Jeff Bezos fortune explained through TikTok video using rice

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Y'all still don't get it lololol

He's not the problem

Bezos' base salary is a modest $81,840, and his total compensation (which includes things like security and benefits) is $1,681,840.

That's how much bezos takes home personally in a pay check

It's the company as well as stake in stock and stuff that is his wealth

The problem isn't he doesn't pay

It's companies don't pay.

That is the entire issue
No man, the tactics are working on YOU. With all of the accomplishments that have been listed, do you really believe that he's pay himself peanuts in income if there weren't those loopholes available. THAT'S the game! He pay's Income tax for shit that is his worth and earnings in overall wealth in his Capitol gains from stock purchases.

The pittance that he pays himself in salary is nothing more than a smoke screen. There are CEOs who've paid themselves a dollar per year.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
No man, the tactics are working on YOU. With all of the accomplishments that have been listed, do you really believe that he's pay himself peanuts in income if there weren't those loopholes available. THAT'S the game! He pay's Income tax for shit that is his worth and earnings in overall wealth in his Capitol gains from stock purchases.

The pittance that he pays himself in salary is nothing more than a smoke screen. There are CEOs who've paid themselves a dollar per year.

You just agreed with my post lol.
He pays himself that much that's not up for debate.
The loopholes are the problem
And his company isn't the only one benefitting from it

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Bezos doesn't pay taxes. Whoat? That nut gave up 50% of his wealth in alimony tax messing around with some hussy.
His wife took her share and gave it to charity. I'm sure she's being taxed on it now.

Besides, federal taxes are actually illegal. The only man willing to go against it is dead. (Andrew Jackson).
I could give a fuck less than he's not paying taxes especially when no names are acting in kind.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The way he acts is very Washingtonian, it is like a Southern accent. It is this deranged arrogant attitude because they lack diversity.

There is no Southern hospitality friendliness, expect people to be rude and condescending.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Whos excusing him?

Their tactics are working on you lol

They tell you it's his fault they not doing shit for you
When it's not his fault it's their priorities.

California GDP: $3.137 trillion (2019)
If California was a sovereign nation it would be fifth in the world
More than hundreds of countries
We have high local tax
We have a millionaire tax
We have weed taxes
And don't forget the California lottery
Now explain to me why the kids in all the public schools have to qualify for free lunch?
Why isn't it just paid for k-12?
Why does school cost here?
If actual countries provide free health care with less
Why does it cost in our state?

Cause Jeff bezos not paying his taxes????

Cause they have this gdp WITHOUT him paying his taxes
And don't do shit for us.

No , it’s working on you you’re falling into the right wing agenda to blame the government while billionaires skate on by. They play by rules set up by fellow billionaires that none of us can even play by so fuck him for being greedy. He avoided opening up warehouses in certain areas to skate paying taxes. He’s greedy as fuck .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Bezos doesn't pay taxes. Whoat? That nut gave up 50% of his wealth in alimony tax messing around with some hussy.
His wife took her share and gave it to charity. I'm sure she's being taxed on it now.

Besides, federal taxes are actually illegal. The only man willing to go against it is dead. (Andrew Jackson).
I could give a fuck less than he's not paying taxes especially when no names are acting in kind.

That’s a myth about federal taxes being illegal. It’s non sense.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No , it’s working on you you’re falling into the right wing agenda to blame the government while billionaires skate on by. They play by rules set up by fellow billionaires that none of us can even play by so fuck him for being greedy. He avoided opening up warehouses in certain areas to skate paying taxes. He’s greedy as fuck .
There's a guy who is running for President who once thought it would be a brilliant idea to put homeless people on a boat and separate them from regular civilians.. He also started stop and frisk.. Even though he has money he was a political figure.. People with concepts like that and have the ability to execute them is the real danger not some individuals that might have a great idea that could eventually generate 9 figures in income... There's millions of pounds that go to waste or thrown away each yr that could have easily gone to the homeless or low income is that rich people fault or the lack of government instituting programs that can get that food to the proper individuals that need it?

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In the early days People were afraid to buy over the Net. Back then TVnews would report any tiny outage with such happiness. Telling that Amazon or some website was down for 3mins and noone could place an order or who knows what awful things happens to your credit card during those 3 minutes. They had many thinking it was all a scam. Especially at christmas, They would report that the package took 10 days or how one person never got what they ordered in time for the crying children

AWS is a result of the buildup to make sure that the Amazon website Never went down
2day shipping is to ensure people that their order is OTW, even if it gets there on the third day

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

He's not the problem

That is the entire issue

Dr Gook is a certified moron. He can't separate the man from his business.

If you're mad AMAZON.com doesn't pay taxes, blame the politicians that give businesses tax incentives for investment into research and development, property and equipment and more.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Whos excusing him?

We have high local tax
We have weed taxes
Now explain to me why the kids in all the public schools have to qualify for free lunch?

He's not the problem

Bezos' base salary is a modest $81,840, and his total compensation (which includes things like security and benefits) is $1,681,840.

That is the entire issue

This nigga spittin

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
There's a guy who is running for President who once thought it would be a brilliant idea to put homeless people on a boat and separate them from regular civilians.. He also started stop and frisk.. Even though he has money he was a political figure.. People with concepts like that and have the ability to execute them is the real danger not some individuals that might have a great idea that could eventually generate 9 figures in income... There's millions of pounds that go to waste or thrown away each yr that could have easily gone to the homeless or low income is that rich people fault or the lack of government instituting programs that can get that food to the proper individuals that need it?
Government ain't shit. Folks are falling for the 'evil billionaire' shit when politicians fail to properly handle funds at even the LOCAL level. :smh: Until the SYSTEM is fixed and the RECKLESS spending fixed, government does not need any more fucking money on any fucking level. Period.

The very way government spends money is flawed. If they mismanage funds, they just tax some shit, mismanage more, tax some more. They will also waste money to justify existing budgets.,

When the rich use loopholes, folks quick to break out the fucking pitchforks, but there are plenty examples of wasteful spending and mismanagement when we look past the rich using loopholes.

Folks mad at Bezo, but our country was spending how much to build Iraq up while our roads are like they belong on the moon? Bridges fall to pieces. And that was going on when Bezos didn't have shit. Israel gets its billions every fucking year, but it's the evil billionaires. This country also has to pay off other countries like Egypt because of Israel.

Folks need to stop falling for the same ol' bullshit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
this cac just fucked up good rice to show some fools money.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Government ain't shit. Folks are falling for the 'evil billionaire' shit when politicians fail to properly handle funds at even the LOCAL level. :smh: Until the SYSTEM is fixed and the RECKLESS spending fixed, government does not need any more fucking money on any fucking level. Period.

The very way government spends money is flawed. If they mismanage funds, they just tax some shit, mismanage more, tax some more. They will also waste money to justify existing budgets.,

When the rich use loopholes, folks quick to break out the fucking pitchforks, but there are plenty examples of wasteful spending and mismanagement when we look past the rich using loopholes.

Folks mad at Bezo, but our country was spending how much to build Iraq up while our roads are like they belong on the moon? Bridges fall to pieces. And that was going on when Bezos didn't have shit. Israel gets its billions every fucking year, but it's the evil billionaires. This country also has to pay off other countries like Egypt because of Israel.

Folks need to stop falling for the same ol' bullshit.
Good points. The wealthy still need to pay, but very good points.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Good points. The wealthy still need to pay, but very good points.
Trust me. I'm all for closing loopholes for the rich. But there is no point in closing the loopholes with the way our government currently handles money. Minus whale burn the fucking money.

Our politicians spend money like rich housewives and fools want to give them more? Hell no. Put these bitches on a budget, hold them accountable, and folks would be amazed at how many problems can be solved without additional funds.

And like @largebillsonlyplease said, these bitches can literally print money. They hustling us hard man.

Mr. Bitches

One day it'll all make sense
Platinum Member

He's not the problem

That is the entire issue
Hell I'll do you one better - ALL CHURCHES SHOULD PAY INCOME TAXES!! The Roman Catholic Church alone would level the scales for the USA let alone the hucksters and other mega church charlatans!!! Homelessness, done, hunger, done, healthcare, done.

My .02.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whos excusing him?

We have high local tax
We have weed taxes
Because fed bellies create focused minds. Focused minds can create good citizens. Good citizens are bad for businesses that make money from ppl doing crime and being poor (Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Prison System, Predatory Lenders, etc.)

See above

School is big business, especially college. They ain't about to be broke cause ppl want to be educated. Their motto is "The game is to be sold, not told".

Because in other countries with free health care, the majority citizens are white. Too many black/brown ppl would benefit in this country. I believe if free healthcare for whites only was proposed as the law, it would be passed immediately.

My thoughts above. Basically The Have's gonna do whatever to keep everything from The have nots.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Whos excusing him?

We have high local tax
We have weed taxes

Wassup niggas

They sure did find 3 trillion dollars and didn't raise anybody taxes

Imagine that shit lmaoooo

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you discount the few people with the most extreme viewpoints, I think that the consensus was that the wealthy just need to pay more in taxes and that the loopholes should not exist. They shouldn't be allowed to shelter their wealth off shore the way they do, nor be allowed to move Corporate HQs overseas but reap the profits and avoid contributing to the tax burden. Not to mention the Stock buy backs that they do.

It wasn't so much as hating on the Players, it was hating on the Game.
They should pay a higher percentage than everyone else?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like vids like this where you give simple demonstration so that it's easier for people to comprehend certain topics... I truly believe 1 day it could happen but this will eliminate the board of ed.. Online class will eliminate school settings
Blackadumus strikes again.. Online classes replacing school settings on man did I call it

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
They should pay a higher percentage than everyone else?
If the high earner paid the same Flat tax rate as me, it would equate to the high earner paying more...no? If I make 50K and have to pay 10% and a muhfucka making 500 mil has to pay 20%, he ain't struggling at all compared to me.
YES! If Bezos and others paid even 25% in taxes they'd still be filthy rich. They'd still have all the trappings of any other wealthy person and still live the lifestyle of their dreams.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Hell I'll do you one better - ALL CHURCHES SHOULD PAY INCOME TAXES!! The Roman Catholic Church alone would level the scales for the USA let alone the hucksters and other mega church charlatans!!! Homelessness, done, hunger, done, healthcare, done.

My .02.
Paying pastor salaries now though
how can they do this without biillionaires shares????

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Y’all got bills heated lol

last time I saw him like this, niggas was made at predator

We got a $315 1.75L bottle of Don Julio

you just sip that shit, best tequila ever