It's time to roast Lamar Jackson

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He went out there playing that John Madden Football and it worked til the Bills defense picked up on it and stopped letting his line push them to the outside and the safetys stopping being fooled by the fake hand offs.Shit got real and he suffered cause of that....run all you want but when they catch you,boy oh boy

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still very young.. very talented.. this just wasn’t gonna be his yr to win a chip.. need a few additions and more than likely in 5 yrs or less he might be a champion... hopefully can stay healthy.. he part of the future of the black quarterback takeover
And they been taking over ever since they've been given a legitimate chance to carry a franchise. I remember in the 90's they weren't drafting black QB's at all, Charlie Ward went to the NBA because he didn't even get drafted at all, shit was a joke. :smh:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not gonna roast him....the Bills just a better team with better players. Everybody knew this team isn't Superbowl material but still expected Lamar to be great. He's young he'll progress ...but his team needs to progress too. And he really needs to do something with that shit on his head.....makes no sense to me to have money and leave your shit nappy like that.. shit get on my nerves

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
It's a shame that this post has been hijacked by individuals who can't articulate their viewpoint without disgusting name calling. I wish this young man all that success in the world. I truly enjoy watching him perform. However, it is obvious for him to become a "super bowl winning quarterback" he must take the next step and becoming a true legitimate passing threat. The reason why I question some of his intelligence is not because he is dumb. The passing offense of the Ravens is too simple and not imaginative enough to be a threat against teams who would take away the run. The West coast offense is a perfect offense for a quarterback who does not have a big arm and has average accuracy. However, Lamar must be able to understand the complexity of the offense. It will be a great offense for Lamar to run however, once again I don't know if he has the ability to understand the complexity the West coast offense. I think the Ravens have tried to protect his inability to understand complex offensive schemes.

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
The fuck??? Representative??? Stop letting cacs tell you about yourself and your people. He is what he is, unapologetically so. Given how fake and manicured people are today I find it refreshing. The same way cacs dont let knuckle dragging, cousin loving, natty light guzzling, backwater living red necks represent them... I, nor is any other black person represented by an athlete. Nigga have some pride about yourself that isnt defined by what cacs think about you and yours. Grow up.
FOH. If some inbred West Virginia toothless slack jawed mumbling idiot was good at football and was constantly being interviewed, and he spoke like a white trash hillbilly, he’d embarrass cacs. As a matter of fact, cacs would try their best NOT to interview him.

This has nothing to do with what cacs are telling me about my people. It’s about me. I carry myself a certain way. I’m glad you find this mumbling fool “refreshing”. Hopefully your children will speak and wear their hair just like this nigga. My kids WILL NOT!

Why the fuck do you clowns find pride in dumb shit? I bet you’re one of those niggas who call black people who have a good vocabulary and well groomed uppity or trying to be white, right?

I don’t care what you say, this dude is in the public eye. He’s interviewed A lot and he looks and sounds stupid. Meanwhile, you find this refreshing. I swear to god...:niggas are a total mess. We’ll never rise up

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FOH. If some inbred West Virginia toothless slack jawed mumbling idiot was good at football and was constantly being interviewed, and he spoke like a white trash hillbilly, he’d embarrass cacs. As a matter of fact, cacs would try their best NOT to interview him.

This has nothing to do with what cacs are telling me about my people. It’s about me. I carry myself a certain way. I’m glad you find this mumbling fool “refreshing”. Hopefully your children will speak and wear their hair just like this nigga. My kids WILL NOT!

Why the fuck do you clowns find pride in dumb shit? I bet you’re one of those niggas who call black people who have a good vocabulary and well groomed uppity or trying to be white, right?

I don’t care what you say, this dude is in the public eye. He’s interviewed A lot and he looks and sounds stupid. Meanwhile, you find this refreshing. I swear to god...:niggas are a total mess. We’ll never rise up

Yeah... Straight coon that gets too much of his identity from how white folks view someone he himself has NEVER met... I feel sorry for your parents and your children as they raised, and are being raised by a pussy ass, bitch ass, scary ass uncle Tom ass sorry excuse for a man... Bitch ass. I actually hope you are a cac, cause you're a sorry excuse for a black man... "Brother."

