J Lo Speaks On The Goldman Sachs $100 Million Dollar Funding For Black Women: “I Would Love For You Guys To Do The Same For LATINAS AS WELL.”

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This event took place last year on September 13, 2021 at the Lit.bar in the Bronx.

Noëlle Santos, Proprietress

In October 2014, Bronx native and resident, Noëlle Santos, joined over 3,000 protesters to save the only existing bookstore in the borough, Barnes & Noble, from displacement. This effort by Bronx readers galvanized property owners to extend the chains store’s lease through 2016; however, the future of Barnes & Noble’s Bay Plaza location beyond this year is uncertain. Through this initiative, Noëlle discovered that the Bronx would remain grossly underserved even if the northeast bookstore was allowed to renew its lease; recognizing an opportunity to create a sustainable, more accessible bookshop, that addresses the shortcomings of big-box stores: reflecting and serving the unique needs of the communities they operate in.

Update 12/31/16- Barnes & Noble closed its doors, leaving the Bronx without one bookstore.

Update: On April 27, 2019, National Independent Bookstore Day, The Lit. Bar opens the doors to its permanent location in Mott Haven.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who-this-bitch-v8cfxq.jpg

JungleBros

Rising Star
Registered
Niggaz have always given other groups so many passes now they feel entitled to unearned benefits. Other groups feel entitled to reparations too. This is what you ‘people of color’ coons get. JLo is even acknowledging that they’re different from you even though you suckers been saying that blacks and Latinos are the same 4 years.
:yes:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is just an aside, but an observation. Zoe Saldaña (Gamora) and Tessa Thompson (Valkryrie) are Latina actresses in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so they should appear in this article, right?

Bad Bunny: The first Latino superhero
The Puerto Rican icon will star in 'El Muerto,' the new Sony-Marvel movie, which will premiere in January 2024.

MORE IN THIS SECTION

COLOMBIAN LEADER AT NASA
June 24th, 2022

PHILLY RALLIES FOR ROE
June 24th, 2022

"ROE IS ON THE BALLOT"
June 24th, 2022

ABORTION HITS HOME IN PA
June 24th, 2022

ABORTION BANS COME QUICK
June 24th, 2022

PA+PHILLY REACT TO NO ROE
June 24th, 2022

THE FACE OF PHILLY TOURISM
June 24th, 2022

LATINOS ON THE BOARD
June 24th, 2022
By
Sandra Ramírez Ortega
April 27, 2022
SHARE THIS CONTENT:
EmailWhatsAppFacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit
Bad Bunny has made history at Marvel. He will be the first Latino to star in an action film produced in its cinematic universe.
He will star in the film El Muerto, a new production that will premiere in January 2024, and whose character appears in two Spider-Man comics.
Bad Bunny will play the role of the Mexican Juan Carlos Estrada Sánchez, also known as El Muerto. He is a masked fighter of unmatched strength and power. His energy comes, according to his origins, from the mask he uses and he inherited from his ancestors.
"Sometimes we get lucky with perfect casting. We think audiences will be excited to learn where these wonderful characters are headed," said Sony Motion Picture Group President, Sanford Panitch.

"I love wrestling and now I'm a wrestler. It's the perfect role. It will be epic," said Bad Bunny.
This is not the first film for the Puerto Rican reggaetoñero. He's already played roles on the small and big screen, and participated in productions such as Narcos: Mexico and Fast & Furious 9. His latest project was Bullet Train with American actor Brad Pitt.
MARVEL'S LATINO ROSTER
Bad Bunny may be the first Latino to become a Marvel superhero, but other Latino actors have already been cast in other Marvel movies. Among them are Salma Hayek in Eternals, Oscar Isaac, who stars in the series Moon Knight and Anthony Ramos, who will join the cast of Ironheart.
Xochitl Gomez is another Latina who made headlines after her role as America Chavez in Doctor Strange: Into the Multiverse of Madness was revealed.
RELATED CONTENT
"Me porto bonito": Bad Bunny's new Summer hit with Chenco Corleone
June 21st, 2022
'Barrabrava': The Argentinian TV series about football and power
June 21st, 2022
Diego Luna set to perform in Madrid
June 17th, 2022
Besides Gomez is Afro-Latin Oscar winner Ariana DeBose, who will be Calypso in the movie Kraven The Hunter from the Spider-Man universe.
The last Latina actress to join the Marvel universe was Puerto Rico's Adria Arjona, who stars in the movie Morbius alongside Jared Leto.
WHAT IS EL MUERTO?
The comic about El Muerto has been created by Peter David and Roger Cruz. El Muerto first debuted in 2006 and has fought Spider-Man in a charity wrestling match.
Sony and Marvel have not announced who the screenwriter and the director of this new movie will be.

Sandra Ramírez Ortega

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is just an aside, but an observation. Zoe Saldaña (Gamora) and Tessa Thompson (Valkryrie) are Latina actresses in the Marvel Cinematic Universe so they should appear in this article, right?

Bad Bunny: The first Latino superhero
The Puerto Rican icon will star in 'El Muerto,' the new Sony-Marvel movie, which will premiere in January 2024.

MORE IN THIS SECTION

COLOMBIAN LEADER AT NASA
June 24th, 2022

PHILLY RALLIES FOR ROE
June 24th, 2022

"ROE IS ON THE BALLOT"
June 24th, 2022

ABORTION HITS HOME IN PA
June 24th, 2022

ABORTION BANS COME QUICK
June 24th, 2022

PA+PHILLY REACT TO NO ROE
June 24th, 2022

THE FACE OF PHILLY TOURISM
June 24th, 2022

LATINOS ON THE BOARD
June 24th, 2022
By
Sandra Ramírez Ortega
April 27, 2022
SHARE THIS CONTENT:
EmailWhatsAppFacebookTwitterLinkedInReddit
Bad Bunny has made history at Marvel. He will be the first Latino to star in an action film produced in its cinematic universe.
He will star in the film El Muerto, a new production that will premiere in January 2024, and whose character appears in two Spider-Man comics.
Bad Bunny will play the role of the Mexican Juan Carlos Estrada Sánchez, also known as El Muerto. He is a masked fighter of unmatched strength and power. His energy comes, according to his origins, from the mask he uses and he inherited from his ancestors.
"Sometimes we get lucky with perfect casting. We think audiences will be excited to learn where these wonderful characters are headed," said Sony Motion Picture Group President, Sanford Panitch.

"I love wrestling and now I'm a wrestler. It's the perfect role. It will be epic," said Bad Bunny.
This is not the first film for the Puerto Rican reggaetoñero. He's already played roles on the small and big screen, and participated in productions such as Narcos: Mexico and Fast & Furious 9. His latest project was Bullet Train with American actor Brad Pitt.
MARVEL'S LATINO ROSTER
Bad Bunny may be the first Latino to become a Marvel superhero, but other Latino actors have already been cast in other Marvel movies. Among them are Salma Hayek in Eternals, Oscar Isaac, who stars in the series Moon Knight and Anthony Ramos, who will join the cast of Ironheart.
Xochitl Gomez is another Latina who made headlines after her role as America Chavez in Doctor Strange: Into the Multiverse of Madness was revealed.
RELATED CONTENT
"Me porto bonito": Bad Bunny's new Summer hit with Chenco Corleone
June 21st, 2022
'Barrabrava': The Argentinian TV series about football and power
June 21st, 2022
Diego Luna set to perform in Madrid
June 17th, 2022
Besides Gomez is Afro-Latin Oscar winner Ariana DeBose, who will be Calypso in the movie Kraven The Hunter from the Spider-Man universe.
The last Latina actress to join the Marvel universe was Puerto Rico's Adria Arjona, who stars in the movie Morbius alongside Jared Leto.
WHAT IS EL MUERTO?
The comic about El Muerto has been created by Peter David and Roger Cruz. El Muerto first debuted in 2006 and has fought Spider-Man in a charity wrestling match.
Sony and Marvel have not announced who the screenwriter and the director of this new movie will be.

Sandra Ramírez Ortega
:rolleyes: sony sucks

Miguel O'Hara
Miles Morales

Last edited:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes: sony sucks

Miguel O'Hara
Miles Morales
Good points. I am sure I told the story on here before, but one Saturday I was working OT, and it was just us guys (4, one Dominican, one Puerto Rican, one Filipino, and last time I checked I was black). We're in the office talking about movies and the Black Panther was in the theater and was making a "killing" at the box office. So the PR dude starts complaining about how come there are no hispanic super heroes? So the Filipino brother looked him dead in the eye and said you do have a hispanic super hero...
You've got "Speedy Gonzalez," lol!

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Sistas getting their wake up call. Ain’t no POC no more.

There never was.

All of this.

We have bitcmade MALE(not men) shills on BGOL who promote the POC narrative. They say cornball shit like :angry: "Those are republican talking points". Bootlicking bitches base their entire identities of taking opposite positions of dusty cacs just because white hippies tell them to do so. Never once think about how these groups they ride for really feel about us and are out for THEMSELVES.

Too busy pushing a false POC narrative based solely on what dusty rednecks hate, not on the reality of how these other groups want a slice of the black community's pie and have been taking from the community for decades now after riding the Civil Rights movement.

Shit is infuriating. :angry::angry:

:bravo:

Blame Puffy.

He let her get too familiar.

And Ja Rule!

