largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But it’s ok says BGoL he earned it lol. Nobody needs that shit
Shits crazy

I don’t even wanna think about all the shit he’s done to acquire all that

Started selling books out of the trunk
Then said I should sell other shit too.
Then he embraced the internet before his competitors who laughed at him when he moved online.
Then created a service that said we'll get you your stuff in 2 days.
Then looked around and said people need space so he created an aws service that pretty much hosts the internet and allows us to be on facebook/twitter/ig 24 hours a day.

Now, this isn't a cape for the man cause I don't know him nor do I actually care about him.
I'm just saying if I was right about all the shit I did and then continued to be right for 25 years and acquired this kind of wealth
It'd be funny to hear people dismiss it like it was no small feat.

You know if we didn't use all the shit he thought of, he'd be broke as shit right? lol

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Then he embraced the internet before his competitors who laughed at him when he moved online.
Then looked around and said people need space so he created an aws service that pretty much hosts the internet and allows us to be on facebook/twitter/ig 24 hours a day.

Now, this isn't a cape for the man cause I don't know him nor do I actually care about him.
I'm just saying if I was right about all the shit I did and then continued to be right for 25 years and acquired this kind of wealth

You know if we didn't use all the shit he thought of, he'd be broke as shit right? lol
Yeah, he called shit, and called shit again. Most great businessmen who obtain crazy amounts of wealth make one great call. He has made several.

This fuck has managed to get me shit same fucking day. I can order just about anything from his company and it's here next day.

Why are people mad at him instead of being mad at the career politicians who been bumping the military budget and created wars while he was creating fucking businesses? :confused: During the same 20 years as his rise, our politicians have given us Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc, and folks want to take Bezos money and give it to those assclowns?

Sooner people realize the government already has the funds to fix a lot of problems the sooner they will stop hating on Bezos.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Fixed that for you :blush:

Bill Gates ($106B) was only slightly behind Jeff Bezos ($114B) and might even be ahead TODAY after this week stock market collapse. There are a dozen American who are well over the $50 BILLION mark, including Mike Bloomberg.

You’re right I’m not wealthy but We do alright here in the Bay my measly low-mid 6 figure income can’t compare but I can get just about anything I want outside of super cars or planes

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

It’s only fair he pays his fair share in taxes. He pays zero which is why I don’t give a fuck about him. That shit is bullshit

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Not to mention, he came close to losing the business to bankruptcy during the dot com crash of 2000.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeah, he called shit, and called shit again. Most great businessmen who obtain crazy amounts of wealth make one great call. He has made several.

This fuck has managed to get me shit same fucking day. I can order just about anything from his company and it's here next day.

Why are people mad at him instead of being mad at the career politicians who been bumping the military budget and created wars while he was creating fucking businesses? :confused: During the same 20 years as his rise, our politicians have given us Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, etc, and folks want to take Bezos money and give it to those assclowns?

Sooner people realize the government already has the funds to fix a lot of problems the sooner they will stop hating on Bezos.

exactly
they have the money for everything they want to use it for lol

i mean nobody stops to think that they can actually literally print the money to do whatever they want
like literally can.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Cot damn!

That’s a lot of money.

Could make everyone a millionaire.

Everyone didn't come up with those ideas
look if someone gets rich by not creating shit i agree fully you should have a cap on what you can earn
but if its your idea?
i don't see how you can tell someone that hey your idea is dope its going to make 100b but im going to need you to cap it lol

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It’s only fair he pays his fair share in taxes. He pays zero which is why I don’t give a fuck about him. That shit is bullshit

He should pay his fair share of taxes
I never said anything otherwise about it. And I don't believe he should be taxed MORE than us
because if he pays his fair share of taxes, that amount will be infinitely MORE than us

where joe pays $100k
he'll pay 10 billion in taxes so the government can collect and not do shit with it lol

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He should pay his fair share of taxes
I never said anything otherwise about it. And I don't believe he should be taxed MORE than us
because if he pays his fair share of taxes, that amount will be infinitely MORE than us

where joe pays $100k
he'll pay 10 billion in taxes so the government can collect and not do shit with it lol
He doesn’t that’s the problem. Our tax bracket is 35% that’s fucking foul he makes like 500 times us and he pays zero. Greedy fuck. Even if he paid half in taxes he’s still got 60 billion

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He doesn’t that’s the problem. Our tax bracket is 35% that’s fucking foul he makes like 500 times us and he pays zero. Greedy fuck. Even if he paid half in taxes he’s still got 60 billion

