Is America lying about the war Ukraine???? Hmmm

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is anyone smart enough to realize that this is a conspiracy theorist posing as a journalist? And the only people dumb to interview her and give her airtime is a far-right American news network?

A lot of that history she was giving on Ukraine and Russia was very factual. Don't be so quick to throw out what she's saying. I'm not saying it's all true but a lot of it is. She also gave enough info that I can research it myself which I will do.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Sound like a trump supporter..
First analogy she uses is "white supremacist & listening to democrats"

200.gif

Last edited:

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of that history she was giving on Ukraine and Russia was very factual. Don't be so quick to throw out what she's saying. I'm not saying it's all true but a lot of it is. She also gave enough info that I can research it myself which I will do.

She's giving an extremely slanted view of the "history" she's telling. Either way, she's basically hitting off every single Pro-Putin/Trump talking point in an attempt to appeal to white right-wing Christians in America.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Is anyone smart enough to realize that this is a conspiracy theorist posing as a journalist? And the only people dumb to interview her and give her airtime is a far-right American news network?
Got damn!
:itsawrap:
I have to look more into this woman.
Who is she?!

She's a South African cac... that's all I need to know... I hate their damn accent. :mad:

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because I can never be sure of which side of the apartheid culture they stood on. They could be a part of the brutal white regime that mistreated the black South Africans.
Good explanation, however you have to keep in mind that America is no different. Because the US government cohorts with major media outlets they are able to control the narrative. They're allow to push forth their agenda because we allow ourselves to believe they are being honest and righteous. In addition, they assume we will not seek or utilitize other sources of information. Remember, at one time the US government supported South Africa's system of apartheid.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
This is pretty good though.

She spout out A LOT of factual shit.

Then she leaned into the conspiracy theories that the far left leans on and she lost me.

Say what you will about Covid but the world economy has been fucked ever since. For anyone to think that this shit was planned out by us and that the idiots running our government orchestrated it is way off. That’s giving them too much credit. They just fucked up and didn’t listen to the geniuses that said this was coming years ago. Them the niggas that might have played a role in Covid - 19 variant being unleashed on the world.

Folks forget that Trump was tough talking to China too and then boom - Covid -19. China probably like fuck y’all niggas, take that. Oh shit, wait, we spilled some in our own cities. Fuck it, keep going anyway.

:lol:

And NO the US President should not be asking a foreign government to investigate a US Presidential candidate or his crackhead son. Trump just got put out the same way they didn’t want Hillary in. The election was no more rigged for Biden than it was for Trump. That narrative is lost on me, the President is a figurehead anyway.

The same shit she saying about Putin is the same shit coming out the white house. When they mention that to her she tries to switch it back on. She went right back into conspiracy theory mode as a counterpoint.

Yes, OF COURSE the government is not being upfront with us about the war. Too much shit can go wrong just spilling info out over the airwaves and the interwebs. But to say it ain’t happening is some bullshit. We seen niggas on here, over there that can disprove that.

:smh:
oNE

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
Got damn!
:itsawrap:
I have to look more into this woman.
Who is she?!

You don't remember her from 60 Minutes?

Dec 1, 2021 — Logan, once a '60 Minutes' correspondent, is no longer known for her reporting. Now she's only known for her outlandish comments.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
This is pretty good though.
She spout out A LOT of factual shit.

ehh, not really...
conspiracy mixed with some facts

Then she leaned into the conspiracy theories that the far left leans on and she lost me.

:smh:
oNE

Get you directions straight. She's spitting talking points that lean RIGHT - not left !
She got here by way of FOX notNews dammit!
PTSD case - she has seen tto much war & strife in her career.