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
Good points. I am sure I told the story on here before, but one Saturday I was working OT, and it was just us guys (4, one Dominican, one Puerto Rican, one Filipino, and last time I checked I was black). We're in the office talking about movies and the Black Panther was in the theater and was making a "killing" at the box office. So the PR dude starts complaining about how come there are no hispanic super heroes? So the Filipino brother looked him dead in the eye and say you do have a hispanic super hero...
You've got "Speedy Gonzalez," lol!

Marvel has :various iterations of White Tiger, Firebird, Living Lightning, can't remember who else.
Dc has a hispanic Green Lantern,Blue Beetle, Vibe

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are negroes surprised that people do what they are supposed to do. In my personal life I don't fuck with no one besides Black folks. For the majority of my life I didn't want to date anyone but Black women. Jlo is a snake, always been a snake she basically fucked over and fucked people to get into the position she's in today why wouldn't she fuck Black people for her group. More of us should tear a page out her book and do the same.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
All of this.

We have bitcmade MALE(not men) shills on BGOL who promote the POC narrative. They say cornball shit like :angry: "Those are republican talking points". Bootlicking bitches base their entire identities of taking opposite positions of dusty cacs just because white hippies tell them to do so. Never once think about how these groups they ride for really feel about us and are out for THEMSELVES.

Too busy pushing a false POC narrative based solely on what dusty rednecks hate, not on the reality of how these other groups want a slice of the black community's pie and have been taking from the community for decades now after riding the Civil Rights movement.

Shit is infuriating. :angry::angry:
We should have our own set aside just for us. Period.

But what you are saying sounds like a huge oversimplification. What specifically is "the POC narrative" you refer to?

And what are you saying these so called shills are referring to as "republican talking points"?

One irrefutable fact is that the far right that white republicans in general have become just about indistinguishable from since the onset of the Trump years, hate both Blacks and Latinos. It is also a fact that they hate any immigrants that are not white, but are absolutely fine with white ones being here.

It is a related fact that their leader Trump said immediately after calling brown and Black nations "shithole countries": "the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway."

Meanwhile, it is also a fact that Trump, Mike Pence and Trump's Homeland Security chief publicly and individually denied the existence of systemic racism.

I would love to see quotes where anybody on the topic of Blacks and Latinos said specifically that we should both receive the same resources together as one body. Isn't that the implication of your message? And that if anyone refutes that, they are accusing folks of regurgitating republican talking points? If not, please clarify. If so, please quote those posts directly.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Name of the game since slavery...emasculate black men and give resource control/power to females..

giphy.gif

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
We should have our own set aside just for us. Period.

But what you are saying sounds like a huge oversimplification. What specifically is "the POC narrative" you refer to?

And what are you saying these so called shills are referring to as "republican talking points"?

One irrefutable fact is that the far right that white republicans in general have become just about indistinguishable from since the onset of the Trump years, hate both Blacks and Latinos. It is also a fact that they hate any immigrants that are not white, but are absolutely fine with white ones being here.

It is a related fact that their leader Trump said immediately after calling brown and Black nations "shithole countries": "the U.S. should have more people coming in from places like Norway."

Meanwhile, it is also a fact that Trump, Mike Pence and Trump's Homeland Security chief publicly and individually denied the existence of systemic racism.

I would love to see quotes where anybody on the topic of Blacks and Latinos said specifically that we should both receive the same resources together as one body. Isn't that the implication of your message? And that if anyone refutes that, they are accusing folks of regurgitating republican talking points? If not, please clarify. If so, please quote those posts directly.
It's not oversimplified. Bootlickers put party first. They are perfectly fine with hispanics replacing black Americans simply because white democrats want it. Dumb ass bootlickers never thought about the ramifications of Hispanics passing the black community in both numbers and economic power.

Any black person who is against illegal immigration because it has directly affected(and will continue to do so) both black economic power AND political power is allegedly using 'republican talking points' according to bootlicking shills. Shit has happened plenty of times on this board. Fools are actually worried about how cacs few immigration instead of how it affects the black community.

The mean twitter man( I refuse to use his name he been out of office 18 fucking months) is the least of the black community's problems. Only white hippies worry about him. After all, it was all their crying and whining that built that boogeyman. It's their continued obsession over him that gives him any fucking power. Ain't shit changed for the black community under Trump. Not a damn thing. In fact, pigs now bolder than ever that a democrat came in and said they need more funding after what happened in 2020. Pigs know the community just got owned.

Who needs to worry about the mean twitter man and republicans not wanting African immigrants? When Hispanics are 30 percent of the population, think they will want black immigrants? Think Asians who will have way more economic pull than the black community will want more black immigrants? :confused:

You mentioned systemic racism. Think Asians who crush it in academics are worried about systemic racism in schools? They probably laughing at all the CRT debate while they crack another math book. After all, their POC card gets revoked when it comes to school and STEM job head counts.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's not oversimplified. Bootlickers put party first. They are perfectly fine with hispanics replacing black Americans simply because white democrats want it. Dumb ass bootlickers never thought about the ramifications of Hispanics passing the black community in both numbers and economic power.

