Israel Declares War After Hamas Attacks

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn

“Yemen's Houthis successfully tested a hypersonic missile to attack US Coalition ships
▪️A military source close to the movement told RIAN about this.
▪️According to him, Yemen intends to begin manufacturing such missiles for attacks in the Red, Arabian Seas and the Gulf of Aden, as well as against targets in Israel.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

It’s under age restrictions, I’m try something else to view it

But I saw in the comments

“@thinkbeforeyoutype7106
10 hours ago
"I thought all my life that Israel had control over Gaza. Today, I realize Israel has control over almost all countries, except Gaza" - (Anonymous in Palestine)”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Damn…. He don’t think to highly of BiBi and em’

Retired Lebanese Brig. Gen. Mlaeb to Breaking Defense: Hezbollah is ready for war but doesn’t want it, while Israel wants it but is not ready.

Last edited:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

Man this shit be so confusing to me

Seems like it said we control Israel but the way they operate suggest something totally different…

The way we support them seem like they controls us, it’s really fucking puzzling

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I think Scott Ritter, said the people of Yemen was a different type of people…
They don’t have quit in them…

These ninjas say it’s time to expended the blockade…..

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man these airdrops been a nightmare…. Got them folks running to Items like ants….

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
no worries - Shawn King has a solution for this
Come on what’s his plan

These dude taking their attacks to different waterways

“The Houthis reported that they had already begun conducting operations against ships associated with Israel in the Indian Ocean. Today 2 ships were attacked south of the Yemeni coast. The British report that one of the ships was hit by a missile, but remained underway.”

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
That racist subhuman shit actually said banana republic.

:lol:

Bruh at what’s is crazy, folks got in their feels because we actually present material about this events.

Mad because we ain’t presenting Israeli flavored coverage….

MSM give Israeli perspective and we give first hand battlefield content…