Jp45

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah... Straight coon that gets too much of his identity from how white folks view someone he himself has NEVER met... I feel sorry for your parents and your children as they raised, and are being raised by a pussy ass, bitch ass, scary ass uncle Tom ass sorry excuse for a man... Bitch ass. I actually hope you are a cac, cause you're a sorry excuse for a black man... "Brother."
Lmao... create your own narrative to make yourself feel better. Who the fuck said I’m worried about cacs?!

If your son is prancing around in a dress, it’s upsetting to you, NOT because of what fucking cacs will think BUT because he represents you. How hard is it to understand?!

It’s the fucking same reason when you hear on the news that someone did some fucked up shit like rape five kindergarten kids, the first thing EVERY blacks person says to himself is...”I hope he isn’t black”! It has nothing to do with fucking cacs you dumb fuck! It has to do with pride in you and your people! Not celebrating ignorance to prove how much you don’t care what cacs think. Your logic is fucking retarded. Dumb ass nigga thinks we must celebrate black ignorance otherwise we are worried about cacs. Lmao niggas are getting dumber and dumber.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmao... create your own narrative to make yourself feel better. Who the fuck said I’m worried about cacs?!

If your son is prancing around in a dress, it’s upsetting to you, NOT because of what fucking cacs will think BUT because he represents you. How hard is it to understand?!

It’s the fucking same reason when you hear on the news that someone did some fucked up shit like rape five kindergarten kids, the first thing EVERY blacks person says to himself is...”I hope he isn’t black”! It has nothing to do with fucking cacs you dumb fuck! It has to do with pride in you and your people! Not celebrating ignorance to prove how much you don’t care what cacs think. Your logic is fucking retarded. Dumb ass nigga thinks we must celebrate black ignorance otherwise we are worried about cacs. Lmao niggas are getting dumber and dumber.

Naaaa, I just dont give 2 shits how someone I've never met comports themselves on the basis of "hes an embarrassment to the race." Why??? Because he doesn't speak proper English??? Newsflash, neither do most people. Black, white or otherwise. You understand what he's saying, so why is it embarrassing??? He wears his hair, however the fuck he wants to wear it. Why does it bother you??? Cause white people watching??? And??? His existence isnt subject to the approval of you, me or white folks looking at him with confirmation bias. Again, if this shit bothers you on that deep of a level then YOU have some soul searching to do. Wannabe deep ass Tom.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That’s Tina

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Lamar Jackson is a electric player who will put fans in the stands eventually. However, he is not a super bowl style quarterback. He Lacks accuracy mechanics when throwing the football. He loves to do that college crap of throwing the football off his back foot. Even with pressure in his face, if he had better footwork, he still could have thrown that touchdown pass! To be honest, I'm beginning to question his intelligence in the ability to learn the full complicity of the quarterback position. Don't get me wrong he can read defenses very well. However, his accuracy is the problem, he can't get the ball to the receivers when they're open.
Damn, how can you make such an assessment about a guy that is 24 years old and still on his rookie deal?

Already won an MVP, 1st team All-Pro and set QB multiple records. He was so good he forced his Neanderthal coach to BENCH the Neanderthal QB that played out of his mind and won him a Super Bowl.

Lamar is the real deal and will win a Super Bowl if not multiple by the time he retires. You can quote this post in the future for accuracy.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Usually a person gets roasted if you don’t like them. Maybe that person talks trash a lot or gives off a vibe that makes people not like them.

I don’t get that from Lamar so I don’t feel the need to roast him.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a shame that this post has been hijacked by individuals who can't articulate their viewpoint without disgusting name calling. I wish this young man all that success in the world. I truly enjoy watching him perform. However, it is obvious for him to become a "super bowl winning quarterback" he must take the next step and becoming a true legitimate passing threat. The reason why I question some of his intelligence is not because he is dumb. The passing offense of the Ravens is too simple and not imaginative enough to be a threat against teams who would take away the run. The West coast offense is a perfect offense for a quarterback who does not have a big arm and has average accuracy. However, Lamar must be able to understand the complexity of the offense. It will be a great offense for Lamar to run however, once again I don't know if he has the ability to understand the complexity the West coast offense. I think the Ravens have tried to protect his inability to understand complex offensive schemes.
FOH, in the other thread you called him Micheal Vick 2.0. If that's not some coded CAC bullshit, then i dont know what is. And if you say Lamar Jackson doesnt have a big arm, that further shows that you dont know what the hell you're talking about. Supporting cast also matters. Josh Allen got a helluva lot better once Stefon Diggs came around.