Any black person who is against illegal immigration because it has directly affected(and will continue to do so) both black economic power AND political power is allegedly using 'republican talking points' according to bootlicking shills. Shit has happened plenty of times on this board. Fools are actually worried about how cacs few immigration instead of how it affects the black community.
The fundamental problem isn’t illegal immigration. Are they getting jobs that should be ours? Yes and that is an issue. However, the fundamental problem is a system that never valued us and has done very little to correct more than 400 years of crimes against us. If it is true that about 6 out of 10 Black men have a high school diploma or less (roughly twice as high a percentage as white men) and if it is true that they are disproportionately employed in the low-skilled labor market, then yes we do need to look at how illegal immigration effects opportunities for Black men. But we also should be taking a look at why 6 out of 10 Black men have a high school diploma or less and what can be done to rectify it.

The mean twitter man( I refuse to use his name he been out of office 18 fucking months) is the least of the black community's problems. Only white hippies worry about him. After all, it was all their crying and whining that built that boogeyman. It's their continued obsession over him that gives him any fucking power. Ain't shit changed for the black community under Trump. Not a damn thing. In fact, pigs now bolder than ever that a democrat came in and said they need more funding after what happened in 2020. Pigs know the community just got owned.
Yes. Trump has been out of office for 18 months, but Trump's multiple judicial appointments are in office. The Q-Anon members and planners of the insurrection are still in office. The GOP has turned into the Trump party. As the presidency goes, Trump’s song is over but his melody lingers on. This man attempted to exercise a coup that would have entirely demolished American democracy.

Additionally, by his continued promotion of The Big Lie he has drastically reduced a large portion of GOP voters’ trust in the American electoral system. That can’t be diminished. Especially when you have a good number of his supporters willing to engage in civil war over his Big Lie. The boogieman is real. His influence is all over the GOP right now. Because of that, there exists the possibility of him being reelected or someone else just as bad as him. Trump’s unabashed racism as President opened up a pandora’s box of open white supremacy that has been adopted by millions of whites. Whites who disbelieve in the integrity of elections when republicans are losing, whites who believe that anything that criticizes a Trumpian ideology is “fake news”, whites who see the insurrectionists of January 6th as American patriots, whites who are emboldened to go into Black areas and commit mass murder because they believe in a Great Replacement Theory (promulgated by Fox News and ONN) and want to wipe out the Black “usurpers.

Pigs are bolder than ever today not because of democrats? That’s bullshit. What did Trump do to even look like he gave a shit about the problem? Nothing. He never acknowledged there was a problem with bad policing. He supported Blue Lives Matter. He instructed police to beat and gas peaceful BLM protesters. He sent thugs to major cities to disrupt, maim and disappear protestors. Pigs were emboldened by this. Biden inherited that just like he inherited all the other excrement Trump left behind- including a conservatively stacked Supreme Court.

Who needs to worry about the mean twitter man and republicans not wanting African immigrants? When Hispanics are 30 percent of the population, think they will want black immigrants? Think Asians who will have way more economic pull than the black community will want more black immigrants? :confused:
If it ever happens that Hispanics are 30 percent of the population, it’s not imminent, seeing as they are currently at 18%. Aside from that, they are not in power. Whites are. The same whites that have Hispanic refugee immigrants in concentration camp conditions on the southern border of the U.S. and who are hiring other white people on horseback to use whips on Black Haitian immigrants.

You mentioned systemic racism. Think Asians who crush it in academics are worried about systemic racism in schools? They probably laughing at all the CRT debate while they crack another math book. After all, their POC card gets revoked when it comes to school and STEM job head counts.
That’s a weird take on CRT. Critical Race Theory isn’t even taught in elementary or high schools. It’s a graduate level law school course. This is a manufactured debate over a fictional threat that white conservative groups whipped up. It’s intended as a jump off point to eventually eliminate accurate history of American racism and Black people, Black history, Multicultural history, white supremacy, past and current racial inequality, inequity and systemic racism from schools. They wish to replace it with a whitewashed version of American history that depicts slavery as not that bad, whites as their benevolent employers and providers, slaves as happy in their situation and full equality as having been gained during the civil rights movement.

Why? Because when true unbiased history and current events are eliminated, why the need for reparations? You all are equal. We don't owe you anything. Police and justice system reform? Why? Systemic racism is a myth. Your people are just inherently criminals. You all resist arrest and our fine noble police protectors have no choice but to kill you. The Black vote being attacked? Nonsense. Civil rights took care of that in the 60s. You’re equal. Affirmative action? You don’t need that either. You’re equal! Poverty, joblessness, governmental neglect, food deserts, poorly maintained and funded schools, over-policing? Nothing but excuses. You’re all just savages.

See how that works?

When you take these narratives that reduce us to being less than human and that reinforce white stereotypes of us as lazy, stupid, sex-crazed, welfare-cheating, drug crazed savage criminals and combine it with a Great Replacement Theory and subsequently Black people come to be seen by the dominant populace as essentially vermin. The question then comes: What can be done to eliminate the rat problem?

That’s a dangerous slope.

You keep mentioning Asians, a group who was not enslaved for hundreds of years, never denied education, reading, their freedom, their religions, their languages, separated from their tribes or home countries, who did not deal with Jim Crow laws, denial of the right to vote in the South, denial of land and property grants, redlining, who did not have their economically booming towns systematically destroyed, did not endure rampant terrorism, did not have thousands of their own lynched, who did not endure he collective of all the above that gave whites a hundreds of years headstart over them. They were not dealing with that and are not dealing with the effects of it. White people’s model minority is close to a non-issue to a conversation about systemic racism/institutionalized racism. They too are at times victimized by it but not nearly to the extent of Black folks. What they think about CRT is a non-issue.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
The fundamental problem isn’t illegal immigration. Are they getting jobs that should be ours? Yes and that is an issue. However, the fundamental problem is a system that never valued us and has done very little to correct more than 400 years of crimes against us. If it is true that about 6 out of 10 Black men have a high school diploma or less (roughly twice as high a percentage as white men) and if it is true that they are disproportionately employed in the low-skilled labor market, then yes we do need to look at how illegal immigration effects opportunities for Black men. But we also should be taking a look at why 6 out of 10 Black men have a high school diploma or less and what can be done to rectify it.

Yes. Trump has been out of office for 18 months, but Trump's multiple judicial appointments are in office. The Q-Anon members and planners of the insurrection are still in office. The GOP has turned into the Trump party. As the presidency goes, Trump’s song is over but his melody lingers on. This man attempted to exercise a coup that would have entirely demolished American democracy.

Additionally, by his continued promotion of The Big Lie he has drastically reduced a large portion of GOP voters’ trust in the American electoral system. That can’t be diminished. Especially when you have a good number of his supporters willing to engage in civil war over his Big Lie. The boogieman is real. His influence is all over the GOP right now. Because of that, there exists the possibility of him being reelected or someone else just as bad as him. Trump’s unabashed racism as President opened up a pandora’s box of open white supremacy that has been adopted by millions of whites. Whites who disbelieve in the integrity of elections when republicans are losing, whites who believe that anything that criticizes a Trumpian ideology is “fake news”, whites who see the insurrectionists of January 6th as American patriots, whites who are emboldened to go into Black areas and commit mass murder because they believe in a Great Replacement Theory (promulgated by Fox News and ONN) and want to wipe out the Black “usurpers.

Pigs are bolder than ever today not because of democrats? That’s bullshit. What did Trump do to even look like he gave a shit about the problem? Nothing. He never acknowledged there was a problem with bad policing. He supported Blue Lives Matter. He instructed police to beat and gas peaceful BLM protesters. He sent thugs to major cities to disrupt, maim and disappear protestors. Pigs were emboldened by this. Biden inherited that just like he inherited all the other excrement Trump left behind- including a conservatively stacked Supreme Court.

If it ever happens that Hispanics are 30 percent of the population, it’s not imminent, seeing as they are currently at 18%. Aside from that, they are not in power. Whites are. The same whites that have Hispanic refugee immigrants in concentration camp conditions on the southern border of the U.S. and who are hiring other white people on horseback to use whips on Black Haitian immigrants.

That’s a weird take on CRT. Critical Race Theory isn’t even taught in elementary or high schools. It’s a graduate level law school course. This is a manufactured debate over a fictional threat that white conservative groups whipped up. It’s intended as a jump off point to eventually eliminate accurate history of American racism and Black people, Black history, Multicultural history, white supremacy, past and current racial inequality, inequity and systemic racism from schools. They wish to replace it with a whitewashed version of American history that depicts slavery as not that bad, whites as their benevolent employers and providers, slaves as happy in their situation and full equality as having been gained during the civil rights movement.

Why? Because when true unbiased history and current events are eliminated, why the need for reparations? You all are equal. We don't owe you anything. Police and justice system reform? Why? Systemic racism is a myth. Your people are just inherently criminals. You all resist arrest and our fine noble police protectors have no choice but to kill you. The Black vote being attacked? Nonsense. Civil rights took care of that in the 60s. You’re equal. Affirmative action? You don’t need that either. You’re equal! Poverty, joblessness, governmental neglect, food deserts, poorly maintained and funded schools, over-policing? Nothing but excuses. You’re all just savages.

See how that works?

When you take these narratives that reduce us to being less than human and that reinforce white stereotypes of us as lazy, stupid, sex-crazed, welfare-cheating, drug crazed savage criminals and combine it with a Great Replacement Theory and subsequently Black people come to be seen by the dominant populace as essentially vermin. The question then comes: What can be done to eliminate the rat problem?

That’s a dangerous slope.

You keep mentioning Asians, a group who was not enslaved for hundreds of years, never denied education, reading, their freedom, their religions, their languages, separated from their tribes or home countries, who did not deal with Jim Crow laws, denial of the right to vote in the South, denial of land and property grants, redlining, who did not have their economically booming towns systematically destroyed, did not endure rampant terrorism, did not have thousands of their own lynched, who did not endure he collective of all the above that gave whites a hundreds of years headstart over them. They were not dealing with that and are not dealing with the effects of it. White people’s model minority is close to a non-issue to a conversation about systemic racism/institutionalized racism. They too are at times victimized by it but not nearly to the extent of Black folks. What they think about CRT is a non-issue.
Bro, you have to get off the mean twitter man stuff. Seriously. A few things.

First, there is how the world works and how we want it to work. If 6 out of 10 black men work low-skilled jobs and we know there is systemic racism, fuck is the sense of importing people in without fixing the system? White hippies sold that dream. Now we have the same fucking problem that existed 60 years ago and have moved from 2nd to 5th place. Yet, we still want to fix the 400 years. Nope, ain't happening.

And it ain't about Hispanics being in power. Do you know what a pecking order is? Do you know what it means to go from 2nd to 5th? Meanwhile, top gun is still top gun. We still complaining about whites, but from the back of the line now. Come on man. Focus.

Second, the mean twitter man and his 'insurrection' and 'coup' is white hipster talk. The 'sky is falling' hipsters never got the violence they wanted. So they made a bullshit riot into the fucking apocalypse. At the same time they tell us all these cacs are gun nuts, they try to sell a 'violent' coup where one one shot was fired by the police. :lol: Man, basic traffic stops are responsible for more gun charges than that jan 6 riot. Just no. It's clown shit where they handing out trespassing charges, not treason(punishable by death). Cut it out.

Third, pigs are bolder under democrats. Biden just told them in the fucking state of the union they needed more funding. After 2020 and all the bullshit, that is the extent of what pigs were told from the highest office. That's shit Trump would say.

I been through enough felony stops for the both of us fam. Felony arrest where I wasn't even cuffed. Caught with more guns than the predator. Had pigs joke and tell me to clean my strap or it might jam. Trust me when I say the last thing pigs need is training. They know what to do and what not to do. More importantly, they know what they can get away with(which is where the problems come from). Shit is laughable coming from Biden and pigs know it.

Fourth, don't play semantics with CRT. I'm not the one. I homeschool my kids. I have seen firsthand the racial and gender messaging they push in the schools because it is leaking into homeschool groups. It's not just about history. Why proponents lie or try to play people for stupid is beyond me. It's not CRT per se, but the term is being used to talk about all kinds of thing being injected into schools.

If black parents want their kids on that, fine with me. Fixes nothing though. This shit is chess, not checkers. That's how I approach educating my children. But hell, when has the community ever played chess? Go ahead and think allies will be gained by telling lil cacs to go home and tell their check-to-check parents they are privileged. Can't tell people shit though. Go look at the studies where white people are against systemic racism but suddenly change when the words are changed to 'white privilege'.

There is a balance here man. We don't remove slavery, jim crow, and talks about history. At the same time, introducing privilege charts and other shit is counterproductive. Allies are easily gained when framing shit as systemic racism. Start with the privilege shit(which comes with "CRT" or whatever we want to call it) and people are lost. Meanwhile, Asians still kicking everyone's ass in school. :smh:

Last, I mention Asians because they are selective POC. Oh, COVID hate? They get their POC card. What's that? They do well in school even though white people made the coursework? Take that POC card back. Which is it? But again, this is white liberals dictating pace. Because the black community is getting it from Hispanics on the lower end, Asians at top and in schools, while the white problem is still here. But it's all about the Mean twitter man, well, let the hipsters tell it.

Listen man. You seem like a solid cat. Just don't let these white hipsters get you in your emotions about the mean twitter man and falling for party over community. Step away from the politics and look at it through the eyes of the community. We don't go from 2nd to 5th in ~60 year without making some serious mistakes. Following white hipsters was the biggest one.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bro, you have to get off the mean twitter man stuff. Seriously. A few things.

