Jerry Jones was not down with integrating schools

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Folks on BGOL stay exposing themselves.:lol: This reminds me of what someone said to me back in college, a lot of those whites you saw on those old pics and films beating on black folks went on to run major corporations. Folks wonder why we still ain't getting shit.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you really want to go down that slippery slope and judge a man for what he did 60+ years ago?
They are upset that this is public because it forces them to acknowledge that a caucasian they admire is a “bad man”. Most of the posters like to stick their head in the sand and when one of their heroes is exposed, they have to beg for an apology so they can continue the admiration.

The reality is all caucasians are racist but some of these posters act like they are good until proven guilty which is the opposite of how we are treated.

Kind of sad to see but common to see because too many of our people are brainwashed. I already posted what this is likely all about anyway and that is to try to manipulate Jerry Jones into hiring a so-called black man as coach which is why a damn near 70 year old photo just happens to circulate online after an article is published about the Cowboys not having a black man as head coach.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That White Boy in front with the cigarette.

I know that young Brotha wanted to haul off and punch his Ass, but had to play it cool.

64876875-11463239-image-m-57_1669239238429.jpg

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He'll be alright... Every former and current black Cowboy will vouch for him like they did for Joe Rogan...

I already said that Irvin, Emmitt and Darren Woodson will be on the sideline tomorrow or something or they will be doing interviews..they are the ones that are still "visible" enough. And I'm sure Skip "sigh" Bayless will be doing a segment about how many books he wrote about the cowboys and blah blah blah..it's as predictable as the sun coming up...

Right now, I'm wondering who will get the "exclusive" interview for Jerry to explain himself. Will it be Maria Taylor on NBC or will it be James Brown on CBS

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have a couple of members here that are so out of touch with reality that I'm surprised that they can do simple things like putting on clothes.

And I'm truly dumbfounded how they managed to find this website and even use the internet as a whole.

Their posts aren't even worth replying to because I'm not sprinkling water on shit to make it stink more.:smh:

And they really think they're saying something deep and profound.

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
People need to stop trying to look to the Neanderthal / caucasian man and woman for acceptance.

/thread

If niggas straightened up for other black folks the same way they do for white folks, we'd be a respectable community with standards and less dysfunction:

-I've seen the most shit-talking thuggers get quiet when a dude who looks like Justin Bieber walk in the room.

-I've seen black women treat the white boss who hates her with more respect than the black man busting his hump at home.

-I see people who proudly carry themselves in a stereotypical manner, yet when that stereotype is reflected back at them through a white lens, suddenly want to disregard it.

I repeat.....If niggas straightened up for other black folks the same way they do for white folks, we'd be a stronger, respectable community with standards and less dysfunction

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
/thread

If niggas straightened up for other black folks the same way they do for white folks, we'd be a respectable community with standards and less dysfunction:

-I've seen the most shit-talking thuggers get quiet when a dude who looks like Justin Bieber walk in the room.

-I've seen black women treat the white boss who hates her with more respect than the black man busting his hump at home.

-I see people who proudly carry themselves in a stereotypical manner, yet when that stereotype is reflected back at them through a white lens, suddenly want to disregard it.

I repeat.....If niggas straightened up for other black folks the same way they do for white folks, we'd be a stronger, respectable community with standards and less dysfunction
5 star post! Unfortunately, many will ignore it and continue to pout about wanting an apology from Jerry Jones so they can watch the Cowboys game on Thanksgiving without feeling cognitive dissonance.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Yall really think this was from Dan Synder?
It doesn’t matter who it was from. The intent was to destabilize the Cowboys organization during a season that the team is rolling.

It won’t have much of an effect because people will not stop supporting them. Just look at the thread, posters that are calling out Jones as a racist are getting more heat than Jones himself because they don’t want to have to admit they have no self respect.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
520px-Robert_F._Wagner_with_Little_Rock_students_NYWTS.jpg

Black Women of course pushing for integration...I would say something else, but I don't want to be banned.

There is some evidence that oil may have played a role with integration.

Integration...

1. Private school enrollment boomed.

Screenshot-2022-11-24-113356.png

2. Jobs moved from cities to suburbs, white flight.

3. Mass Incarceration

4. Wage suppression, ensuring your kids stay in public schools, unable to afford private schools.

5. Privatization

6. Posted this in another thread, covert harassment.

7. Redlining, housing unaffordability to block your access to their schools.

The old timers idealistic plans were not well thought out, my generation had to fix many of these poorly designed plans - and reactive schemes that were harming the black community.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oh, the Giants hired a Black assistant general manager, Brandon Brown, a few days after Brian Flores sued them.
Find that giant owner pic where’s he looking like he bout to mob on some black folks during the civil rights than we can talk

Don’t be the black friend every racist said they have

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How every black person wants the giants to play tomorrow against racist Jerry jones boys

Juveniles = giants

Prison guards = Jerry boys

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I already said that Irvin, Emmitt and Darren Woodson will be on the sideline tomorrow or something or they will be doing interviews..they are the ones that are still "visible" enough. And I'm sure Skip "sigh" Bayless will be doing a segment about how many books he wrote about the cowboys and blah blah blah..it's as predictable as the sun coming up...

Right now, I'm wondering who will get the "exclusive" interview for Jerry to explain himself. Will it be Maria Taylor on NBC or will it be James Brown on CBS
Yall really believe he gone do exclusive interviews and shit...I doubt reporters will even question him

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Do you think as a Black man you could ever be granted this excuse you are using for hin? Do you think Kyrie could ever be excused because he was a "product of his times?"
yes and no. The reality is that a lot of so-called good and enlightened white folks who are down for the cause, in their youth, were a product of theirs youths and did shit that was "ok" according to their society today. Your society and what was acceptable back then is something we never talk about. Do you have any beliefts you remember having as a kid back then today you absolutely abhor? Not making excuses for anyone but you have to keep them in perspective. Today we black people are ready to bring the heat to any and everyone but our grandparents & their parents may have felt the exact same what but because of society's behaviours and rules, simply could not.