the wrongs exacerbated by our debt-financed higher education system. To craft policies that do this, we need to understand how different levels of debt cancellation will affect different demographic groups.
Charron-Chénier et. al’s most recent data show an exponential increase in the burden of student debt, particularly among Black and Latinx borrowers. At 2016 levels, $50,000 in debt cancellation would alleviate the debt burden for 81 percent of Black households, but just three years later, in 2019, this decreased to 73 percent of Black households. With 2016 data, $50,000 in forgiveness instantly increased overall Black wealth by 40 percent—now it’s just 34 percent at that forgiveness level. Cancelling student debt is by no means the sole solution to closing the racial wealth gap. However, data show that student debt poses a significant burden particularly for Black borrowers, suggesting that student debt forgiveness can alleviate the financial harms caused by growing debt burdens.
Given this new data, the authors suggest that $75,000 in student debt cancellation would be a more appropriate level to aim for. A broad cancellation of $75,000 in student loans would provide complete forgiveness to almost 90 percent of Latinx households and about 80 percent of Black and white households with student debt. Cancellation policies beyond $75,000 have similar impacts on all demographic groups, with benefits plateauing for Black and Latinx borrowers beyond this level.
While student debt relief is not the only answer to an increasingly costly higher education system, or a sufficient solution to the racial wealth gap, the new SCF data reiterate that student debt relief is a much-needed policy lever in the midst of an economic crisis.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Why do most of these dudes look so pussy?
You never know how somebody can handle themselves without a gun, but they have this look that says they never had a fight a day in their life.
There are a lot of poser out here too. They depend on you being timid, while they sell wolf tickets. As soon as you press them they fold and start talking that c'mon bro shit.... :lol:

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Man everybody got excuses
The republican party and their supporters have thrown under the bus every fucking thing they supposedly stood for.:lol::lol:
These mutherfuckers just keep bringing up antfi and BLM.:smh:
Where's the self responsibility talk at now?
Btw this dumb mutherfuckers just told the authorities that he intentionally beat up the cop
:beatyourass::thumbsup::lol::lol:

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
They didnt list charges before but here they are, doesn't seem like much.

They are also asking to seal the warrants on these cases because there will likely be charges added.

Also Federal Trespassing is a possible 10 year sentence.

I don't see the kats actually inside the capital getting a slap on the wrist .... they are about to make some examples of these people.

You cant have people storming the capital and destroying federal property get hit with 5K fines and probation.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I would argue and say Women. Don't have the stats, but the number of men, black and white, going to college has been in a decline.
I would even go as far as to say black women would benefit the most which I definitely would be happy about.

More women are graduating from college and becoming breadwinners in the family and cats on here are scared of marriage. :lol: