Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I mean they could say anything.

Khalid is the most popular Palestinian in America and while his people suffer he allows black men to carry him around so he doesnt ruin his shoes? Thats embarrassing.

right, they could be like make statement about stop the killings etc…

Hell the selected politicians say shit but does the opposite( stop/limit killing of women and children but steady shipping material to kill women and children)

Guess the men and die..smh

I just figured they too connected with them other folks to say shit…

But your do make a great point, I didn’t know DJ was a American Palestinian

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Netanyahu criticizes the West for putting pressure on Israel to end the war in the Gaza Strip and announces an offensive on Rafah, where many refugees from all over the enclave live, the Financial Times reports.

The Israeli Prime Minister said that his Western allies have forgotten about the “monsters from Hamas” and are insisting on elections. This obviously refers to the statement of the leader of the Democrats in the US Senate, Chuck Schumer, calling for Netanyahu to be removed from the post of prime minister (later Biden actually supported this thesis).

"These people are trying to force elections, although they perfectly understand that they will paralyze the country for six months and will lead to the cessation of the operation. If we stop the war now, without achieving all its goals, this will mean that Israel has lost the war, and we will not allow this "Netanyahu said.

He added that international pressure would not prevent Israel from "achieving all the objectives of the war, and we will move to Rafah, and it will take a few weeks."

But after the meeting with Scholz, Netanyahu said that he was ready to postpone the announced offensive on Rafah as long as civilians were “trapped,” AFP reports.

"Where should they go?" - the German Chancellor asked about the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who fled to Rafah from the war from other areas of the Gaza Strip.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades unveils exclusive scenes to Al-Jazeera showing their monitoring and tracking of the IOF officer in the "elite" Shaldag Unit, Yitzhar Hoffman, before he was killed by a resistance sniper using a locally-made Ghoul sniper rifle.

It is noteworthy that this officer was the one responsible for besieging and storming Al-Shifa Hospital in the northern #Gaza Strip in November 2023.

The report describes how the IOF unit fortified itself in Gaza City. Their field command center was based in one of the sports clubs, about 1km away from Al-Shifa Hospital, near the Jawazat area, which witnessed fierce clashes from all resistance factions. The area was overseen by the killed officer Hoffman.

Al-Qassam Brigades precisely tracked Hoffman from the immediate moment after he decided to storm and besiege Al-Shifa Hospital until the perfect opportunity to guarantee his death two months later, using a bullet and sniper made in Gaza, the Ghoul rifle.

The bullet penetrates IOF helmets and vests, and even disable vehicles. Special units within Al-Qassam were trained on it, as shown in the second half of the report.

The training is conducted after selecting resistance fighters who possess characteristics enabling them to endure long waiting periods to capture a potential target, the ability to work under severe pressure in difficult field conditions, the flexibility of concealment, identifying the importance of the target, and making the decision of execution.

Over 34 operations have been executed with the Ghoul rifle. Remarkably, Al-Jazeera confirmed that an Al-Qassam fighter confirmed a hit distance of 1,800 meters using the Ghoul rifle during Al-Aqsa Flood.

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Martyr Izz El-Din Al-Qassam Brigades unveils exclusive scenes to Al-Jazeera showing their monitoring and tracking of the IOF officer in the "elite" Shaldag Unit, Yitzhar Hoffman, before he was killed by a resistance sniper using a locally-made Ghoul sniper rifle.

It is noteworthy that this officer was the one responsible for besieging and storming Al-Shifa Hospital in the northern #Gaza Strip in November 2023.

The report describes how the IOF unit fortified itself in Gaza City. Their field command center was based in one of the sports clubs, about 1km away from Al-Shifa Hospital, near the Jawazat area, which witnessed fierce clashes from all resistance factions. The area was overseen by the killed officer Hoffman.

Al-Qassam Brigades precisely tracked Hoffman from the immediate moment after he decided to storm and besiege Al-Shifa Hospital until the perfect opportunity to guarantee his death two months later, using a bullet and sniper made in Gaza, the Ghoul rifle.

The bullet penetrates IOF helmets and vests, and even disable vehicles. Special units within Al-Qassam were trained on it, as shown in the second half of the report.

The training is conducted after selecting resistance fighters who possess characteristics enabling them to endure long waiting periods to capture a potential target, the ability to work under severe pressure in difficult field conditions, the flexibility of concealment, identifying the importance of the target, and making the decision of execution.

Over 34 operations have been executed with the Ghoul rifle. Remarkably, Al-Jazeera confirmed that an Al-Qassam fighter confirmed a hit distance of 1,800 meters using the Ghoul rifle during Al-Aqsa Flood.

Officers, elite troops, clown soldiers I bet Israelis will definitely show some respect once this conflict over !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
“i do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win."

-Hilary Clinton in 2006

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
“i do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake. And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win."

-Hilary Clinton in 2006

Wow! Colonizing puppet-master-ass bitch!! She has the same attitude towards the Black community here as well.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Interesting...
Man just think if it was a collective effort by all Yemen not just the Houthis.

Yemen (poor as they are )would be a problem for real.

Last week folks were said Houthis was lying about creation a advance Missile

Well now what

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man just think if it was a collective effort by all Yemen not just the Houthis.

Yemen (poor as they are )would be a problem for real.

Last week folks were said Houthis was lying about creation a advance Missile

Well now what

Not only that but the fact that now Houthis and Hezbollah can/will synchronize their missiles launching sessions on a target of their choice, and don't forget those militant groups from Syria, Israel will need a Super Iron Dome !

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Not only that but the fact that now Houthis and Hezbollah can/will synchronize their missiles launching sessions on a target of their choice, and don't forget those militant groups from Syria, Israel will need a Super Iron Dome !
Bruh we on the same shit

Sunday I was watching a video on how Hezbollah had success the previous against the Iron Dome.

I was think if Hezbollah launch missiles to active the iron Dome, then Houthis attack the Iron Dome.
That would be a overload(or maybe not). But it would be critical

peter.parker1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh we on the same shit

Sunday I was watching a video on how Hezbollah had success the previous against the Iron Dome.

I was think if Hezbollah launch missiles to active the iron Dome, then Houthis attack the Iron Dome.
That would be a overload(or maybe not). But it would be critical

Yep ! that's my point

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“Senator Bernie Sanders: The Canadian Parliament voted to halt arms sales to Israel and is absolutely right to do so”