First, there is how the world works and how we want it to work. If 6 out of 10 black men work low-skilled jobs and we know there is systemic racism, fuck is the sense of importing people in without fixing the system? White hippies sold that dream. Now we have the same fucking problem that existed 60 years ago and have moved from 2nd to 5th place. Yet, we still want to fix the 400 years. Nope, ain't happening.

And it ain't about Hispanics being in power. Do you know what a pecking order is? Do you know what it means to go from 2nd to 5th? Meanwhile, top gun is still top gun. We still complaining about whites, but from the back of the line now. Come on man. Focus.
We are basically saying the same thing. However, I didn't suggest "fixing the 400 years", whatever that is. What was taken from us could never be repaid adequately. Lives taken can't be restored. I ended my statement with pointing out the question needs to be WHY those 6 out of 10 only have a high school education or less and then what can be done to rectify that problem. In the end, it is the white power structure that sets up the dynamic of pitting us against each other. They created this monster. Yes, WE should come first. It may well be that this isn't the place for that to happen and we need to look at another alternative.

Second, the mean twitter man and his 'insurrection' and 'coup' is white hipster talk. The 'sky is falling' hipsters never got the violence they wanted. So they made a bullshit riot into the fucking apocalypse. At the same time they tell us all these cacs are gun nuts, they try to sell a 'violent' coup where one one shot was fired by the police. :lol: Man, basic traffic stops are responsible for more gun charges than that jan 6 riot. Just no. It's clown shit where they handing out trespassing charges, not treason(punishable by death). Cut it out.
It wasn't just a bullshit riot. That was a planned orchestrated attempt to use terror to disrupt the proceedings of finalizing the procedure to elect the new president who was fairly voted in by a majority and instead to openly steal an election by force in order to keep the current head of state in office. That's documented. It wasn't the only step that was taken. There was also Trump's attempt to consolidate power in key governmental positions through the propagation of a lie. The insurrection was the physical manifestation of it.

That part, my friend, was an attempted coup d’état

defined by Merriam-Webster as:
noun. : a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics.

Britannica Dictionary:
coup d’état, also called coup, the sudden, violent overthrow of an existing government by a small group.

The ONLY reason it wasn't worse is because the terrorists didn't know where the members of Congress were being hidden. That cop that shot that crazy CAC bitch to death was part of the last barrier separating the hoards from the congressmen and women who were hiding only a few feet away. Had that mob been able to get to Pence (who had been hustled away earlier) there would have been a public execution. Had they gotten to Pelosi? Omar? AOC? :smh: Have you been watching the hearings? Especially the last two? The playbook was laid out.

The failure to seek treason charges against the rioters showed weakness in the Democrats, IMO. They keep responding to the pit bulls on the right with friendly non-threatening toy poodles - to their and our detriment. We agree on that point.

Third, pigs are bolder under democrats. Biden just told them in the fucking state of the union they needed more funding. After 2020 and all the bullshit, that is the extent of what pigs were told from the highest office. That's shit Trump would say.

I been through enough felony stops for the both of us fam. Felony arrest where I wasn't even cuffed. Caught with more guns than the predator. Had pigs joke and tell me to clean my strap or it might jam. Trust me when I say the last thing pigs need is training. They know what to do and what not to do. More importantly, they know what they can get away with(which is where the problems come from). Shit is laughable coming from Biden and pigs know it.
Biden endorsed the (failed in the Senate) George Floyd Act. But yes, he also did endorse funding police and discouraged "defunding the police". I suspect he didn't even know what it meant. Talking out of both sides of his mouth. Obama did send the justice dept to Chicago and some other cities to investigate claims of police brutality against Black folks. But he also soft-sold the problem as being "only the 1% of police officers who are bad". And he initially tried to paint some kind of image of violent protestors as a counterbalance. So, really the problem hasn't been properly addressed by any president on both sides of the aisle. But out of the three, Trump was the most openly and stridently pro-police and never addressed there being a problem. Between the last three presidents, he was also the only one to paint BLM peaceful demonstrators as terrorists and to go so far as to order violent attacks against them. So, I'd say they were first emboldened by him. Biden's pandering didn't help for sure.

Many democrats are so politically under-educated and fearful, they voted for the worst possible choice of all the candidates running on the democratic ticket, Biden.

The part in bold, we're not in disagreement. But that's what democrats get for voting in establishment politicians. I voted for Sanders in the primary. From the Washington side, police need deterrents in the form of removal of qualified immunity and the passage of a policing bill that has teeth, because without the threat of real repercussions, there is no motivation for them to stop business as usual.

Fourth, don't play semantics with CRT. I'm not the one. I homeschool my kids. I have seen firsthand the racial and gender messaging they push in the schools because it is leaking into homeschool groups. It's not just about history. Why proponents lie or try to play people for stupid is beyond me. It's not CRT per se, but the term is being used to talk about all kinds of thing being injected into schools.

