Joe Biden is now POTUS

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member

Something needs to be done about these propaganda outlets that sees millions of Americans living in a parallel reality. I don’t remember the details but there were some very specific deregulation efforts in the 80s that basically gave rise to this conservative infotainment landscape we have now. Increasingly it seems that social media and these traditional outlets are divorcing folks from any semblance of a shared understanding of the world. We should prob do something about that.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Spades-Hand-2.jpg
:yes::yes::yes:

boston-skyline1.jpg

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Something needs to be done about these propaganda outlets that sees millions of Americans living in a parallel reality. I don’t remember the details but there were some very specific deregulation efforts in the 80s that basically gave rise to this conservative infotainment landscape we have now. Increasingly it seems that social media and these traditional outlets are divorcing folks from any semblance of a shared understanding of the world. We should prob do something about that.
That ship has sailed. They will mount a completely coherent legal argument that they have the right to be misinformed because "muh freedumbs".

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's what they keep saying how in the fuck can have military votes after he dogged them out and called them cowards? And I believe he probably does have them I'm just shocked with as proud as the military claim to be you sit here and vote for a guy who dogged you out....
Trump exposed a lot of shit as just talk...loving the military, the religious right, loving democracy, Repubs not racist etc....just talk that people knew was just talk before Trump came in and Trump just validated that belief...frauds through and through...they all fell in line behind their guy when it was time...the man mocked John McCain over the fact that he was a war criminal and still got elected (fuck John McCain BTW, just because he didn't like Trump doesn't change the fact that he was fuckery)

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I think some laws passed under Clinton that really allowed all this shit with the media to go crazy...Clinton had great economic performance but a lot of fuckery happened under his watch