Jeff Bezos is getting divorced uh oh lmbao

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude who gets them panties is gonna be the biggest playa in history!

My simp level would be astronomical..writing poetry, serenading her..sheiiid, I'd watch Lifetime with her.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
With as much money as they/he earned while married. Losing half of his money won’t impact 99.95% of his lifestyle
Whats the lifestyle difference between someone who has 1 billion and someone with 10 billion?

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member

My simp level would be astronomical..writing poetry, serenading her..sheiiid, I'd watch Lifetime with her.
i don't know man........lifetime??!

not sure if i could do that shit....LOL

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Ole Jeff got him some younger piece of tail and is cutting bait; he’ll write a big ass check but still be wealthy as hell; such is life.

rs_634x1024-190109174250-634.jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez.ct.010919.jpg

giphy.gif

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
70 billion dolla pussy

DAMN!

i hope that new pussy i worth it... get a prenup nigga

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Jeff’s game is horrible lmao not like he needs it though. He could call a broad a filthy trash cunt whore and she’d swallow his nuts

nworba

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2nd and 3rd.
Alec Wildenstein's divorce in 1999 from Jocelyn Wildenstein; estimated at $3.8 billion ($5.7 billion inflation adjusted).
Rupert Murdoch's divorce in 1999 after 31 years of marriage from Anna; estimated at $1.7 billion ($2.6 billion inflation adjusted)

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

Or he is going to be the bitch in the relationship. All those Silicon Valley bitches do is read self help I am in charge type books. They want to be the alpha.

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She won't get half of anything & it doesn't matter when they got married...

You do wrong, they can roast yo ass....She will get between 30-50 billion

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Whatever Jeff lose in the divorce he about to recoup from the National Enquirer :lol: