Is America lying about the war Ukraine???? Hmmm

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good explanation, however you have to keep in mind that America is no different. Because the US government cohorts with major media outlets they are able to control the narrative. They're allow to push forth their agenda because we allow ourselves to believe they are being honest and righteous. In addition, they assume we will not seek or utilitize other sources of information. Remember, at one time the US government supported South Africa's system of apartheid.
Oh I completely agree. We're in the middle of a den of thieves. The US fuckery goes without saying. I'm just reminding everyone that South African crakas are also a vile group that needs to be watched at all times.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Real America's voice had to cut off real America's voice...truth nova on their ass :lol::roflmao: ..they couldn't stop her every word was news!

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whoop, sounds like a racist to me. Not to say that some of the shit she is saying ain't true, but she is a got damn racist, and she is pandering to the racist of this country. She is from Durban, one of the most racist areas in South Africa. But she is right about the money. She is right about COVID, they planned that shit decades ago, but the shit started coming in around 2003-2005. And she is right about all of our leaders being puppets.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
You don't remember her from 60 Minutes?

Dec 1, 2021 — Logan, once a '60 Minutes' correspondent, is no longer known for her reporting. Now she's only known for her outlandish comments.
No, I haven't watched 60 minutes in about 60 months.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thread title questions whether America is lying about the war in Ukraine?
There are videos featuring:
1. Lara Logan
2. Dr. Wilmer Leon
3. Gravitas Plus
4. Oliver Stone

Each video appears to address if America is being forthright about the war in Ukraine, and each person provides evidence to the contrary. What I don't understand is instead of researching the information that was provided, some of us turn this into a personal attack on whether a person who hails from South Africa is telling the truth? If a person simply questions America's role in the war in Ukraine they are labeled as a right wing extremist or they're spreading misinformation. Meanwhile, the Senate just approved an additional $40 billion dollars aid for Ukraine (that's in addition to the $13.3 in March, which puts the aid at almost $54 billion in about 90 days). This would be a separate question for another thread, but with all the support America is providing for Ukraine do we ever ask do Americans need help?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thread title questions whether America is lying about the war in Ukraine?
There are videos featuring:
1. Lara Logan
2. Dr. Wilmer Leon
3. Gravitas Plus
4. Oliver Stone

Each video appears to address if America is being forthright about the war in Ukraine, and each person provides evidence to the contrary. What I don't understand is instead of researching the information that was provided, some of us turn this into a personal attack on whether a person who hails from South Africa is telling the truth? If a person simply questions America's role in the war in Ukraine they are labeled as a right wing extremist or they're spreading misinformation. Meanwhile, the Senate just approved an additional $40 billion dollars aid for Ukraine (that's in addition to the $13.3 in March, which puts the aid at almost $54 billion in about 90 days). This would be a separate question for another thread, but with all the support America is providing for Ukraine do we ever ask do Americans need help?
Exactly...their first instinct when someone doesn't speak in a pro American stance is to say they are right wing or racists. Instead of listening to what is said

Last edited:

william busa

Rising Star
Registered
When it comes to the LIES and CONSPIRACIES of the American Government to the people, who is gonna do what to whom? Who polices the government if they are caught in a lie or we find out a conspiracy is true? What government agency are we gonna turn to thats gonna govern the government, i.e, itself?
This is why I don't get caught up in what is a lie and what is a conspiracy. Aint shit gon be done about it. Me knowing what I and others deem as the truth don't mean shit at the end of the day in the bigger perspective. I'm still gonna go to work everyday, hoping I don't get scooped up in no blacked out vehicles and disappear, never to be seen again. Or get framed for some shit that I can't dispel and get locked away for the rest of my life.
Yeah, these mofos have that kind of power.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I'm very confused, the local news shows me these photos from Ukraine:

Then in the next breath they tell me how well Ukraine is doing defending their country?

bro I’m say this, I know many laughed and will laugh at the idea

but in my eyes Russia took it easy on Ukraine…
I don’t think they taking it easy on the southern region now. Some of those cities been flattened

(0_0)..l.. finger

A GOD
Certified Pussy Poster

I don’t think they taking it easy on the southern region now. Some of those cities been flattened

Bro it is Sad, but this is the real reality ^^^

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree, but now I wonder will we be at war for just expressing out opinion on this situation?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sound like a trump supporter..
First analogy she uses is "white supremacist & listening to democrats"

200.gif

Another dead giveway is the source: "Real America's Voice", which has this type of programming / news:

ebac716711d181c9ea18cbbb52c0bc46.png

Fjh1p9ZRYO0GPbGFBTuLUZJYCs5iqQ5f8SaZZx41.jpg

Some of what she's saying is verifiable BUT both Ukraine and Russia are running propaganda machines. The source, Real America's Voice is a MAGA propaganda machine of its own.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Republicans are going to win the midterms and will win the presidency in 2024. I wouldn't be surprised if its Donald Trump who becomes the president. The only thing he needs to talk about is the 45 billion dollars we've flushed down the toilet in the Ukraine.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of that history she was giving on Ukraine and Russia was very factual. Don't be so quick to throw out what she's saying. I'm not saying it's all true but a lot of it is. She also gave enough info that I can research it myself which I will do.
If Lara Logan is talking, she's lying.