And there, i did all of that without even calling you a fuckboi. How bout that?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the Chiefs-Ravens AFC battles to get to the Super Bowl are going to be epic this decade. It will be like the Colts-Patriots in 2000-2010.

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
FOH, in the other thread you called him Micheal Vick 2.0. If that's not some coded CAC bullshit, then i dont know what is. And if you say Lamar Jackson doesnt have a big arm, that further shows that you dont know what the hell you're talking about. Supporting cast also matters. Josh Allen got a helluva lot better once Stefon Diggs came around.

And there, i did all of that without even calling you a fuckboi. How bout that?
So let me get this straight Mr.Boypussy. I have to be a CAC because I called him Mike Vick 2.0.? As if I called him that due to any criminal activity? Lamar Jackson has more professionalism, common sense and accountability than Vick ever had.I was preferring to their ability to run, however, not successful in playoff games. Sorry I had to clarify that to Mr.Boypussy.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight Mr.Boypussy. I have to be a CAC because I called him Mike Vick 2.0.? As if I called him that due to any criminal activity? Lamar Jackson has more professionalism, common sense and accountability than Vick ever had.I was preferring to their ability to run, however, not successful in playoff games. Sorry I had to clarify that to Mr.Boypussy.
No stupid, you called him that because it's the lazy CAC comparison (black QB with any modicum of athleticism gets compared to Vick). YOU are the one mentioning criminal activity. It's funny how you went straight to that though (more CAC shit). Stop with the respectability politics angle. You started this thread trying to play football analyst and failing miserably at it. And your wannabe Ron Jaworski azz didnt address anything else i said.

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
No stupid, you called him that because it's the lazy CAC comparison (black QB with any modicum of athleticism gets compared to Vick). YOU are the one mentioning criminal activity. It's funny how you went straight to that though (more CAC shit). Stop with the respectability politics angle. You started this thread trying to play football analyst and failing miserably at it. And your wannabe Ron Jaworski azz didnt address anything else i said.
Damn Mr.Boypussy, yo pussy really bleeding huh. Now change yo tampon pad because this sensitive female mentally you displaying is getting the fuck old.

Bumpee

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn Mr.Boypussy, yo pussy really bleeding huh. Now change yo tampon pad because this sensitive female mentally you displaying is getting the fuck old.
And you can't do shit about it, little boy blue. You tried to sound like you know what you were taking about, and now you resort to shopworn (and corny)insults.

Does Lamar Jackson have a strong arm or not? Because I believe you made reference to him lacking arm strength previously.

What constitutes this ideal west coast offense that you spoke about?

What would the outcome be if Lamar Jackson had Josh Allen's supporting cast?

Also your critical analysis (or roast as you call it) failed to mention the poor offensive line play of his team, the loss of a potential HOF guard from the previous year, as well as losing a Pro Bowl caliber OT earlier this season.

How bout addressing what I said, instead of being a sucka. You started this thread, so FOH with your "this is getting old" shit.

sigma_blu_phi_1914

Rising Star
Registered
And you can't do shit about it, little boy blue. You tried to sound like you know what you were taking about, and now you resort to shopworn (and corny)insults.

Does Lamar Jackson have a strong arm or not? Because I believe you made reference to him lacking arm strength previously.

What constitutes this ideal west coast offense that you spoke about?

What would the outcome be if Lamar Jackson had Josh Allen's supporting cast?

Also your critical analysis (or roast as you call it) failed to mention the poor offensive line play of his team, the loss of a potential HOF guard from the previous year, as well as losing a Pro Bowl caliber OT earlier this season.

How bout addressing what I said, instead of being a sucka. You started this thread, so FOH with your "this is getting old" shit.
That tampon comment made Mr. Boypussy upset lol. He spent all night researching and thinking of this damn post lol. You still bleeding pussy boy check your pad.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope his Mom continues to be the driving force that keeps his head on straight to keep predators away from him. I wish Action Jackson nothing but improved success. Every year he gets closer to the SuperBowl.