Fuck paying half lol

Pay 35%
Don't blame him
Blame this country for giving him tax breaks

We can't sit here like we don't do the exact same thing in turbo tax lol

They just save way more money cause it's designed that way

That's why raising the rate is purely symbolic and empty bullshit

If you don't change the actual laws and loopholes it don't matter what you raise the rate too

And those ppl have proven they're not for that shit and will go to 0 paid before they pay 80%

If they not paying their share now what sense does it make to think they'll have a change of heart lol

Plus they'll pay what they would pay in taxes to politicians to keep it the same

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Fuck paying half lol

Pay 35%
Don't blame him
Blame this country for giving him tax breaks

We can't sit here like we don't do the exact same thing in turbo tax lol

They just save way more money cause it's designed that way

That's why raising the rate is purely symbolic and empty bullshit

If you don't change the actual laws and loopholes it don't matter what you raise the rate too

And those ppl have proven they're not for that shit and will go to 0 paid before they pay 80%

If they not paying their share now what sense does it make to think they'll have a change of heart lol

Plus they'll pay what they would pay in taxes to politicians to keep it the same

he’s supposed to pay nearly half according to federal law. His tax bracket is set at 37% he’s not paying shit fuck him . Not sure why you’re excusing him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like vids like this where you give simple demonstration so that it's easier for people to comprehend certain topics... I truly believe 1 day it could happen but this will eliminate the board of ed.. Online class will eliminate school settings

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I just want them faggits to pay taxes . I don’t care how much they make but if we all got to pay wealthy people should not be allowed loop holes. That’s strait robbery

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Yes, he did all of that. The point is that he and his Corporation do not contribute to the Tax Base in a way that is commensurate with the wealth generated.

Paying more in taxes would NOT put a dent in him remaining a billionaire at all and the Stockholders would still be making money hand over fist.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
it was a whole thread on this board where some nigs was talking about you shouldn't be allowed to make over a billion a yr smh.. That the government should be allowed to take your bread and put it into other programs.. It was several pages
If you discount the few people with the most extreme viewpoints, I think that the consensus was that the wealthy just need to pay more in taxes and that the loopholes should not exist. They shouldn't be allowed to shelter their wealth off shore the way they do, nor be allowed to move Corporate HQs overseas but reap the profits and avoid contributing to the tax burden. Not to mention the Stock buy backs that they do.

It wasn't so much as hating on the Players, it was hating on the Game.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you discount the few people with the most extreme viewpoints, I think that the consensus was that the wealthy just need to pay more in taxes and that the loopholes should not exist. They shouldn't be allowed to shelter their wealth off shore the way they do, nor be allowed to move Corporate HQs overseas but reap the profits and avoid contributing to the tax burden. Not to mention the Stock buy backs that they do.

It wasn't so much as hating on the Players, it was hating on the Game.
The op of that thread really meant not being able to touch a billion and some other people felt that way.. You took the higher road with just not giving them loopholes but trust your opinion was not the majority of people being allowed to make a certain amount of money.. That thread was crazy knowing people really feel that way

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
he’s supposed to pay nearly half according to federal law. His tax bracket is set at 37% he’s not paying shit fuck him . Not sure why you’re excusing him.

Whos excusing him?

Their tactics are working on you lol

They tell you it's his fault they not doing shit for you
When it's not his fault it's their priorities.

California GDP: $3.137 trillion (2019)
If California was a sovereign nation it would be fifth in the world
More than hundreds of countries
We have high local tax
We have a millionaire tax
We have weed taxes
And don't forget the California lottery
Now explain to me why the kids in all the public schools have to qualify for free lunch?
Why isn't it just paid for k-12?
Why does school cost here?
If actual countries provide free health care with less
Why does it cost in our state?

Cause Jeff bezos not paying his taxes????

Cause they have this gdp WITHOUT him paying his taxes
And don't do shit for us.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yes, he did all of that. The point is that he and his Corporation do not contribute to the Tax Base in a way that is commensurate with the wealth generated.

Paying more in taxes would NOT put a dent in him remaining a billionaire at all and the Stockholders would still be making money hand over fist.

Y'all still don't get it lololol

He's not the problem

Bezos' base salary is a modest $81,840, and his total compensation (which includes things like security and benefits) is $1,681,840.

That's how much bezos takes home personally in a pay check

It's the company as well as stake in stock and stuff that is his wealth

The problem isn't he doesn't pay

It's companies don't pay.

That is the entire issue