Iron Mike's back... exhibition bout with ROY JONES JR on Sept 12.... now postponed to Nov 28

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ROY JONES JR. WARNS "CRAZY" MIKE TYSON "IMA DO SOMETHING CRAZY BACK!" IF HE TRIES TO BITE EAR OFF

MIKE TYSON LEAKED TRAINING FOOTAGE PREPARING FOR ROY JONES JR - TYSON THROWS SHOTGUN BLAST HOOKS

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SN: In Mike's training footage he's wearing either real shoes or boxing shoes....

Roy was out their in Nike Slides.....not the same at all...if he's not training with the real weight on his feet, hittinga bike or real life running...he'll be gassed well before the 8

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Does Roy jones really have brain damage? Is mike making a career comeback or is it just this exhibition match? I'm not against it. Mike seems to be in rare form and boxers like Jack johnson and Archie more boxed well i to their 50s and 60s.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exhibition match?. Does that mean they'll be rally going at it or just going through the motions. If they really throw hands it'll be a short night for Roy. Mike is 54 compared to Roy's 51 but I'm betting he can still knock a muthafucka clean the fuck out. :hmm:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You guys are crazy. I like Roy in that fight. Tyson will probably be gassed by the second, and Roy will box the hell out of him. He may not be good anymore, but he was I. The ring just a few years ago. Tyson has been out of boxing for almost 20 years.

Don’t be fooled by the training videos, Tyson never had a good training work ethic. 20 years out of the ring, he’s going to look bad.

Roy just needs to survive the early onslaught, then he probably wins by no.

But if Tyson catches him early, he may get seriously hurt cause his chin is glass

lol at this entire post.

when tyson was hungry and he has cus he was unbeatable, super trained and in shape.

once that money and fame hit him is when he got sloppy.

tyson is hungry again.

u clowning.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When tyson was hungry and he has cus he was unbeatable
When he fought the Trevor Berbicks and the Bonecrusher Smiths of the world he was unbeatable.

Once that money and fame hit him is when he got sloppy.
Yet he was still able to beat the same level of fighter he beat at his best. Funny how until the very end of his career he was only sloppy when he fought better fighters.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Mike Tyson crazy ass is planning on fighting a shark on Discovery Channels Shark Week starting on August 9th, 2020.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
lol at this entire post.

when tyson was hungry and he has cus he was unbeatable, super trained and in shape.

once that money and fame hit him is when he got sloppy.

tyson is hungry again.

u clowning.
When Tyson was hungry it was the early 90s, that was more than 25 years ago. Do you really think he can be like that now? What evidence do you have?

He hasn’t been in the ring for almost 20 years. Yes he looks good on the mitts, for about 5 seconds. There’s much more to fighting that hitting the mitts.

what happens when Roy smothers him when he comes in, then tires the 52 year old Mike out? Do you really think he’s willing to dig down deep?

Again, I’m not saying that Mike doesn’t have a punchers chance.

Just saying that I’ll take the fighter that has been fighting/training for the past 20 years over the one that hasn’t.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
When Tyson was hungry it was the early 90s, that was more than 25 years ago. Do you really think he can be like that now? What evidence do you have?

He hasn’t been in the ring for almost 20 years. Yes he looks good on the mitts, for about 5 seconds. There’s much more to fighting that hitting the mitts.

what happens when Roy smothers him when he comes in, then tires the 52 year old Mike out? Do you really think he’s willing to dig down deep?

Again, I’m not saying that Mike doesn’t have a punchers chance.

Just saying that I’ll take the fighter that has been fighting/training for the past 20 years over the one that hasn’t.

imo, george forman is the blueprint.

foreman came back with something to prove and it motivated him. i think tyson has a similar mindset.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ROY JONES JR. WARNS MIKE TYSON "I EAT PIG EARS...BLOOD FLOWING"; GOES IN ON "BORN & BRED" BREAKDOWN

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roy Jones Jr. talks exhibition match against Mike Tyson | First Take

Roy Jones Jr. acknowledges the danger in fighting Mike Tyson