But some cats are too easily distracted by trivial bullshit such as hairstyle and regional speech pattern:

"Oh Gosh, Chad, I totally agree Lamar talks like a slave boy and needs to shave his hair close to look more like the other 'blacks" you're more familiar with, like totally, fer sure"

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Lmao at you niggas still thinking it takes a genius to play qb.
White media drew up that stupid ass myth over the years because that was the only position that white boys could play on offense, besides the o-line.
It’s the only position that takes no athleticism to play, on offense.
A ninth grade education can learn a fucking NFL playbook if they take the time to study it.
Now over the decades the myth has become “fact”.
When in fact, all they’re doing is spotting the open man.
Some people have better hand-eye coordination than others. Those are the qbs spotting the open man faster and getting him the ball. Simple.
Doesn’t take a fucking genius to do that shit. You niggas get on my fucking nerves with this bullshit narrative.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lmao at you niggas still thinking it takes a genius to play qb.
White media drew up that stupid ass myth over the years because that was the only position that white boys could play on offense, besides the o-line.
It’s the only position that takes no athleticism to play, on offense.
A ninth grade education can learn a fucking NFL playbook if they take the time to study it.
Now over the decades the myth has become “fact”.
When in fact, all they’re doing is spotting the open man.
Some people have better hand-eye coordination than others. Those are the qbs spotting the open man faster and getting him the ball. Simple.
Doesn’t take a fucking genius to do that shit. You niggas get on my fucking nerves with this bullshit narrative.

I disagree and i think it insults the intelligence of the black QBs that do play the position. You can only out-athlete teams for so long. Defenses today are a lot more complex than they were back in the day and to be truly great (im talking elite) you HAVE to be able to read a defense. Those people that say you dont are kidding themselves and doing a disservice to the people that have to put in the work to study a playbook. As good as Mike Vick was, if he knew how to read defenses and studied playbooks, before he got hurt, he could have been even better..

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I disagree and i think it insults the intelligence of the black QBs that do play the position. You can only out-athlete teams for so long. Defenses today are a lot more complex than they were back in the day and to be truly great (im talking elite) you HAVE to be able to read a defense. Those people that say you dont are kidding themselves and doing a disservice to the people that have to put in the work to study a playbook. As good as Mike Vick was, if he knew how to read defenses and studied playbooks, before he got hurt, he could have been even better..

Regarding the post you quoted, I stopped reading after "It’s the only position that takes no athleticism to play, on offense." :lol:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the ability to throw a football is an athletic ability, its not an elite athletic ability like running fast, or jumping high,

but throwing is an athletic ability....

I do agree how the qb position has been tailor made for cac qb's over the years, with that bullshit about qb's and Iq's...

they change whole industrys for cacs, look at the fuckin art world.. Abstract art, the fuck is that dumb shit.

oh yea its for cacs who fuckin dont know how to paint.....

they made a whole fuckin world of junk and called it fuckin Abstract... LOL
bruh just for cacs...

things you have to to do, when trying to make the inferior, appear

superior...
---------------------------

While I love the game of football, as I mature and my observation skills get keener, its so clear the way,

referees can manipulate the game by controlling its momentum...

every now and then you get a game where they let teams play.. but most of that shit is controlled

by the mob, to control the spread

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor

Again… “reading a defense” is still not the difference between great and average qbs.
It’s either you can hit the open man or you can’t.
Quickly recognizing the open man is all that it is. That’s not easy to do because everyone’s hand-eye coordination ain’t built for that.
Just because you can tell if someone is in a zone or man to man doesn’t mean anything if you can’t get recognize who’s open and hit them at the right time.
doesn’t matter race of the qb.​

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Regarding the post you quoted, I stopped reading after "It’s the only position that takes no athleticism to play, on offense." :lol:

You can’t be serious.
Peyton Manning and Tom Brady lack more athleticism than any athlete in any sport.
So again. You don’t have to be athletic to play qb.
But try and play WR or RB without being athletic… gtfoh.​