If black parents want their kids on that, fine with me. Fixes nothing though. This shit is chess, not checkers. That's how I approach educating my children. But hell, when has the community ever played chess? Go ahead and think allies will be gained by telling lil cacs to go home and tell their check-to-check parents they are privileged. Can't tell people shit though. Go look at the studies where white people are against systemic racism but suddenly change when the words are changed to 'white privilege'.

There is a balance here man. We don't remove slavery, jim crow, and talks about history. At the same time, introducing privilege charts and other shit is counterproductive. Allies are easily gained when framing shit as systemic racism. Start with the privilege shit(which comes with "CRT" or whatever we want to call it) and people are lost. Meanwhile, Asians still kicking everyone's ass in school. :smh:

Last, I mention Asians because they are selective POC. Oh, COVID hate? They get their POC card. What's that? They do well in school even though white people made the coursework? Take that POC card back. Which is it? But again, this is white liberals dictating pace. Because the black community is getting it from Hispanics on the lower end, Asians at top and in schools, while the white problem is still here. But it's all about the Mean twitter man, well, let the hipsters tell it.

Listen man. You seem like a solid cat. Just don't let these white hipsters get you in your emotions about the mean twitter man and falling for party over community. Step away from the politics and look at it through the eyes of the community. We don't go from 2nd to 5th in ~60 year without making some serious mistakes. Following white hipsters was the biggest one.
"Play semantics with CRT"?
"Semantics is the study of meaning very broadly. We have semantics for human languages, but also for logics, or computer languages. In the case of human languages, to have a semantics for a language is to be able to assign a meaning to every word in that language, and then to compute the meanings of sentences based on the meanings of those words and how they are put together. -Robert Henderson, Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Arizona

So then, let us literally proceed with assigning meaning to our words and ideas. Critical Race Theory is quite specifically:

...an academic and legal framework that denotes that systemic racism is part of American society — from education and housing to employment and healthcare. Critical Race Theory recognizes that racism is more than the result of individual bias and prejudice. It is embedded in laws, policies and institutions that uphold and reproduce racial inequalities. According to CRT, societal issues like Black Americans’ higher mortality rate, outsized exposure to police violence, the school-to-prison pipeline, denial of affordable housing, and the rates of the death of Black women in childbirth are not unrelated anomalies.

It is not something that "leaks" into grade, middle and high schools. it is a specific framework with specific perimeters.

If "IT is not CRT per se", then it's not CRT at all. The proponents know what it is. They're not seeking for nor arguing for it to be taught in primary and secondary schools nor are they the ones who are lying about it. The opponents are the ones lying about it , about it's alleged permeation into schools and who are ignorant of what is is (see debates between conservative opponents of CRT with Mark Lamont Hill, Dr. Rashad Richey).

As I stated earlier. It's a non-issue that was funded by conservative groups and then first put into the public consciousness by Trump (2020 4th of July speech at Mt. Rushmore). To say to ban it from schools is like saying, "remove vampires and zombies from classrooms! Protect our children from becoming the undead!"

But the PURPOSE of this manufactured "crisis" is beyond CRT. It is misidentified and misdefined by conservatives and is being used as a codeword for everything from "multicultural education" to "black history" to "racism against whites". The results have included frivolous "anti-CRT" legislation banning something that's not even taught in schools and banning books from both curriculum and school libraries that have any mention of racial inequality. CRT is a buzzword for anything that doesn't present whites as anything less than shining. All of this, as I alluded to earlier, is designed to trivialize and fictionalize very real issues of both historical and current systemic racism.

I disagree with your apparent assertion that the language is at fault when talking about these subjects. It doesn't matter what we fucking call things. They don't want to hear "systemic racism" either. They deny the existence of it. We can't say our lives matter without CACs clutching their pearls in indignation. We can't say "defund the police" without ther falsely accusing us of wanting to bankrupt police departments. If they don't want to hear it, they don't want to hear it regardless of the language. Then it needs to be shouted and shoved down their fucking eardrums. We need to stand up as men and women and tell it like it is and continue to demand change. Fuck these crackas. To do less is to become enslaved by the kind of whitewashed narrative they want to create while we steady die.

I don't know anything about "white hipsters". I know where things are for us as Black people and how things are now as an American society. I know that corporate Democrats in Washington have a lot of things wrong with them and I criticize them daily but I'm also aware enough to know that both parties are not the same.

There's no "white liberal" or "hipster" (the same thing in your assessment?) problem in regards to the status of Asians. There is a racism problem that transcends conservative, liberal and progressive when it comes to whites. And the rules of that racism dictates that Black folks are considered last and least in most cases.

Last edited: