Jerry Jones was not down with integrating schools

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is 90 years old and was young at the time. Sometimes you are a product of your times. Cant hold this against him.

Nahhhh bruh. This goes from being an active member of the crime to possibly being the leader of the crime. This is just a pic. He could have murdered black people, we have the proof he was in that mind frame. Def needs to explain and be investigated so that those people he bullied get JUSTICE!

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Funny how the slope is not that slippery when it comes to shit we've done.
You're right. But lets be honest, most of this is cowboys hate. You ninjas proudly support white companies like gucci and and tommy Hilfiger and shit, who have said and done worse to black people. This is more fake outrage. From ninjas still mad about the kyrie and kanye situation.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Do you really want to go down that slippery slope and judge a man for what he did 60+ years ago?

We don't have to go back 60 years for Jerry Jones

2017:
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones will not tolerate any players kneeling during the national anthem.
Jones said after Sunday's loss to the Green Bay Packers that anyone who "disrespects the flag" won't be allowed to play, per Mike Finger of the San Antonio Express-News.

2020:
"That's fair. And that, at the end of the day, was a recognition that we support our players. I knelt with our players as you know, on a personal basis, but as a team, we all knelt together before the anthem, and we stood for the anthem to recognize what it's symbol is to America. And I thought that was good."

Same guy from back then. Going with the racist flow of the times.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This isn't saying the n-word as a kid.
This is going out your way to commit a HATE CRIME.

Jews: Mention the word Jew and you are automatically anti semetic and you can never work again.
Blacks: You kill their brother and they will ask the judge to let you go free and then give you a hug.

Dude is 90 years old and was young at the time. Sometimes you are a product of your times. Cant hold this against him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you really want to go down that slippery slope and judge a man for what he did 60+ years ago?
You're right. But lets be honest, most of this is cowboys hate. You ninjas proudly support white companies like gucci and and tommy Hilfiger and shit, who have said and done worse to black people. This is more fake outrage. From ninjas still mad about the kyrie and kanye situation.

Now it makes sense

150819225407-black-lives-matter-activist-african-america-shaun-king-lemon-ctn-00000324.jpg

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
QUOTE="conspiracy_brotha, post: 23518637, member: 148846"]
[/QUOTE]
Wow just look at these pro whites cac-signing this shit.

conspiracy_brotha

Woke as fuck
BGOL Investor
Now it makes sense

150819225407-black-lives-matter-activist-african-america-shaun-king-lemon-ctn-00000324.jpg
Keep that same energy when someone you fuck with, gets his whole life destroyed because someone brings a mistake they made when they were 10-12 years old. According to bgol some stupid shit you did as a child, carries with them for the rest of their lives.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
All it says is that he has more important things to worry about.

Is anyone asking Anthony Johnson’s ancestors to apologize for him kickstarting the chattel slavery era in America?

Dont forget Gov Kemp, GA (R) whose family brought the first slaves to Georgia.

No Fucks Given, No Apology and he beat Stacy Abrams cuz folks couldn’t vote for a Black woman….

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All you cowboys fans Support a racist…I knew my hate for the cowboys was for a reason and today I get my answer..fuck them boys
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and been a fan way before Jerry Jones became the owner. Ironically, most Cowboys fans support the team, but don't particularly care for the owner.
Would it be safe to assume you're a New York Giants fan? That's cool, good rivalry.
But, and keep in mind that I am no fan of Jerry Jones and this photo should be addressed.

However, the NY Giants have been around since 1925, and have never had a black head coach (very few black assistant coachs)
Damn, the Giants have never even had a starting black quarterback.
I will give you credit for Jerry Reese, your former General Manager.

Nevertheless, this is about Jerry Jones and his racist past.

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and been a fan way before Jerry Jones became the owner. Ironically, most Cowboys fans support the team, but don't particularly care for the owner.
Would it be safe to assume you're a New York Giants fan? That's cool, good rivalry.
But, and keep in mind that I am no fan of Jerry Jones and this photo should be addressed.

However, the NY Giants have been around since 1927, and have never had a black head coach (very few black assistant coachs)
Damn, the Giants have never even had a starting black quarterback.
I will give you credit for Jerry Reese, your former General Manager.

Nevertheless, this is about Jerry Jones and his racist past.
Oh, the Giants hired a Black assistant general manager, Brandon Brown, a few days after Brian Flores sued them.