J Lo Speaks On The Goldman Sachs $100 Million Dollar Funding For Black Women: “I Would Love For You Guys To Do The Same For LATINAS AS WELL.”

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
well-im-not-surprised-not-amused.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Niggaz have always given other groups so many passes now they feel entitled to unearned benefits. Other groups feel entitled to reparations too. This is what you ‘people of color’ coons get. JLo is even acknowledging that they’re different from you even though you suckers been saying that blacks and Latinos are the same 4 years.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Sistas getting their wake up call. Ain’t no POC no more.
Negroes have allowed these tethers to get too fucking comfortable around us.
Niggaz have always given other groups so many passes now they feel entitled to unearned benefits. Other groups feel entitled to reparations too. This is what you ‘people of color’ coons get. JLo is even acknowledging that they’re different from you even though you suckers been saying that blacks and Latinos are the same 4 years.
All of this.

We have bitcmade MALE(not men) shills on BGOL who promote the POC narrative. They say cornball shit like :angry: "Those are republican talking points". Bootlicking bitches base their entire identities of taking opposite positions of dusty cacs just because white hippies tell them to do so. Never once think about how these groups they ride for really feel about us and are out for THEMSELVES.

Too busy pushing a false POC narrative based solely on what dusty rednecks hate, not on the reality of how these other groups want a slice of the black community's pie and have been taking from the community for decades now after riding the Civil Rights movement.

Shit is infuriating. :angry::angry:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not this NY guy. I don't use the word you use. J-Lo is fuckable, but I met and seen many Boricua chicks in NYC with badder or comparable bodies as her. FunnY, I know alot of csts thst think Salma Hayek os badder than J-Lo.
Arent you asian?